Important : DMIMS UG Entrance Exam will be based on NEET 2017.
DMIMS UG Entrance Exam 2017
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Under Graduate Degree Courses MBBS / BDS for the academic year 2017 – 2018 through the DMIMS ( DU ) All India Pre – Medical Entrance Test 2017.
DMIMS UG Entrance Exam conducted for the following institutes :
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- Sharad Pawar Dental College
- Mahatma Gandhi Avurved College, Hospital & Research Centre
- SMT. Radhikabai Meghe Memorial College of Nursing
- Ravi Nair Physiotheraphy College
DMIMS UG Eligibility 2017
DMIMS Eligibility for MBBS
- Std XII ( 10 + 2 ) ( or equivalent ) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a subject & scoring minimum 60% marks in PCB group ( 180 out of 300 ).
DMIMS Eligibility for BAMS / BDS
- Std XII ( 10 + 2 ) ( or equivalent ) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a subject & scoring minimum 50% marks in PCB group ( 150 out of 300 ).
DMIMS Eligibility for BSc Nursing
- Std XII ( 10 + 2 ) ( or equivalent ) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a subject & scoring minimum 45% marks in PCB group ( 135 out of 300 ).
- Completion of 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2017.
- Candidates appearing at Std XII Exam, are also eligible.
DMIMS UG Application Form 2017
DMIMS UG 2017 Application Form can also be downloaded from our DMIMS Website www.dmimsu.edu.in
D.D. of any Nationalizes Bank payable at Nagpur should be drawn in favour of Competent Authority, DMIMS ( DU )
Cost of DMIMS UG Application form & Exam Fee : 2000/- in cash / D.D.
Last Date for submission of DMIMS UG Application Form April, 2017 by Post or in person to Camp Office at Nagpur only.