Important : Dr DY Patil Navi Mumbai AIET 2016 had announced that it would conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test 2016 ( AIET 2016 ) for the admission to medical, dental courses on 11th May, 2016. Further and in view of the subsequent developments with regard to National Eligibility cum- Entrance test the conduct of AIET 2016 for medical and dental streams was announced to be subject to decision of Hon’ble Supreme Court.
Now the Hon’ble Supreme Court in Writ Petition (C) No (s). 261/2016 SANKALP CHARITABLE TRUST Vs UNION OF INDIA AND ORS. Dated 06-05-2016 has directed that “no examination shall be permitted to be held for the admission to MBBS or BDS studies by any private college or association or any private/ deemed University.”
In the circumstances, it is hear by informed to all the candidates who have applied for AIET 2016 entrance exams for medical and dental streams that the scheduled exam on 11th may, 2016 stands cancelled till further notice.
DY Patil AIET Online Application Form 2016
- Dr DY Patil University Navi Mumbai 2016 Online Application Form will be available in the following website : www.dypatilexams.com/aiet2016/Home/Enroll
DY Patil AIET 2016 Application Form Submission
- The fee for the Entrance Test is 2,500/-. The fee is payable by Cash / demand draft drawn in favour of “D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai” payable at Navi Mumbai OR Applicant can pay registration fees On line via Credit Card, Debit card , Internet Banking , Cash.
- The candidates should write their full name, address and transaction ID number on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- The Last date of registration is 5th May, 2016 up to 5:00 PM IST
- Application forms with Late fees of 500/- will be accepted on or before 8th May, 2016 up to 5:00 PM IST.
- The Demand draft MUST be dispatched at the following address only.To
The Coordinator : AIET 2016,
All India Entrance Test Admission Cell,
D.Y. Patil University,
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyanagar, Sector 7,
Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400706.
Landmark of this office in Nerul College Campus is Vice Chancellors office.
The Hall Ticket is very important. This will be issued based upon the candidate’s submitting the form complete in all respects before the last date for submission of application form. The hall ticket will be issued only after receipt of registration fees specified for the exam.
Since the Hall Ticket is an important document, candidates must not tamper with the same or make any changes in the entries made by the AIET Coordinator. The Hall Ticket must be produced at the time of entering the Examination Hall at the centre and later, when necessary, and also at the time of counseling. The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person.
The Hall Ticket of the applicant will be dispatched by EMAIL only.
Dr DY Patil AIET AIET Entrance Exam Fee
2500/- by Cash OR demand draft drawn in favour of D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai Payable at Navi Mumbai OR Applicant can pay registration fees On line via Credit Card, Debit card, Internet Banking, Cash.
Dr DY Patil AIET 2016 Important Dates
|The Last date for On Line registration of Application Forms||5th May, 2016 up to 5:00 PM IST|
|Registration of Application With Late fee of 500/-||9th May, 2016 up to 5:00 PM IST|
|Date and Time of Entrance Test Examination||11th May, 2016 ( Wednesday )|
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM ( IST )
|Announcement of Results||Date of Result and Result both will be declared only on the University web site|
|Commencement of Classes||Will be notified at the time of counseling|