Dr Dy Patil AIET 2021 Counselling
- Dr DY Patil University AIET 2021 Counseling schedule will be displayed along with result on the website of University i.e www.dypatil.ac.in
- Call Letters will not be sent to the candidates. The physical presence of the candidate at the counseling is essential. If a candidate is unable to present himself / herself for counseling on account of unavoidable circumstances, he / she may authorize another individual to represent him / her.
- The said representative must carry with him / her authorization from the candidate in the format given in the prospectus. Bring all the original documents for verification and pay the fees immediately if the candidate is found eligible and offered admission. Absence of the candidate / representative at the indicated time and date will result in instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for admission and the University will not be responsible for this.
- Candidates will have to attend counseling according to the published Merit list. At the counseling, the eligibility of the candidates for admission shall be verified from the original documents and those found eligible will be offered provisional admission. The admission to various courses will be offered on the basis of inter-se-merit of the candidates.
- Only the candidate and the authorized representative will be allowed in the counseling Hall. Asking a candidate to report for counseling does not mean that he / she will be admitted to the courses. The actual admission will depend upon the number of seats available when his / her turn comes in order of his / her inter – se – merit.
- Candidates will have to report for counseling at their own cost.
- Candidates selected for admission will have to make payment of fees as mention in Para 12 D ( Mode of Payment )
Dr DY Patil AIET 2021 Waiting List
- The DY Patil AIET 2021 Medical admissions will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their inter – se – merit. After the seats of a course are filled, the candidates will be offered available seats of the other courses.
- If a candidate does not wish to take admission to the course offered he / she will be required to give a written submission to that effect in the proforma that will be given to him / her at the counseling stage and he / she will be wait – listed for course he/she desires to get admitted and given a wait – list number.
- The number of candidates wait listed will be limited to the number of 25 per course The Coordinator of AIET will declare waiting list for each course as closed as soon as an adequate number of candidates have been waitlisted for that course.
- The DY Patil AIET 2021 wait List will be operated if any vacancy / vacancies arise at a later stage, as a consequence of withdrawal or cancellation of admission of any originally admitted candidates before the last date of admission as specified by the University.
- Candidates concerned will be informed by the Admission Committee about chances of their admission against vacancy / vacancies and in that case they will have to report immediately and pay the fees.
Document List required at the time of Dr DY Patil AIET Counseling Schedule :
- S.S.C. / Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certificate.
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Examination mark statement & certificate
- AIET 2016 Marks print out from Website
- Bonafide and character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate from the Institute last attended
- Nationality Certificate
- Backward class Caste & Caste Verification certificate
- Affidavit in the format as signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Passport ( in case of Foreign Nationals / Wards of Persons of Indian Origin / Wards of Non Resident Indians ) and affidavit that fees will be paid from a particular account till the course is completed. This affidavit could be given by spouse / brother / sister / son / daughter in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Physical Fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Documents in Support of eligibility for Dr. D.Y. Patil Merit cum – Means Scholarship ( Applicable only for MBBS and BDS courses ).
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.