|Home Page||Application Form||Physics Syllabus|
|Chemistry Syllabus||Biology Syllabus||Results|
Dr DY Patil Kolhapur All India Common Entrance Test 2021
Dr DY Patil Kolhapur conducts All India Common Entrance Test – AICET 2021 for admission to MBBS & BSc Nursing Courses for the academic year 2021 – 2022.
Dr DY Patil Kolhapur 2021 Eligibility
Only the candidate, who satisfy or is likely to satisfy the following eligibility requirements for admission to the course, shall be considered eligible to appear for the AICET 21.
1. Nationality and Age :
The candidate, seeking to appear at the AICET 2021 shall be an Indian national and shall have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2021 or as prescribed by the concerned council.
2 Qualification : As per MCI norms
- Passed the Higher Secondary Certificate ( H.S.C. ) examination / the Indian School Certificate ( ISC ) examination / Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) examination or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 HSC examination of any recognised Board / University from any school / college situated in India after 12 years of study. The candidate with other qualifications shall have to get equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities( AIU ), New Delhi. If Studied underforeign system in India, he / she should have equivalence certificate of AIU.
- The candidate, seeking admission to the course, shall have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained at least 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examination, i.e., 10+2/HSC or an equivalent examination.
- The candidates belonging to the SC, ST and OBC shall have obtained at least 40 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examination ( HSC or equivalent ) as per course qualification.
- A candidate who has appeared or is likely to appear for qualifying examination i.e. H.S.C. etc. and whose results have not been declared at the time of AICET 21 shall also be considered eligible to appear for AICET 2021, provided he / she has offered the above mentioned subjects at the said qualifying examinations.
- CET Marks Eligibility for Admission to MBBS Course : A candidate must secure not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology ( PCB ) at Common Entrance Test AICET 2021.
- CET Marks for Admission to B.Sc Nursing : A candidate will be selected on the basis of merit in Common Entrance Test AICET 2021
3. Eligibility for NRI / PIO / FN :
A candidate in any of these categories shall have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2021. He / she must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English at the CBSE, ISC, HSC or an equivalent examination. In the case of a student from any school that follows the American system of education, the candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology at ‘AP’ ( Advanced Placement ) level and must have minimum ‘C’ grade in these subjects. Such Candidate will have to apply for appearing AICET 2021. These students must obtain Equivalence Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
Dr DY Patil Kolhapur AICET Eligibility Criteria of qualifying Examination 2021 :
The candidates who have secured at least 50 percent marks in the AlCET 21 shall be considered eligible for provisional admission as per the Merit list.
- Merit list of candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the D.Y. Patil University and published on the website www.dypatilunikop.org.
- Students should please note that no changes or adjustments shall be made in the admission schedule.
- The academic year shall commence from 1st August, 2021 or on the date which will be declared on the day of Admission.
Dr DY Patil Kolhapur 2021 Exam Pattern
MBBS and B.Sc.(N) the question paper consists of two hundred objecticve type Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ) on Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology / Biotechnology ( 50 marks on each of them ). The duration of the test is 3 hours.
Dr DY Patil Kolhapur 2021 Exam Centres
|Addresses of centers will be communicated in Hall Ticket and also will be available on website in first week of June – 2021|
Dr DY Patil Kolhapur 2021 Exam Seats
The distribution of seats to MBBS & B.SC.(N) will be as follows :
|Name of Course||Total Seats||General Category ( 85% )||NRI / PIO / FN ( 15% )||Course Duration|
|M.B.B.S||150||128||22||4½ Years + 1 Year Internship|
|B.Sc.( N )||50||–||
Reservations will be as per directives of the Government of India for Deemed to be Universities issued through the UGC, as and when received.