Dr DY Patil Navi Mumbai BPT Entrance Exam 2020
Dr DY Patil University Navi Mumbai conducts All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test – AIAHCET 2020 for the admission to BPT Course for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
Dr Dy Patil AIAHCET 2020 Eligibility
- The candidate may be an Indian National / NRI / PIO / Foreign National. The candidate is required to produce proof in his / her Nationality from a District Magistrate, Additional Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate. Valid Passport also shall be considered as sufficient proof of Nationality.
- The candidate seeking to appear at the AIAHCET-20 shall have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020 ie. The candidate must be born on or before 01st January 2001 to be eligible to appear for AIAHCET-20. The Secondary School Certificate ( i.e. SSC ) equivalent or examination certificate or the certificates of age and nationality endorsing the date of birth will constitute the valid proof.
- The candidate must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness.
- Candidate should have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( PCB ) and English individually and must have obtained minimum 50% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 examination.
- Furthermore candidates belonging to SC, ST and other backward Classes, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination be 45% instead of 50% as stated above English is compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to BPT.
Dr Dy Patil AIAHCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The test consists of one question paper of 100 marks. The question paper consists of one hundred objective-type Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ), 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The duration of the test is 1½ hours.
Conduct at the All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test – 2020 ( AIAHCET-20 )
The candidate shall report at the centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of the Test.
The Test hall shall be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. The candidate is expected to take the seat at least 20 minutes before the commencement of the Test. If the candidate does not report in time he/she is likely to miss some of the important instructions, which would be announced in the Test hall.
The candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the Test if he/she reaches the Test hall after 11.30 a.m.
The candidate shall bring the admit card and show it same, for admission to the Test hall. A candidate, who does not have the admit card shall not be admitted to the Test hall under any circumstances.
A seat in the Test hall, with a number, shall be allotted to each candidate.
A candidate shall not be allowed to carry, inside the Test hall, any text material, printed or handwritten, chits or any other material, except the admit card and the writing material. The candidate shall not be permitted to bring calculators, slide rules, clerk tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop computers, personal stereo systems, walkie-talkie sets, paging devices, mobile telephones or any such objects / devices in the Test hall. Possession or use of any such devices during the Test is prohibited and the candidate shall be liable to be expelled, if found using or possessing them.
The candidate shall not be allowed to go outside the Test hall in the entire duration of the Test. Once the candidate leaves the hall he/she will not be readmitted to the Test hall. No exception will be made in this regard.
Parents, relatives or friends of the candidate shall not be allowed to enter into the premises of the centre.
The candidate is advised to bring with him/her a card board or a clip board, on which nothing should have been written. The board shall be useful to them while writing the responses in the answer sheet, in case the tables in the Test hall do not have smooth surfaces.
Smoking, drinking any beverage, eating anything in the Test hall is strictly prohibited.
The candidate shall maintain perfect silence and discipline in the Test hall. Any conversation, gesticulation or disturbance in the Test hall shall be considered as misbehaviour and the candidate involved in such behaviour shall be expelled from the Test hall. Similarly, if any candidate is found using unfair means or is allowing someone else to impersonate him/her, his/her candidature at the Test shall be cancelled on the spot.
During the test, the invigilator may check the admit card of the candidates to satisfy about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator shall also put his/her signature in the place provided in the answer sheet on SIDE-1 (Refer specimen answer sheet ).
After completing the Test and before handing over the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet back to the invigilator, the candidate shall check once again to see whether all the particulars required in the Test booklet and the answer sheet have been correctly written. He/she shall ensure that the seat number, the centre code, the Test booklet number and code are correctly written on the answer sheet.
Dr Dy Patil AIAHCET 2020 Exam Centre
- The Dr DY Patil Navi Mumbai 2020 BPT Entrance Exam shall be conducted at the Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Indore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi and Pune..
- The address of the Examination Centre assigned to a candidate will be given in the Hall Ticket.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.