Dr DY Patil Navi Mumbai Physiotherapy 2020Medical Entrance Exam » Dr.D.Y.Patil »
DY Patil AIAHCET 2020 Online Application Form
- The application form will be available online on the website www.dypatil.in for registration.
Dr DY Patil AIAHCET Application Form Submission 2020
- Visit http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online.
- Fill in your basic details and click on the Apply Now button.
- Your Login ID along with the password will be sent on your email ID that you have provided.
- Open your email and search for the email received from us. It will have the subject as Registration Details and the sender will be DPU Admissions.
- Note your Login Email and Password and click on the Login URL.
- Click on the Already Applied Tab and type the above details and click Sign In.
- You will have your dashboard open in front of you.
- Fill the application form completely and upload all the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online.
- After completion of entire form with payment, click on ‘Submit’ button. Your admission form will get submitted.
- After the successful payment of the fees, you will not be able to make any changes in the Application Form.
- On the dashboard, two links for printing Receipt and Application Form will be available. Take printout of both the documents for your reference.
- Link to print Admit Cards will be provided later and you will be intimated on your email ID and also through SMS on your given mobile number.
- If you face any technical difficulty at any step while filling the application form, please mail us on the email ID provided on the dashboard of your login page.
- The admission sessions will be conducted at the Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Physiotheraphy, Pimpri, Pune-18, as per the schedule.
Failure to report for admission on the scheduled date and time shall result in instantaneous cancellation of the claim of the candidate to the seat. It shall be the candidate’s responsibility to ascertain the result of AIAHCET-18.
- Only the candidate and one of his/her parents/guardian shall be allowed into the admission hall. The candidates shall be called in, in the order of their ranking in the merit list.
- The candidate should note that appearance at AIAHCET-18 and inclusions of name in the merit list do not necessarily mean that he/she shall get admission to the course. His/her admission to the course shall depend upon the availability of seat at the time of his/her turn for admission.
- At the time of reporting for the admission, the candidate shall produce the documents ( original and two sets of photocopies ) and an affidavit as indicated on the Vidyapeeth website. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents shall be retained by the Vidyapeeth till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of these documents, his/her claim for a seat shall instantaneously stand forfeited.
List of Documents
- S.S.C. Board Certificate of Certificate of Domicile / Nationality / Valid Passport / Birth Certificate.
- Statement of Marks of 10th Standard.
- Statement of Marks of 12th Standard.
- Transfer Certificate from Institution in which the candidate had last studied.
- Caste / Validity certificate for candidates of SC / ST / OBC category.
- Migration Certificate.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Four copies of recent passport size Colour photograph ( developed from the same negative ) with candidates name written on back side.
- Gap certificate in case of education gap after passing 12th / HSC.
The selected candidate shall be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee by D.D. in the name of ‘The Principal, Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy, Pune’ eligibility fee ‘The Registar, and the D. D. of shall be in the name of Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune’ payable at Pune. In case the candidate fails to pay the entire amount of fees, he / she shall lose his / her claim for admission to that seat. Separate D. D. for Vidyapeeth Eligibility fees be brought, while attending the counseling and admission session.
If any candidate finds it impossible to be physically present for the admission session due to unavoidable circumstances, he/she may authorise any other responsible individual to represent him/her for admission session. This representative must carry with him/her a Letter of Authorisation, in the format, available on the Vidyapeeth website, as well as all the documents required. If the candidate or his/her representative fails to report for the admission session on the date and time mentioned in the schedule of admission, his/her claim for admission to the course shall stand forfeited.
Admissions made at the admission sessions are provisional, subject to verification of eligibility by the Vidyapeeth.
Processing Fee [rupee] 300/-. Last date for submitting the application form Without late fee Test Fee [rupee] 750/-. Total [rupee] 1050/-. With late fee Test Fee [rupee] 1000/-. Total [rupee] 1300/-.
DY Patil AIAHCET Hall Ticket 2020
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application form, are required to download the Admit Card online two weeks before the day of Entrance Test. The admit card will indicate the seat number and the examination centre ( with its address ) allotted to the candidate.
- The candidate shall not mutilate the admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the Vidyapeeth authorities.
DY Patil AIAHCET Important Dates