Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University – DSRRAU Entrance Exam 2015
DSRRAU 2015 Entrance Exam
Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University,
Kadwad, Jodhpur – Nagaur Highway Road,
Jodhpur – 342 037, Rajasthan,
Phone No . : 0291 – 5153715 / 732,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.raujodhpur.org, www.dsrrau.org.
Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Jodhpur invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to PAT / PHT / PUT & B.N.Y.S. Courses for the academic session 2015 – 2016.
DSRRAU 2015 PAT / PHT / PUT & BNYS Exam Date
|DSRRAU 2015 Entrance Exam Date : 05th July, 2015 ( Sunday )|
Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University 2015 Exam Schedule :
|DSRRAU 2015 Entrance Exam Date & Day||DSRRAU 2015 Entrance Exam Timings||Subject|
|05th July, 2015 ( Sunday )||8.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.||
DSRRAU 2015 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must fulfill the following conditions for DSRRAU 2015 PAT / PHT / PUT & BNYS admission :
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have passed Senior Higher Secondary ( 12th Standard ) with Science – Biology from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or recognized equivalent Board thereto. Candidates appearing at the 10+2 examination in 2015 may also appear in the test. Candidate must have secured aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard for admission in Ayurved & Unani Faculty only.
- Must have completed 17 years of age on or before 01st October, 2015 for PAT / PUT & B.N.Y.S. and 31st December, 2015 for PHT.
- Wherever necessary, a candidate belonging to Rajasthan shall be one who fulfills any one of the following four conditions.
- The candidate must have studied for last three years of the qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in Rajasthan. ( OR )
- Natural Father / Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for a period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for atleast 5 years during this period in a recognized educational Institution in Rajasthan ( OR )
- The Candidate is a Son / Daughter of serving or retired employee of (a) Government of Rajasthan including officer of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan. ( OR )
- Undertaking / Autonomous Body / Corporations / Improvement Trust / Municipal Bodies duly constituted by Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law or by Government of India in Rajasthan or (c) any of the University in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, provided that employee has put in at least three years of service before the year of the admission.
- The candidate is a Bonafide Resident of Rajasthan.
- For admission in Unani colleges, the candidate must fulfill above conditions and must have passed Urdu as additional subject in secondary standard and / or sr. secondary standard.
- The Candidate is required to undergo medical examination before he is allowed to join a college after counseling, if the concerned college deems if necessary.
- The relevant certificates, on which eligibility of the candidate is based, will have to be furnished by the candidate.
- The residence / bonafide certificate wherever required will have to be duly signed by the District Magistrate / Ad. District Magistrate / S.D.M. of the concerned District, is required during the counseling.
- In case of serving personnel where service conditions have resulted into eligibility, a certificate of the employer will have to be submitted by the candidate during the counseling.
Allotment of Place of Study :
- The Admission Board reserves the right of Allotment of Place of Study on admission of any candidate without assigning any reason.
- If, for reasons to be recorded in writing, the Admission Board suspects that a particular candidate has obtained a certificate by misrepresenting facts, the matter will be referred to the concerned D.M. On receipt of the enquiry report, the Admission Board shall take the final decision regarding the admission of the Candidate.
DSRRAU 2015 Exam Scheme
DSRRAU 2015 Entrance Exam Paper : 8.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.
- Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University 2015 Exam Question paper shall be 200 Marks and shall contain 200 objective type questions.
- Each question shall have four options to answer, out of which only one shall be correct.
DSRRAU 2015 Paper shall be divided as under :
- Physics : 50 Question
- Zoology : 50 Question
- Chemistry : 50 Question
- Botany : 50 Question
Mode of Marking for DSRRAU 2015 Entrance Exam :
- For each correct answer +1 marks shall be awarded and for each wrong answer -1/2 marks shall be deducted. Merit position shall be determined on the basis of total marks obtained paper.
DSRRAU 2015 Exam Centre
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University 2014 Examination Centres will be located in the cities :
- New Delhi.
DSRRAU 2015 Exam Seats
All the seats sanctioned by CCIM / CCH for a Government college and for a private college aided by Government of Rajasthan are known as state level seats :
Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University 2015 All the seats of National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur are National level seats.
These shall be filled on the basis of all India merit through PAT 2015 :
The admissions shall be as per Reservation Rules of Government of India :
|S.No||Percentage / Seats||Category|
|1.||15%||Natural Born SC|
|2.||7.5%||Natural Born ST|
Note : There is no seat reserved for admission of TADA candidates SBC candidate and wards of Defence Personnels / Para Military Personals at National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur.
Reservations on state level seats shall be as per orders of Government of Rajasthan.
|S.No.||Percentage / Seats||Category|
|1.||16%||SC ( Including 25% Girls & 3% Physically Handicapped )|
|2.||12%||ST ( Including 45% ST from Notified Tribal Areas, 25% Girls & 3% Physically Handicapped )
|3.||21%||OBC ( Including 25% Girls & 3% Physically Handicapped )|
|S.No||Percentage / Seats||Category|
|3.||3 Seats||Natural born offspring of defence personnel of Rajasthan origin ( 1 seat each for Ay.,Hom.&U. )|
|4.||2 Seats||(1 seat each for Ay. & Hom./U.) Natural born offspring of paramilitary personnel of Rajasthan origin.|
After deducting the state level seats of private unaided colleges, the remaining seats are called Management seats. In case reserved seats are not filled, the unfilled seats shall be transferred to General category seats.
For admission on a state level seat, the candidate must be one who belongs to Rajasthan.
Dr Sarvepali Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Related : DSRRAU 2015 Entrance Exam, DSRRAU 2015 Exam Date, DSRRAU 2015 Exam Schedule, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University – DSRRAU Entrance Exam 2015, DSRRAU 2015 Courses Offered, DSRRAU Jodhpur 2015 Notification, DSRRAU 2015 Eligibility, DSRRAU 2015 Age Limit, DSRRAU 2015 Exam Pattern, DSRRAU 2015 Seats, DSRRAU 2015 Seats Matrix, DSRRAU 2015 Exam Centres, DSRRAU Jodhpur 2015 Entrance Test Dates, DSRRAU Jodhpur 2015 Exam Conducting Date, When DSRRAU Entrance Exam 2015, DSRRAU 2015 Examination Details, DSRRAU 2015 PAT Admission, DSRRAU 2015 Qualifications, DSRRAU 2015 Marks Eligibility, DSRRAU 2015 Exam Scheme, DSRRAU Jodhpur 2015 Exam Duration, DSRRAU Entrance Exam 2015 Syllabus, DSRRAU 2015 Test Centres, DSRRAU 2015 Seats Availability, DSRRAU Jodhpur 2015 Exam Timings, Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University 2015 Prospectus,
DSRRAU 2015 Entrance Exam – DSRRAU 2015 Eligibility – DSRRAU 2015 Exam Centre – DSRRAU 2015 Test Scheme
Posted In medical entrance exam : dr sarvepali radhakrishnan rajasthan ayurved university : Leave a response for dr. sarvepalli radhakrishnan rajasthan ayurved university – dsrrau entrance exam 2015 by amala