DSRRAU Application Form 2017
DSRRAU Online Registration
DSRRAU Online Registration will be available from 14th June, 2017 to 7th July, 2017 Upto 5:00 PM After 7th July, 2017 Online Registration will not be accepted.
- This application form is available Online for entrance examination for admission to BAMS / BHMS / BUMS & BNYS Courses in the State of Rajasthan for the academic session 2017 – 18.
- A Guideline for how to fill up the Online Registration, containing rules and procedure etc. and a Syllabus is also available online. This should be downloaded and retained by the candidate.
- DSRRAU 2017 Examination Fees can only be deposited by the means of NEFT to university’s Account no 65159807963 at State Bank of Patiala, Karwar Branch ( IFSC code : STBP0001092 ), in any bank having NEFT facility. Demand Draft will not be accepted. Before depositing fee in to universit’s account please take a print of Bank Challan from the website www.dsrrau.org. Fee will only be accepted if deposited with the challan printed from website www.dsrrau.org. Please ask the UTR no from the bank and mention it on challan before uploading the copy of challan. No application will be accepted without UTR number.
- The candidate must upload his / her recent photographs during online registration.
- Each candidate must clearly mention the category of reservation desired by him / her.
- The candidates of any category out of Gen. / SC / ST / ST – TA DA / OBC / SBC, if applying for additional reservation as Physically Handicapped should mention this information on space provided for that and related certificates issued by the competent authority, should be provided at the time of counseling.
- Any candidate, once allowed to appear at PAT / PHT / PUT & B.N.Y.S. 2017, does not become directly eligible for admission to Ayurved, Homeopathy and Unani courses. The eligibility of successful candidates for admission in any category ( General or Reserved ) shall be finally ascertained at the time of admission. The decision of the Admission Board for the eligibility shall be final.
- The Percentage disability should be more than 40% and duly certified by a medical board set up by the state.
- The form is editable from 14th June, 2017 to 7th July, 2017 ( up to 5:00 PM ) University will not entertain any application for corrections in application form.
- The jurisdiction for legal cases arising out of PAT / PHT / PUT & B.N.Y.S. 2017 shall be limited to the Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur only.
- A candidate shall have to deposit the complete fee of the college, where he / she is admitted, within 7 days of the counseling irrespective of the token money deposited in the University at the time of counseling. Only after depositing this fee, the college shall confirm the admission.
- Only after the confirmation of admission the token money shall be adjusted with the college fees by the concerned college. If the admission is not confirmed, the money shall be forfeited by the University.
- If a candidate remains absent during any counseling he / she will be given IInd chance only if any counseling is arranged for vacant seats after exhausting the complete merit list. All such candidates will be again called according to merit list.
- Any candidate, who has deposited complete fees in the concerned college after admission in counseling, shall be eligible to transfer according to merit in any subsequent counseling. He will have to produce original fee receipt of the concerned college.
DSRRAU Application Fee 2017
- General & OBC Candidates : 1500/-
- ST / SC Candidates : 750/-
DSRRAU Important Dates 2017
|1||DSRRAU Online Registration will be available from||14th June, 2017|
|2||Last Date of DSRRAU Online Registration||7th July, 2017
Upto 5:00 PM
|3||DSRRAU Entrance Exam||13th August, 2017
( Sunday )
8:00 AM to 11:00 AM