DSRRAU Application Form 2014
DSRRAU 2014 Application Form
- This form is Online Registration for the admission to PAT / PHT / PUT & B.N.Y.S. courses in the State of Rajasthan for the academic session 2014.
- A Guideline for how to fill up the DSRRAU 2014 Online Registration, containing rules and procedure etc. and a Syllabus is also available online. This should be downloaded and retained by the candidate.
- DSRRAU 2014 Entrance Examination Fees can only be deposited by the means of NEFT to university’s Account no 65159807963 at State Bank of Patiala, Karwar Branch ( IFSC code : STBP0001092 ), in any bank having NEFT facility. Demand Draft will not be accepted. Before depositing fee into University’s account please take a print of Bank Challan from the DSRRAU website www.dsrrau.org.
- Cost of DSRRAU 2014 Application Form for General & OBC Candidates is 1500/-
- DSRRAU 2014 Application Form Cost for ST / ST Candidates is 750/-
- Fee will only be accepted if deposited with the challan printed from DSRRAU website www.dsrrau.org. Please ask the UTR no from the bank and mention it on challan before uploading the copy of challan. No application will be accepted without UTR number.
- The candidate must upload his / her recent photographs during DSRRAU 2014 Online Registration.
- Each candidate must clearly mention the category of reservation desired by him / her.
- The candidates of any category out of General / SC / ST / ST – TADA / OBC / SBC, if applying for additional reservation as Physically Handicapped should mention this information on space provided for that and related certificates issued by the competent authority, should be provided at the time of counseling.
- Any candidate, once allowed to appear at PAT / PHT / PUT & BNYS 2014, does not become directly eligible for admission to Ayurved, Homeopathy and Unani courses. The eligibility of successful candidates for admission in any category ( General or Reserved ) shall be finally ascertained at the time of admission. The decision of the Admission Board for the eligibility shall be final.
- The Percentage disability should be more than 40% and duly certified by a medical board set up by the state.
- Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University 2014 Online Form is editable from 25th April, 2014 to 19th May, 2014 ( upto 5.00 PM ). DSRRAU University will not entertain any application for corrections in Application form.
- The student presently studying in Class XII and appearing at Senior Secondary Examination, 2014 can also apply for PAT / PHT / PUT & BNYS 2014. Such candidates shall be permitted provisionally to appear at PAT / PHT / PUT & BNYS. They must submit their mark – sheet at the time of counseling.
- The jurisdiction for legal cases arising out of PAT / PHT / PUT & BNYS 2014 shall be limited to the Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur only.
- A candidate shall have to deposit the complete fee of the college, where he / she is admitted, within 7 days of the counseling irrespective of the token money deposited in the University at the time of counseling. Only after depositing this fee, the college shall confirm the admission.
- Only after the confirmation of admission the token money shall be adjusted with the college fees by the concerned college. If the admission is not confirmed, the money shall be forfeited by the University.
- If a candidate remains absent during any counseling he / she will be given IInd chance only if any counseling is arranged for vacant seats after exhausting the complete merit list. All such candidates will be again called according to merit list.
- Any candidate, who has deposited complete fees in the concerned college after admission in counseling, shall be eligible to transfer according to merit in any subsequent counseling. He will have to produce original fee receipt of the concerned college.
Dr Sarvepali Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Related : DSRRAU Jodhpur 2014 Application Form, DSRRAU 2014 Application Form Availability, DSRRAU 2014 Application Form Last Date, DSRRAU Application Form 2014, DSRRAU 2014 Apply Online, DSRRAU 2014 Application Form Download, DSRRAU 2014 Application Form Submission, How to Apply for DSRRAU Exam 2014, DSRRAU 2014 Important Dates, DSRRAU Jodhpur 2014 Online Applying Process, DSRRAU 2014 Admission Form, DSRRAU 2014 Online Registration Form, DSRRAU Jodhpur 2014 Hall Ticket, DSRRAU 2014 Application Form Fee, DSRRAU Entrance Exam 2014 Application Form, Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Jodhpur 2014 Forms,
DSRRAU 2014 Online Application Form – DSRRAU 2014 Application Last Date – DSRRAU 2014 Application Availability
Posted In medical entrance exam : dr sarvepali radhakrishnan rajasthan ayurved university : Leave a response for dsrrau application form 2014 by suganya