DUMET 2017 Entrance Exam
Delhi University of Medical Dental Entrance Test ( DUMET ) invites admission Application for Post – Graduate ( Degree / Diploma ) & MDS programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
DUMET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for admission to Post-Graduate Degree / Diploma / MDS Courses
- The candidate must have passed final M.B.B.S. examination ( for MD / MS / Diploma Course ) and BDS examination ( for MDS Course ) from the University of Delhi and must have completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship as on 31st March, 2017 and must submit their internship completion certificate before or at the time of appearing for the counseling.
- A candidate in order to become eligible for admission must obtain a minimum of 50 % marks in NEET PG / NEET MDS 2017. Provided that, candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe & Other Backward Classes and Candidates with Disability belonging to SC / ST / OBC category shall be required to obtain a minimum of 40 % marks in NEET PG / NEET MDS 2017 and the Candidates with Disability ( General Category ) referred obtain minimum of 45% marks in NEET PG / NEET MDS 2017.
- The candidates should be medically fit to pursue the allocated course on medical examination.
Eligibility Criteria for admission to MD ( Community Health Administration ) course :
- A candidate must have completed satisfactorily one year of compulsory rotating internship after passing the final M.B.B.S. examination.
- The candidate must have full registration with the Delhi Medical Council / State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must have put in at least 3 years of service on or before 31st March, 2017.
- A candidate in order to become eligible for admission must obtain a minimum of 50 % marks in NEET PG / NEET MDS 2017. Provided that, candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe & Other Backward Classes and Candidates with Disability belonging to SC / ST / OBC category shall be required to obtain a minimum of 40 % marks in NEET PG / NEET MDS 2017 and the Candidates with Disability ( General Category ) referred at Clause 3.4 are required to obtain minimum of 45% marks in NEET PG / NEET MDS 2017.
DUMET 2017 Reservation Seats
Reservation for Scheduled Caste ( SC ) and Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) candidates :
- Fifteen percent ( 15% ) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to SC, Seven & half percent ( 7½% ) seats are reserved for ST candidates and Twenty Seven percent ( 27% ) seats are reserved for OBC candidates and it will be implemented as per 200 point Roster. The manner in which the Roster would be implemented is as per methodology adopted by the PG admission Committee and approved by the University dated 25.04.2009.
- In MDS course, reservation for SC / ST / OBC candidates would be as per 13 point Roster by following the same methodology.
- He above said reservation would be applied and worked out after excluding All India quota seats i.e. only for 50% DU quota seats and not on the total number of seats.
- The reserved seats for SC and ST category will be filled-up by interchanging among SC & ST ( if necessary ) .
- If the reserved SC / ST seat ( s ) remains unfilled even after interchanging, the same shall be left vacant. ( DU Circular letter no. Aca.I / UG-PG:Admissions / 2014 / 759 dated 22nd May, 2014 )
- If any reserved seat ( s ) for the candidates belonging to OBC category remains unfilled due to non-availability of eligible candidate ( s ) , the same would be filled by operating open merit.
- SC / ST / OBC candidates, while applying for admission to any of the courses, should upload a copy of the certificate along with the Application Form to the effect that he / she belongs to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Classes issued by any one of the competent authorities as listed below without which, concession for SC / ST / OBC category shall not be given. However, for OBC candidates, the OBC status is to be determined on the basis of the Central List of OBCs notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment on the recommendations of the National Commission for Backward Classes available at website ( http: / ncbc.nic.in / backward classes / index.html ) .
The authorities competent to issue Caste Certificates are indicated below :
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Deputy Commissioner / Collector / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate ( not below the rank of 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner ) .
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and / or his / her family normally reside.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his/her family normally reside.
- Administrator / Secretary to Administrator / Development Officer ( Laccadive and Minicoy Islands )
To know more about DUMET 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
DUMET 2017 Online Application Form
Online Registration :
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Post-graduate ( Degree / Diploma ) and MDS courses are required to register online on website www.fmsc.ac.in.
- Online registration details for admission to the Post-graduate ( Degree / Diploma ) and MDS courses are available on: www.fmsc.ac.in and www.du.ac.in
- As a first time user, candidate shall create the login details :
- In the “Confirm your Information” webpage, candidate shall provide the NEET PG / NEET MDS 2017 Roll No. and Date of Birth. Clicking on “View” button will display further details of the candidate.
- If the details are correct, candidate can click “Confirm” and proceed further.
- On the “New Registration” page, candidate has to enter a valid Mobile No. and Email ID which would be used for any future communication with the University for admission purpose.
- Candidate shall then create a password ( of maximum six characters ) for online registration purpose. This password does not need to be same as candidate’s email account password, which is used to access one’s email account.
- Candidate shall provide a valid mobile phone number ( 10 digit number without any prefix ) .
- Please verify that all the details given in the form are correct. This information will be used during the entire admission process. No change / modification is allowed. Please be careful in filling up the required information in all aspect.
- Applicant shall now log on to using “registered email-id” and created “password” to fill the online registration form.
- Applicant shall click the “Save” and proceed to check the details filled in the form.
- The same login information is used every time to login to the applicant’s account.
- Applicant shall upload the following ( wherever necessary )
- Passport size photograph of the applicant ( 120×130 ) ( only jpg & size 150 KB )
- Scanned signature of the applicant ( 200×50 ) ( only jpg & size 100 KB )
- Self attested copy of High School / Higher Secondary Certificate for verification of date of birth ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of certificate in support of educational qualifications: MBBS Degree / BDS Degree / Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree-as per requirement of the course ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of detailed marks certificate of qualifying examinations: I, II & Final Professional examination of MBBS / BDS and year-wise detailed marks certificates of Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree, as required course-wise ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of MBBS / BDS Examination attempt certificate ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of the compulsory rotating internship certificate ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- viii. Self attested copy of registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council / State Medical Council / Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC certificate if applicable ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of Person with Disability certificate, if applicable ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of Employer’s Certificate / NOC, if employed ( as given in the application form ) ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of certificate in support of having put in three years service: only in case of candidates seeking admission to MD ( Community Health Administration ) course ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of Admit Card of NEET PG / NEET MDS 2017 ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of Score card of NEET PG / NEET MDS 2017 ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
DUMET 2017 Application Fee :
- For SC / ST / PwD categories : 1,000/- per course
- For General / OBC categories : 1,500/- per course
6th Floor, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi ( North Campus ),
Delhi – 110007
To know more about DUMET 2017 Application Form Click Here
DUMET 2017 Results
DUMET 2017 Results Date : DUMET 2017 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of May, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your DUMET Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about DUMET 2017 Results Click Here
To know more about DUMET 2017 Question Papers Click Here
DUMET 2017 Important Dates
|1||Start date for online Registration||1st March, 2017 ( Wednesday )|
|2||Closing date for online Registration||30th March, 2017 ( Thursday )|
University of Delhi,
Faculty of Medical Sciences,
6th Floor, V.P.C.I. Building, Delhi – 110 007,
Phone No. : 2766 2208,
Fax No. : 2766 2763,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.fmsc.ac.in.