DUMET Application Form 2015
DUMET Exam Date 2015
|Kind attention to DUMET Aspirants *|
|1. A decision change is announced by Delhi University Medical Entrance Test ( DUMET ) for admissions to MBBS and BDS Courses for the Session 2015.|
|2. DUMET 2015 Entrance will not be conducted this year and the admissions are based on AIPMT 2015 Entrance Exam. AIPMT 2015 Exam is conducted on 3rd May, 2015 the last date to apply for AIPMT 2015 is 31st December, 2014.|
For More Details Please Visit AIPMT 2015 Entrance Exam
|AIPMT 2015 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
DUMET 2015 Application Form
Admission under 85% Quota based on the marks / merit of AIPMT 2015 :
i. University of Delhi 2015 Application Form Availability :
- Delhi University 2015 Application Form for MBBS / BDS Course admission will be available from June, 2015.
ii. University of Delhi 2015 Category wise Application Form Fee :
- Gen / OBC : 750/-
- SC / ST : 550/-
- PwD : Nil
iii. University of Delhi 2015 Application Form Fee Payment :
- Payment must be made by Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Registrar, University of Delhi”, payable at Delhi. Money in cash will not be accepted in any case for supply of Bulletin of Information.
DUMET 2015 Application Form Procedure
Procedure for submission of application form for admission :
Each application form must be accompanied with the self – attested photocopies of the following documents :
- AIPMT 2015 Examination Roll No. and Admit Card.
- AIPMT 2015 Result ( Score Card ).
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate showing date of birth.
- Certificate of having passed 12th Class Examination along with a statement of marks.
- Certificate from the Principal of the School on prescribed proforma stating that ( i ) the school is situated within National Capital Territory of Delhi, ( ii ) the school is recognized by the CBSE / Council for the Indian School Certificate / Jamia Milia Islamia, ( iii ) the school is conducting regular classes, ( iv ) the applicant has attended regular classes in the school for class 11th & 12th.
- The Character Certificate proforma prescribed by CBSE to be issued by the Principal of the school last attended or from any Gazetted officer.
- Two copies of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe certificate as described in clause 3A, if applicable.
- Father’s SC / ST Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped certificate as described in clause 3C, if applicable.
- Two copies of OBC Certificate as described in clause 3B, if applicable.
- Non – creamy layer certificate and OBC caste certificate as per the Central list for OBC’s.
Note 1. :
- The student should certify whether he / she belongs to OBC / SC / ST / PwD Category. However, the OBC status is to be determined on the basis of the Central List of OBCs notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment on the recommendations of the National Commission for Backward Classes available at their website ( http:/ncbc.nic.in/backwardclasses/index.html ). The non creamy layer certificate should be issued on or after April, 2015.
Note 2. :
- Recent OBC certificate i.e. should be issued on or after 1st April, 2015.
Note 3. :
- Original certificates including score card of AIPMT are required at the time of Counselling for admission to MBBS / BDS course along with 02 passport size photographs.
DUMET 2015 Important Dates
The schedule to apply for AIPMT 2015 is as follows :-
|1.||AIPMT 2015 Exam Date||25th July, 2015 ( Saturday )|
|2.||Schedule for AIPMT 2015 online submission of application forms ( without late fee )||01st December, 2014 to 31st December, 2014|
|3.||Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application registered on or before 31.12.2014||By Credit Card / Debit Card||01st January, 2015
|4.||Only By e-challan||02nd January, 2015
|5.||Schedule for AIPMT 2015 online submission of application ( without late fee )||03rd January, 2015 to 31st January, 2015|
|6.||Last date for successful transaction of fee applicable for online application registered on or before 31.01.2015||By Credit Card / Debit Card||01st February, 2015
|7.||Only By e-challan||02nd February, 2015|
|a.||Entry in the Examination Hall||9.15 A.M.|
|b.||Checking of AIPMT 2015 Admit Cards by the invigilator||9.30 A.M. to 9.45 A.M.|
|c.||Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 A.M.|
|d.||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken / opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9.55 A.M.|
|e.||AIPMT 2015 Test Commences||10.00 A.M.|
|f.||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||10.00 A.M.|
|g.||AIPMT 2015 Test Concludes||1.00 P.M.|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards||01st April, 2015|
|8.||Declaration of AIPMT 2015 Results||5th June, 2015
|9.||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, Card Board / Clip Board, Post Card Size Photograph.
|10.||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|11.||Use of Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only for||Pen will be provided by the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
- The candidates are requested to visit the Faculty website i.e. www.fmsc.ac.in regularly for updated information.
- No individual communication will be sent for the Counselling.
Delhi University BHMS Application Form 2015
The candidates may obtain Bulletin of Information and Application Form w.e.f. 03rd July, 2015 to 31st July, 2015 from the Office of the following address :
Joint Registrar (Medical),
Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine, 6th floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 in the following manner:
(a) For General/OBC Category
- By hand in person against Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque of 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty Only) between 09.30 A.M. to 03.00 P.M. ( except lunch time ) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi on all working days from Monday to Friday upto 31st July, 2015.
- By post against Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque of 800/- ( Eight Hundred only) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi by sending a self addressed envelop of 10″X 8″ upto 17th July, 2015.
(b) For SC/ST/PWD Category
- By hand in person against Bank Draft /Banker’s Cheque of 550/- (Five Hundred Fifty Only) between 09.30 A.M. to 03.00 P.M. (except lunch time) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi on all working days from Monday to Friday upto 31st July, 2015.
- By post against Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque of 600/- (Six Hundred only) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi by sending a self addressed envelop of 10″X 8″ upto 17th July, 2015.
Request received thereafter will not be entertained, even if the request is posted before 17th July, 2015. The Delhi University will not be responsible for delay/loss in transit of the request for supply of Bulletin of Information by post, for any reason whatsoever.
(c) The last date for supply of Bulletin of Information by post is 17th July, 2015. No application will be accepted after 17th July, 2015.
(d) Money in cash will not be accepted in any case for supply of Bulletin of Information.
(e) The application form may also be downloaded from websites www.fmsc.ac.in, www.du.ac.in, www.nhmc.delhigovt.nic.in and the same may be sent to the following address :
Joint Registrar (Medical),
Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine,
6th floor V.P. Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi,
Duly filled in alongwith required Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque amounting to 750/- or 550/- in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi as the case may be.
(f) The candidates with disabilities shall be exempted from payment of fees, including examination fee and other University fees, except Admission fee, subscription towards Delhi University Students’ Union and identity card fee. (vide DU circular no. Aca.I/082/2001/PwD/2012-13/355 dated 13.09.2012.
(g) The Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine will not be responsible for any delay in the postal transit.
(h) Application for admission will be received upto 31st July, 2015.
Application Fee :
For GEN / OBC Candidates :
Price : 750.00 ( By Hand ) & 800.00 ( By post )
For SC / ST / PWD Candidates :
Price : ( By Hand ) & 600.00 ( By post )
Delhi University BHMS Important Dates 2015
|Sale of Bulletin of Information||03rd July, 2015 ( Friday )|
|Last date for receipt of request for supply of Bulletin of information by post||17th July, 2015 ( Friday )|
|Last date of sale of Bulletin of Information by hand||31st July, 2015 ( Friday )|
|Last date for receipt of Applications in the Faculty Office||31st July, 2015 ( Friday )|
|Notification of First Merit List||10th August, 2015 ( Monday )|
|Fee to be deposited upto ( for First Merit List )||12th August, 2015 ( Wednesday )|
|Notification of Second Merit List (if necessary)||14th August, 2015 ( Friday )|
|Fee to be deposited upto ( for Second Merit List )||18th August, 2015 ( Tuesday )|
|Notification of Third Merit List ( if necessary )||20th August, 2015 ( Thursday )|
|Fee to be deposited upto ( for Third Merit List )||22nd August, 2015 ( Saturday )|
|Commencement of the session||01st September, 2015 ( Tuesday )|
|Close of admission||31st October, 2015 ( Saturday )|
DUMET Related : DUMET 2015 Application Form, Application Form for DUMET 2015, DUMET Entrance 2015 Application Form, DUMET Application Form 2015, Delhi University BHMS Application Form 2015, Application Form of DUMET 2015, DUMET Admission thru AIPMT 2015, DUMET Admission based on AIPMT 2015, Delhi University BHMS 2015 Application Form Last Date, DUMET MBBS 2015 Online Application Form, Delhi University BHMS 2015 Application Form Details, DUMET 2015 Application Form Status, DUMET 2015 Application Form Download, Availability of Delhi University BHMS Application 2015, DUMET 2015 Issue of Application Form, Last Date of DUMET Application Form 2015, Delhi University BHMS 2015 Admission Forms, DUMET 2015 MBBS Registration Closing Date, DUMET 2015 Admit Card Status, How to Apply for Delhi University BHMS 2015, Forms for DUMET 2015, DUMET 2015 BDS Admit Card,
Delhi University Medical Dental Entrance Test DUMET 2015 – DUMET Application Form 2015 Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : dumet : Leave a response for dumet application form 2015 by vennila