DUMET 2017 Online Application Form
Online Registration :
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Post-graduate ( Degree / Diploma ) and MDS courses are required to register online on website www.fmsc.ac.in.
- Online registration details for admission to the Post-graduate ( Degree / Diploma ) and MDS courses are available on: www.fmsc.ac.in and www.du.ac.in
- As a first time user, candidate shall create the login details :
- In the “Confirm your Information” webpage, candidate shall provide the NEET PG / NEET MDS 2017 Roll No. and Date of Birth. Clicking on “View” button will display further details of the candidate.
- If the details are correct, candidate can click “Confirm” and proceed further.
- On the “New Registration” page, candidate has to enter a valid Mobile No. and Email ID which would be used for any future communication with the University for admission purpose.
- Candidate shall then create a password ( of maximum six characters ) for online registration purpose. This password does not need to be same as candidate’s email account password, which is used to access one’s email account.
- Candidate shall provide a valid mobile phone number ( 10 digit number without any prefix ) .
- Please verify that all the details given in the form are correct. This information will be used during the entire admission process. No change / modification is allowed. Please be careful in filling up the required information in all aspect.
- Applicant shall now log on to using “registered email-id” and created “password” to fill the online registration form.
- Applicant shall click the “Save” and proceed to check the details filled in the form.
- The same login information is used every time to login to the applicant’s account.
- Applicant shall upload the following ( wherever necessary )
- Passport size photograph of the applicant ( 120×130 ) ( only jpg & size 150 KB )
- Scanned signature of the applicant ( 200×50 ) ( only jpg & size 100 KB )
- Self attested copy of High School / Higher Secondary Certificate for verification of date of birth ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of certificate in support of educational qualifications: MBBS Degree / BDS Degree / Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree-as per requirement of the course ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of detailed marks certificate of qualifying examinations: I, II & Final Professional examination of MBBS / BDS and year-wise detailed marks certificates of Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree, as required course-wise ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of MBBS / BDS Examination attempt certificate ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of the compulsory rotating internship certificate ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- viii. Self attested copy of registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council / State Medical Council / Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC certificate if applicable ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of Person with Disability certificate, if applicable ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of Employer’s Certificate / NOC, if employed ( as given in the application form ) ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of certificate in support of having put in three years service: only in case of candidates seeking admission to MD ( Community Health Administration ) course ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of Admit Card of NEET PG / NEET MDS 2017 ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
- Self attested copy of Score card of NEET PG / NEET MDS 2017 ( only PDF & size 200 KB ) .
DUMET 2017 Application Fee :
- For SC / ST / PwD categories : 1,000/- per course
- For General / OBC categories : 1,500/- per course
6th Floor, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi ( North Campus ),
Delhi – 110007
DUMET 2017 Important Dates
|1||Start date for online Registration||1st March, 2017 ( Wednesday )|
|2||Closing date for online Registration||30th March, 2017 ( Thursday )|