DUMET Entrance Exam 2015
DUMET Exam Date 2015
|Kind attention to DUMET Aspirants *|
|1. A decision change is announced by Delhi University Medical Entrance Test ( DUMET ) for admissions to MBBS and BDS Courses for the Session 2015.|
|2. DUMET 2015 Entrance will not be conducted this year and the admissions are based on AIPMT 2015 Entrance Exam. AIPMT 2015 Exam is conducted on 3rd May, 2015 the last date to apply for AIPMT 2015 is 31st December, 2014.|
For More Details Please Visit AIPMT 2015 Entrance Exam
|AIPMT 2015 Question Bank CD -|
DUMET 2015 Entrance Exam
University of Delhi,
Faculty of Medical Sciences,
6th Floor, V.P.C.I. Building, Delhi – 110 007,
Phone No. : 2766 2208,
Fax No. : 2766 2763,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.fmsc.ac.in.
University of Delhi Medical Dental Entrance Test MBBS / BDS Admission Notification Session 2015 – 2016.
1. It is notified for all concerned that the University of Delhi will NOT conduct Delhi University Medical – Dental Entrance Test DUMET for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses under 85% Delhi Quota for the Session 2015 – 2016.
2. Instead, admission to MBBS / BDS Courses for all categories under 85% Delhi Quota will be made on the basis of the marks / merit obtained by the eligible candidates in the All India Pre – Medical / Pre – Dental Entrance Examination ( AIPMT ) 2015 to be conducted by CBSE.
3. The All India Pre – Medical / Pre – Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) 2015 is to be held on 3rd May, 2015 ( Sunday ).
4. Candidates must apply and appear in AIPMT 2015 to become eligible for admission under Delhi Quota in the MBBS / BDS courses of University of Delhi.
5. University of Delhi 2015 MBBS / BDS Courses Duration :
- MBBS Course : The duration of the course is 4½ years, followed by one year compulsory rotating Internship Training.
- BDS Course : The duration of the course is 4 years, followed by one year compulsory rotating Internship Training.
DUMET 2015 Eligibility
Eligibility Conditions / Requirement for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses under 85% Delhi University quota :
a. Age Limit for DUMET 2015 Examination :
- The candidates should have completed the age of 17 ( seventeen ) years on or before 31st December, 2015. The candidates completing the age of 17 years on 1st January, 2016 or later will not be eligible for admission. The upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December, 2015. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 ( five ) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes.
b. University of Delhi Qualifying Examination :
- Indian Nationals / Overseas citizens of India, who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the C.B.S.E / Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination / Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi with required subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English from the recognized schools conducting regular classes situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi only, will be eligible for admission.
- The candidate must have studied 11th and 12th classes regularly from a recognized school within the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Further the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio technology and English separately and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates ) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology”. In respect of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% for Gen PH and 40% marks for SC – PH / ST – PH / OBC – PH are required. Provided that a candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination the result of which has not been declared, he may be provisionally permitted to take up the competitive entrance examination and in case of selection for admission to the MBBS Course, he shall not be admitted to that course until he fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible Female candidates from outside Delhi belonging to SC category and ST category who have passed the qualifying examination from Indian Universities / Boards or Foreign Universities / Boards are eligible for admission to Lady Hardinge Medical College only against the seats reserved for these categories, subject to their fulfilling the prescribed conditions.
- The candidates may apply by submitting application form appended with BOI under the following categories :
- General Category ( General )
- Scheduled Caste category ( SC )
- Scheduled Tribe category ( ST )
- Other Backward Classes ( OBC )
- Persons with Disability ( PwD )
Note : The candidates who are not found eligible under categories ( b ) to ( e ) of above will be considered under General Category, if otherwise eligible.
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination, in all the required subjects separately ( Theory and Practical ), for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses.
- A candidate who had not taken any one or more of the required subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in the qualifying examination but had subsequently passed in that subject (s) as an additional subject is not eligible.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination from Patrachar Vidyalaya or National Institute of Open Schooling will not be eligible.
- Candidates who have appeared in the Annual Examination of the year 2015 and are placed under compartment will not be eligible.
- Candidates who have appeared in the Annual Examination of the year 2015 and are reappearing for improvement will also not be considered eligible.
c. Entrance Examination : In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS Course for a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of 50% marks in AIPMT 2015. However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks shall be 40%.
d. Medical fitness : The candidate should be medically fit for the course.
e. A candidate who has been admitted in MBBS or BDS Course earlier but has failed to pass the First Professional MBBS or First year BDS Examination will not be considered eligible for admission.
DUMET Related : DUMET 2015 Entrance Exam, DUMET 2015 Exam Date, DUMET MBBS 2015 Exam Schedule, DUMET Entrance Exam 2015, AIPMT Entrance Exam 2015, Exam Date of DUMET 2015, DUMET Entrance Exam Date 2015, AIPMT 2015 Exam Date, DUMET 2015 Eligibility Conditions, Date of DUMET Exam 2015, DUMET 2015 Medical Entrance Test, DUMET 2015 Admission thru AIPMT, DUMET 2015 Exam Details, DUMET 2015 Medical Qualifications, DUMET MBBS 2015 Entrance Exam, DUMET 2015 Medical Entrance, DUMET 2015 Admission Test, DUMET Examination 2015, DUMET 2015 MBBS Notification, DUMET 2015 Information Brochure, Eligibility for DUMET 2015, DUMET MBBS Admission 2015, DUMET 2015 Education Qualification, DUMET Delhi University Medical Entrance Test 2015,
Delhi University Medical Dental Entrance Test DUMET 2015 – DUMET Exam Date 2015 – DUMET Exam Date 2015 Eligibility Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : dumet : Leave a response for dumet entrance exam 2015 by amala