|Kind attention to Delhi University – PG Aspirants *|
|Delhi University has announced, DU PGMET 2016 Admission to MD / MS / Diploma Courses for the session 2016 will be based on AIPGMEE 2016 Entrance Exam this year.|
For More Details Please Visit AIPGMEE 2016 Entrance Exam
Delhi University PG 2016 Entrance Exam
University of Delhi,
Faculty of Medical Science,
New Delhi – 100 021, India.
Phone No. : 91 – 11 – 27666348,
Fax No. : 91 – 11- 27667336,
Website : http://www.du.ac.in.
The University of Delhi, Faculty of Medical Sciences shall not conduct PGMAT, instead the marks / merit of AIPGMEE 2016 and AIPGDEE 2016 shall be utilized for admission to Degree / Diploma courses under 50% DU Quota for the Session 2016
DUPGMET 2016 Course Duration
Delhi University Medical Graduates and Interns who are likely to complete Internship Training on or before 31st March, 2016 from University of Delhi must apply and appear in the AIPGMEE 2016 to be eligible for admission to Degree / Diploma courses under 50% DU quota.
DUPGMET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Eligible candidates must also apply in prescribed application form to the Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi – 110007. This form shall be available int he Faculty of Medical Sciences in the Second week of January, 2016.
The important dates for AIPGMEE 2016 notified by the National Board of Examination are as follows :
- Online Registration for AIPGMEE 2016 – 16th September, 2015 – 22nd October, 2015
- Examination dates for AIPGMEE 2016 – 02nd – 08th December, 2015
Further details of AIPGMEE 2016 are available on www.nbe.gov.in/aipgmee.
The eligible candidaes ( having 3 years working experience ) for admission to MD ( CHA ) course and Diploma in Health Education ( DHE ) courses must also appear in AIPGMEE 2016 as well as apply to Faculty of Medical Sciences.
DUPGMET MDS 2016 Exam Date
|DUPGMET 2016 MDS Exam Date : 13th December, 2015 ( Sunday )|
DUPGMET MDS 2016 Eligibility
- Only Indian nationals possessing BDS degree from a recognized Dental College or a foreign degree included in the schedules of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1956 and full registration either from the Dental Council of India or State Dental Council after completing compulsory rotating internship.
- Should complete the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized Hospital on or before 31st March, 2016.
- Delhi University Medical Graduates and Interns who are likely to complete Internship Training on or before 31st March, 2016 from University of Delhi must apply and must appear in the AIPGDEE ( Session-2016 ) to be eligible for admission to Dental courses under 50 % DU Quota.
- Eligible candidate must also apply in prescribed application Form to the Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi-1100076. This form shall be available in the Faculty of medical sciences in the 3rd / 4th week of January, 2016.