Delhi University Postgrduate Medical Entrance Test – DUPGMET Entrance Exam 2014
|Kind attention to DUMET – PG Aspirants *|
|Delhi University has announced, DU PGMET 2014 Admission to MD / MS / MDS / Diploma Courses for the session 2014 will be based on AIPGMEE 2014 Entrance Exam this year.|
For More Details Please Visit AIPGMEE 2014 Entrance Exam
Delhi University PG 2014 Entrance Exam
University of Delhi,
Faculty of Medical Science,
New Delhi – 100 021, India.
Phone No. : 91 – 11 – 27666348,
Fax No. : 91 – 11- 27667336,
Website : http://www.du.ac.in/.
Delhi University invites application for admission to the Postgraduates ( MS, MD, MDS & Diploma ) for the Academic Session 2014.
DUPGMET 2014 Course Duration
- The duration of course for Post – Graduate degree including MDS Courses shall be three completed years including the period of examination, provided that in case of candidates having a recognized two years Post – Graduate diploma course in the same subject the duration of course shall be two years. Candidates having diploma in a subject, if they seek admission in Post – Graduate degree course in any other subject, will have to undergo 3 years course as prescribed.
- The duration of Diploma course shall be of two years.
DUPGMET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
I. Delhi University 2014 PG Eligibility Criteria for admission to Post – Graduate Degree / Diploma / MDS Courses ( Except CHA course ) :
1. The candidate must have passed final MBBS examination ( for MD / MS / Diploma Course ) and BDS examination ( for MDS Course ) from the University of Delhi and must have completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship as on 31st March, 2014 and must submit their internship completion certificate before or at the time of appearing for the DUPGMET 2014 Counselling.
2. A candidate in order to become eligible for admission must obtain minimum of 50% marks in AIPGMEE 2014. Provided that candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe & Other Backward Classes ( including PwD ) shall be required to obtain minimum of 40% marks in AIPGMEE 2014 and the candidates belonging to PWD ( General Category ) required to obtain minimum of 45% marks in AIPGMEE 2014.
4. The candidates should be medically fit to pursue the allocated course on medical examination.
II. Delhi University 2014 Eligibility Criteria for admission to MD ( Community Health Administration ) course :
1. A candidate must have completed satisfactorily one year of compulsory rotating internship after passing the final MBBS examination.
2. The candidate must have full registration with the Delhi Medical Council / State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
3. The candidate must have put in 5 years of service on or before 31st March, 2014.
4. A candidate in order to become eligible for admission must obtain minimum of 50% marks in AIPGMEE 2014. Provided that candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe & Other Backward Classes ( including PwD ) shall be required to obtain minimum of 40% marks in AIPGMEE 2014 and the candidates belonging to PWD ( General Category ) are required to obtain minimum of 45% marks in AIPGMEE 2014.
Provided when sufficient number of candidates in the respective categories fail to secure minimum marks as prescribed in AIPGMEE held for any academic year for admission to Postgraduate courses, the Central Government in consultation with Medical Council of India may at its discretion lower the minimum marks required for admission to Postgraduate course for candidates belonging to respective categories and marks so lowered by the Central Government shall be applicable for the said academic year only.
DUPGMET Related : DUPGMET 2014 Entrance Exam, DUPGMET 2014 Exam Date, DUPGMET 2014 Exam Schedule, Delhi University Postgrduate Medical Entrance Test – DUPGMET Entrance Exam 2014, DUPGMET 2014 Notification, DUPGMET 2014 Eligibility Criteria, DUPGMET 2014 Qualification, Delhi University PGMET 2014 Based on AIPGMEE, Delhi University 2014 MD MS Exam Date, Delhi University 2014 PG Medical Entrance Exam, DUPGMET 2014 Admission Test, Delhi University 2014 PG Medical Eligibility, DUPGMET Diploma 2014 Marks Eligibility, DUPGMET 2014 Admission Through AIPGMEE, DUPGMET 2014 MDS Examination, DUPGMET 2014 Diploma Exam Date, DUPGMET 2014 Education Qualification, DUPGMET 2014 Eligibility Conditions, Delhi University PGMET 2014 Entrance Exam Details, When DUPGMET 2014 Entrance Exam, Delhi University PG Medical Exam 2014 Brochure,
Delhi University PG 2014 Entrance Exam – DUPGMET 2014 Exam Date – DUPGMET 2014 Eligibility Criteria – DUPGMET 2014 Admission Notification
Posted In medical entrance exam : dupgmet : Leave a response for delhi university postgrduate medical entrance test – dupgmet entrance exam 2014 by suganya