DUPGMET Application Form 2014
|Kind attention to DUMET – PG Aspirants *|
|Delhi University has announced, DU PGMET 2014 Admission to MD / MS / MDS / Diploma Courses for the session 2014 will be based on AIPGMEE 2014 Entrance Exam this year.|
For More Details Please Visit AIPGMEE 2014 Entrance Exam
DUPGMET 2014 Application Form
1. The candidates may obtain Delhi university Bulletin of Information and application form from the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007 in the following manner :
(i) By hand : In person against bank draft for 1500/- ( One thousand five hundred only ) for General Category and OBC candidates and 1000/- ( One Thousand Only ) for SC / ST category candidates between 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 2.00 PM to 3.00 PM on all working days upto Second Week of January, 2014.
(ii) By post : Against bank draft for 1550/- ( One thousand five hundred and Fifty only ) for General Category and OBC candidates and 1050/- ( One Thousand and Fifty Only ) for SC / ST category candidates by sending a self addressed envelop of 10″ X 8″ upto Second Week of January, 2014.
Note : Request received thereafter will not be entertained, even if the request is posted before Last Week of January, 2014. The Delhi University will not be responsible for delay / loss in transit of the request for supply of Bulletin of Information by post, for any reason whatsoever.
(iii) The candidates may also download the Application Form from the Faculty website www.fmsc.ac.in or Delhi University website www.du.ac.in and submit the same along with requisite Fee of 1500/- or 1000/- as the case may be.
(iv) The cost of BOI ( application form fee ) is exempted for Persons with Disability ( PwD ) candidates on submission of valid permanent physical disability certificate issued by duly notified Medical Board of a District / Government Hospital set up for examining the physically challenged candidates under the provision of the persons with Disability ( equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation ) Act 1995 with reference to MCI notification no. MCI.18(1)/2010-Med./49070 dated 21.12.2010 ( amended from time to time ).
The last date for supply of Bulletin of Information by post is Last Week of January, 2014. Money in cash will not be accepted in any case for supply of Bulletin of Information.
2. All payments to the University should be made by a crossed Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the “Registrar, University of Delhi” payable at Delhi. The candidate should mention his / her name and address at the back of the Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque. The candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque.
3. The candidates, before filling in the form, should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for admission to the course. The candidates are required to go through the Bulletin of Information carefully and acquaint himself / herself with all requirements. Fee once paid for Application Form ( Bulletin of Information ) will not be refunded in any case, whatsoever.
4. This Bulletin contains only brief extracts of the ordinances, rules and regulations of the University. The candidates should, therefore, acquaint themselves with the relevant ordinances, rules and regulations of the University, the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India regarding eligibility requirements, payment of fee, attendance, examination and other matters pertaining to their respective courses. The candidates should seek the information with regard to the payment of salary, hostel and other facilities from the concerned College / Hospital / Institution.
5. The various terms and conditions mentioned in the Bulletin of Information are subject to the changes made in the ordinances, rules, and regulations by the University from time to time as per the decision of the Academic Council / Executive Council and also binding regulations / directions of the Medical Council of India. The University reserves the right to amend the ordinances, rules, and regulations at its discretion as and when considered necessary.
6. The medium of teaching and examination for all the courses shall be English.
7. The candidature for the Post – graduate Medical Examination Merit ( PGMEM ) is strictly provisional and merely the appearance at the AIPGMEE 2014 will not entitle the candidate for admission, which will be subject to the candidate’s fulfilling all the requirements for admission. Those candidates who are not eligible would apply at their own risk and would not be entitled for admission if at a later stage it is detected that they are not eligible as per rules. Further, if any information furnished by the applicants is found fraudulent, incorrect or untrue, at any time during admission / course, he / she shall be liable to criminal prosecution; it will entail disqualification and shall render the candidate unfit for admission. The candidate shall abide by the Rules and Regulations of the University.
8. The candidate shall fill – in the application form in his / her own handwriting in block letters written neatly and legibly with blue / black ink within the prescribed space.
9. Over writing, cutting, erasing in the application form may lead to rejection of form and should be avoided. Any error arising on this account shall be the responsibility of the candidates.
10. The candidates shall comply with all the instructions while filling in the application form.
11.The candidate, who has passed a Post-Graduate Degree course, will not be given admission to Diploma Course in the same subject.
12. The candidate who is already pursuing any Course must resign / relinquish the seat before completing the admission process but not later than 03 working days from the date of allotment of seat in the 1st Delhi Postgraduate ( DPG ) Counselling only. However, this relaxation of 3 days will not be given in the last counselling.
13. The candidates, who were offered a Post-Graduate seat in counselling during the year 2010, 2011 and 2012 in case of Post Graduate Degree and during the year 2011 and 2012 in case of Post Graduate Diploma and had accepted the offer but not joined the course before the stipulated date, shall not be eligible for admission during the year 2014.
14. Objection by any candidate should be filed with the Deputy Registrar ( Medical ) latest by Last Week of February, 2014.
15. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Post – Graduate Admission Committee shall be final. However, an appeal may lie with the Vice – Chancellor, University of Delhi against such a decision.
16. Delhi University PG 2014 application forms, which are incomplete in any respect, will be summarily rejected. Further, no alteration will be allowed to be made in the Application Form after it has been submitted to the Faculty Office. The candidate is required to fill the admission ticket attached with the application form and return the same along with the Application Form.
17. The in – service candidates should submit their applications through proper channel or attach a No Objection Certificate ( NOC ) from their employer to the effect that they have no objection and the candidates will be relieved / granted study leave for pursuing the course. The last date for submission of NOC is Last Week of March, 2014.
18. After declaration of result of AIPGMEE 2014 , a candidate who is in service and who is likely to get admission, should initiate the process of obtaining Study Leave / getting relieved so that he / she is able to join the course concerned by the stipulated date. No candidate shall be allowed to join a course unless he / she has been relieved / sanctioned study leave from his / her employer.
19. The candidates shall not be informed individually regarding their position in the merit list or regarding appearance before the Post – Graduate Admission Committee for counselling. The candidates concerned should visit the faculty website ( www.fmsc.ac.in ) regularly for updated information.
20. No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in the Counselling and / or joining the course.
21. The selected candidates will be required to undergo medical examination by a duly constituted medical board at the assigned institution at their own cost on the specified date. A candidate found medically unfit for the course will not be allowed to join the course and his / her admission would be cancelled.
22. It is mandatory for a candidate admitted to any course to get himself / herself registered with the Delhi Medical Council / Dental Council of India within three months of joining the course, failing which his / her admission shall be cancelled.
23. The Post – Graduate Admission Committee reserves the right not to admit any candidate in a course( s ).
24. For all the legal matters, the jurisdiction will be the National Capital Territory of Delhi only.
25. (i) DUPGMET applications in the prescribed form ( copy enclosed ) duly filled in by the candidate in his / her own handwriting and complete in all respects should reach the following address on or before Second Week of February, 2014 upto3.00 PM by hand or by Registered Post or by Speed Post only. The completed Application Form received after the mentioned last date will not be entertained, even if the completed application form is posted before the last date.
The office of the Deputy Registrar,
Faculty of Medical Sciences,
6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007.
(ii) The applicant using downloaded application forms from website ( www.fmsc.ac.in, or www.du.ac.in ) must enclose the requisite Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque of 1500/- ( One Thousand Five hundred only ) for General Category and OBC candidates and 1000/- ( One Thousand Only ) for SC / ST category candidates and send the above address.
26. Any change in ‘address for communication’ should be promptly communicated to the Deputy Registrar ( Medical ) through Registered Post AD or by Speed Post by the candidate. Every effort will be made to send communications at the new address. However, no responsibility can be undertaken for the same and the candidates are advised to make their own arrangements to collect the correspondence from the address(es) given in the application form.
27. The candidates should attend the Counselling on the stipulated date and time to be notified on faculty website ( www.fmsc.ac.in ) in due course of time.
28. Candidates should preserve their Admission Ticket till the completion of admission process and produce the same during counselling and at the time of joining the course.
DUPGMET Related : Delhi University PG 2014 Application, DUPGMET 2014 Application Last Date, Delhi University PG 2014 Application Procedure, DUPGMET Application Form 2014, Delhi University 2014 PG Medical Exam Application, Delhi University PG 2014 Application Submission, DUPGMET 2014 Application Download, DUPGMET 2014 Application Form Availability, DUPGMET Admission based on AIPGMEE 2014, DUPGMET 2014 Admission Form, DUPGMET Application Fee Payment thru Bank 2014, Delhi University PG 2014 Application Fee, How to Apply for DUPGMET 2014, DUPGMET 2014 Application Fee Payment Mode, Delhi University PG 2014 Application Fee Demand Draft, Cost of Delhi University PG Application 2014, DUPGMET Admission thru AIPGMEE 2014, DUPGMET Entrance Test Application 2014, DUPGMET 2014 Registration Form, Delhi University Postgraduate Medical Entrance Test 2014 Application,
Delhi University 2014 PG Medical Application Form – DUPGMET 2014 MD MS Application Form
Posted In medical entrance exam : dupgmet : Leave a response for dupgmet application form 2014 by suganya