|Home Page||Exam Pattern||Application Form||Results|
Delhi University conducts Super Specialty Entrance Test – SET 2016 for admission to DM and MCh Courses for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
DUSET 2016 DM MCh Course Details
i. Delhi University 2016 DM MCh Seats
The Faculty of Medical Sciences offers Nine ( 08 ) Super-Speciality courses as per details mentioned below :
|S.No.||Course||Institution||No. of Seats||Whether
recognized by MCI
|1.||DM ( Cardiology )||GIPMER||7||5||2|
|2.||DM ( Medical Gastroenterology )||GIPMER||3||Yes||Yes|
|3.||DM ( Neonatology )||Lady Hardinge Medical College||4||——||Yes|
|4.||DM ( Neurology )||GIPMER||6||Yes||Yes|
|Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences||3||Yes||Yes|
|5.||M.Ch. ( Cardio- Vascular & Thoracic Surgery )||GIPMER||6||Yes||Yes|
|6.||M.Ch. ( Neuro- Surgery )||GIPMER||6||Yes||Yes|
|7.||M.Ch. ( Paediatric Surgery )||Maulana Azad Medical College||4||Yes||Yes|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College||4||Yes||Yes|
|8.||M.Ch. ( Surgical Gastroenterology )||GIPMER||3||Yes||Yes|
- Seat / Institution may be added / deleted depending upon the status of approval from University of Delhi / Medical Council of India / Central Government.
- GIPMER – G.B. Pant Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research
ii. Delhi University 2016 DM MCh Course Duration
- The duration of Super-Speciality courses shall be Three Completed Years including the period of examination.
iii. Requirements for DUSET 2016 Admission to Supers-Speciality ( DM / M.Ch ) Courses
- The candidate must have passed final MBBS examination and must have completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship.
- The candidate must have full registration with the Delhi Medical Council / State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must have passed the Post-Graduate ( MD / MS ) examination, as per details mentioned below on or before the date of conduct of first counselling i.e. 25th July, 2016 of the University of Delhi ( in the light of the Hon’ble High Court order in the matter of Dr. Sachin Katyal Vs. University of Delhi [ W.P. (C) 6985/2015 ] or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by the University of Delhi and Medical Council of India :
|DM Courses||Qualifying Examination|
|Cardiology, Neurology &
|MD Medicine / MD Paediatrics / DNB* Medicine / DNB* Paediatrics|
|Neonatology||MD Paediatric / DNB* Paediatrics|
|M.Ch. Courses||Qualifying Examination|
|Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery, Surgical Gastroenterology, Paediatrics Surgery & Neuro-Surgery||MS Surgery / DNB* Surgery|
* The candidate holding Diplomate of National Board of Examination will be eligible for admission to Super – Specialty courses, provided they have done thesis work. Evidence of thesis shall be produced by the candidate.
- A candidate in order to become eligible for admission must obtain 250 marks out of 500, i.e. 50% marks in the SET. Only the result of those who secure 50% marks or above will be declared.
- The candidate should be medically fit to pursue the allocated course on medical examination.