UKPGMEE Medical Entrance Exam 2017
The Government of Uttarakhand conducts Uttarakhand Post Graduate Medical & Dental Entrance Examination 2017 for admission to MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma Courses in Medical / Dental Colleges of Uttarakhand against state seats / state Quota seats in the Academic Session 2017 – 2018.
The UKPGMEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission will be based on NEET PG 2017.
UKPGMEE Eligibility 2017
The Competitive Entrance Examination shall be open to such candidate, who :
- Is an Indian citizen.
- Has passed the M.B.B.S / B.D.S Examination from a Medical / Dental College situated in Uttarakhand state and recognized / permitted by the MCI / DCI.
- Must have fulfilled all eligibility criteria mentioned in the NEET PG 2017 brochure and qualified NEET PG 2017 examination.
- Has completed / will be completing compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st March, 2017. No request for time relaxation in compulsory rotating internship under any circumstances will be accepted.
- Registration with M.C.I. / State Medical Councils / D.C.I. / State Dental Councils is compulsory and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling and admission in allotted college.
- A Candidate who is already admitted to any Post Graduate Medical / Dental course in any Medical / Dental College in the state of Uttarakhand will not be eligible to appear in the NEET PG 2017 Uttarakhand State centralised counselling till he / she completes his / her ongoing PG course and passes the examination.
To know more about UKPGMEE Entrance Exam Click Here
UKPGMEE Application Form 2017
The applicants are required to fill the application form to register him / herself and pay the fee by Online mode only. The counselling registration fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Please refer to the counselling schedule for details.
The candidates have to complete the online application form in all respect and also to upload his / her photograph & signature ( as submitted in NEET PG 2017 ) in the appropriate box. The candidates are further advised to re-check the entries / information given by him / her before submitting the same as there is no option for editing the entries after Final submission of application form.
After final submission of the form, the candidates are required to take the print of the submitted form ( hard copy ). The candidates are advised to retain the copy of the form submitted to the University for their best Interest for further reference and Queries.
The candidates are advised to keep at least 10 copies of same photographs- The candidates will have to produce the same copy of photograph for entire admission process.
Note : Candidates are advised to regularly check the University’s website www.hnbumu.ac.in for any updates regarding NEET PG 2017 Uttarakhand State centralised counselling. No separate information will be sent to the candidates.
To know more about UKPGMEE Application Form Click Here
Uttarakhand PG Results 2017
UKPGMEE Exam Date
UKPGMEE 2017 MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses Entrance Exam : Based on NEET PG 2017.
UKPGMEE Result Date
UKPGMEE Results has been declared
To know more about UKPGMEE Results Click Here
UKPGMEE Counselling 2017
Important Dates for NEET PG 2017 Uttarakhand State Centralised Counselling :
Only registered candidate will be allowed to participate in various round of counselling. Only Online Fee Payment of Rs. 2000/- By Credit / Debit Card / Net banking for all categories.
|Registration will be opened on 4th April, 2017 ( 1:00 PM ) to 12th April, 2017 ( up to 1:00 PM, as server Time ) Dates will not be extended under any circumstances|
|Choice filling & Online Registration Fees submission by Candidates for 1st Round of Counselling||9th April, 2017 ( 11:00 AM ) to 12th April, 2017|
( up to 1:00 PM, as server Time )
|Display of Provisional State Merit List on website 12th April, 2017 ( 5:00 PM )|
Submission of Correction if any, reported by the Candidates through e-mail: email@example.com Only from 12th April, 2017 5:00 PM to 13th April, 2017 10:30 AM
|Display of Final State Merit List on website 13th April 2017 ( 5:00 PM )|
|Data Processing||13th April, 2017 to 14th April, 2017|
|Declaration of result||15th April, 2017 ( After 5:00 PM )|
|Last date of joining the allotted College||22nd April, 2017|
|Fresh Choice filling by Candidates including seat upgradation for 2nd Round of Counselling||13th May, 2017 ( 9:00 AM ) to 17th May, 2017|
( up to 5:00 PM, as server Time )
|Data processing||18th May, 2017 to 19th May, 2017|
|Declaration of result||20th May, 2017 ( After 5:00 PM )|
|Last date of joining the allotted College||27th May, 2017|
|Date of Mop Up Round||31st May, 2017|
|Declaration of result||31st May, 2017|
|Last date of joining the allotted College||31st May, 2017|
|Details of process / information regarding Mop Up round will be declared separately|
Candidates are required to upload following self attested documents at the time of counselling :
- High School ( 10th )
- MBBS / BDS Degree Provisional / Permanent.
- Internship Completion certificate.
- Registration with State Medical / Dental council / MCI / DCI.
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable.
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable.
- NOC from competent authority for PMHS Uttarakhand candidate only
- NOC from competent authority for the student serving under Bond
- Domicile Certificate ( Uttarakhand candidate only )
Counselling Registration Fee
- Online counselling registration Fee is Rs. 2000/- ( one time only ) for all categories.
- Counselling registration fee shall neither be refunded nor carried forwarded if the application for NEET PG 2017 Uttarakhand State Centralised counselling is rejected / candidature is found to be ineligible. Hence candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
- Counselling registration fee as described above will be paid online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit card only. No cheque or draft will be accepted.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna,
Uttarakhand Medical Education University,
123, Ganga Vihar, Haridwar Road,
Dehradun – 248 001,
Telephone no : 0135 – 2723322, 23
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.hnbumu.ac.in