|Home Page||Application Form||Results|
UKPGMEE Medical Entrance Exam 2017
The Government of Uttarakhand conducts Uttarakhand Post Graduate Medical & Dental Entrance Examination 2017 for admission to MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma Courses in Medical / Dental Colleges of Uttarakhand against state seats / state Quota seats in the Academic Session 2017 – 2018.
The UKPGMEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission will be based on NEET PG 2017.
UKPGMEE Eligibility 2017
The Competitive Entrance Examination shall be open to such candidate, who :
- Is an Indian citizen.
- Has passed the M.B.B.S / B.D.S Examination from a Medical / Dental College situated in Uttarakhand state and recognized / permitted by the MCI / DCI.
- Must have fulfilled all eligibility criteria mentioned in the NEET PG 2017 brochure and qualified NEET PG 2017 examination.
- Has completed / will be completing compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st March, 2017. No request for time relaxation in compulsory rotating internship under any circumstances will be accepted.
- Registration with M.C.I. / State Medical Councils / D.C.I. / State Dental Councils is compulsory and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling and admission in allotted college.
- A Candidate who is already admitted to any Post Graduate Medical / Dental course in any Medical / Dental College in the state of Uttarakhand will not be eligible to appear in the NEET PG 2017 Uttarakhand State centralised counselling till he / she completes his / her ongoing PG course and passes the examination.