Important : GGSIPU CET MBBS Admission will be based on NEET UG.
GGSIPU CET MBBS Entrance Exam 2017
All the candidates who are keen to seek admission to MBBS program at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi for the Academic Session ( 2017 – 2018 ) must appear in the NEET UG, which will be conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Course Duration
The course of studies leading to the award of degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS shall be minimum of 4½ years followed by one year compulsory rotatory Internship.
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Seats
Last year’s ( 2015 – 2016 ) Region – wise and Category – wise allocation of seats in the College, which has been set up on ‘All India Pattern’, is given below. However, there may be changes depending upon the directions of the Government of India, which shall be notified on the University website www.ipu.ac.in before start of GGSIPU MBBS counselling / admissions.
VMMC & SAFDARJANG HOSPITAL
|All India Region||Category||Seats*|
|B.Non - Subsidized||Open for all Categories||9|
|Total of I||39|
|A. Subsidized||General ||25|
|B.Non - Subsidized||Open for all Categories||16|
|Total of II||81|
|III. All India Quota to be Filled Through CBSE||22|
|IV. Central Pool of Allocation||6|
|GRAND TOTAL : I + II + III + IV||150|
* Reservation for physically handicapped person : One seat for physically handicapped person will be filled on the basis of merit from any region and category. The reservation for the physically handicapped candidates would be as per Medical Council of India.
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Eligibility
Candidate should be an Indian citizen. Non-Resident Indians ( NRIs ) are not eligible.
Candidate should not be less than 17 ( Seventeen ) years as on the 31st December, 2017.
Candidate should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme / Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science ( I.Sc. ) or an equivalent examination of the recognized University / Board of any Indian State with PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY and ENGLISH ( Core or Elective or Functional ).
To claim seat under MBBS programme at NDMC for the academic session 2016-17, the candidate must have studied 11th and 12th classes regularly from a recognized school within the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Candidate must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English ( Core or Elective or Functional ) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( 40% in case of SC / ST candidates, subject to availability of seat for these categories in the respective institutions ).
All those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English ( Core or Elective or Functional ) and expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the CET : MBBS & BDS 2016. However, their candidature will be considered only if they are able to produce documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks at the time of counselling for admission.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
There will be no rounding – off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.9% marks in his / her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%. Therefore, the candidate is not eligible for that programme where minimum requirement of marks is 50%. In case candidate for any reason fills the minimum% wrongly in verification form, he / she shall be exclusively responsible.
To know more about GGSIPU CET MBBS Entrance Exam Click Here
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
Scheme of CET MBBS 2017
Both the Stages of the Common Entrance Test : 103 [ CET : MBBS 2017 ] will be of 3 hours duration and will have One Question Paper in English medium. This Question Paper shall have 200 objective type ( multiple choice ) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology.
Each question will be provided with four alternative answers marked as ( 1 ), ( 2 ), ( 3 ) and ( 4 ). Out of these, only one correct or most appropriate answer should be selected and marked on the OMR answer sheet.
Each question shall carry 3 marks, which shall be awarded for each correct answer Each question will be provided with four alternative answers marked as ( 1 ), ( 2 ), ( 3 ) and ( 4 ). Out of these, only one correct or most appropriate answer should be selected and marked on the OMR answer sheet. Each question shall carry 3 marks, which shall be awarded for each correct answer.
There will be Negative Marking for incorrect answers. Incorrect answers will include both the ‘wrong answers’ as well as ‘more than one answer to a question’. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Candidates should bring a black ball point pen to the Examination Hall for writing / marking responses ( darkening the ovals ) on OMR answer sheet. Use of pencil is not allowed.
No requests for re – checking, re – evaluation, re – assessment or scrutiny of OMR answer sheet will be entertained.
For those who are unable to appear in the test on the scheduled date for any reason, retest will not be held by the University under any circumstances. No refund of fee is permissible.
General Standard of the Question Paper of CET MBBS 2017
The level of questions will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme / Intermediate Science. Syllabi for Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) shall be as specified by CBSE for class 11th and 12th under 10+2 scheme for students passing class 12th in the year 2017.
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Selection Procedure
Criteria for Qualifying CET MBBS 2017
Based on the result of Common Entrance Test : CET Code 103 ( Stage – II ) [ CET : MBBS 2017 ], separate merit lists will be prepared for each category. As per the Medical Council of India Guidelines, the candidates for admission must have come in the merit list prepared as a result of competitive Common Entrance Test : CET Code 103 [ CET : MBBS 2017 ] ( Stage – II ) by securing not less than 50% marks for General Category Candidates and 40% in case of SC / ST Category Candidates, subject to availability of seats for these categories in respective institutions.
Accordingly, names of only those candidates who secure 50% or more marks ( 40% or more in case of SC / ST candidates ) in the Common Entrance Test : CODE 103 [ CET : MBBS 2017 ( Stage – II ) ] will be included in the merit lists.
Allotment of GGSIPU CET 2017 MBBS Seats :
- All seats will be field up on the basis of the merit of MBBS CET 2017.
Inter – Se Merit :
- In the case of a tie i.e. the candidates obtaining equal marks in the Common Entrance Test, the INTER – SE merit will be decided on their performance in the Common Entrance Test : CET Code 103 ( Stage – II only ) by first eliminating the marks secured in the Physics portion of the CET, and if there is still a tie then by eliminating the marks secured in the Chemistry portion of the CET and if there is still a tie then by eliminating the marks secured in the Botany portion of the CET. If a tie still exists, the candidate older in age will be preferred.
To know more about GGSIPU CET MBBS Exam Pattern Click Here
GGSIPU MBBS Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam only through “Online”
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Online Application Form
All the candidates shall submit GGSIPU CET 2017 application forms only through online mode, for all Common Entrance Tests 2017. The application form is available at the GGSIPU website. The GGSIPU CET 2017 application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of 1000/- plus service charge & taxes as applicable. The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Important Instructions :
- The GGSIPU CET 2017 application forms shall be available in the online mode only from the University Website : http://ipu.ac.in
- The last date for applying shall not be extended for any programme or programme group for which a common entrance test is to be conducted by the University.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- The applicants are advised that since the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only, they must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe.
- Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
- After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form to :
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
- This GGSIPU MBBS CET 2017 application must be submitted for CET Code other than 102. After this no request for any correction shall be entertained.
- A Separate Application Form has to be filled-in for each programme( s ) having distinct CET Code.
- No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding declaration of results and commencement of counselling/ admission. Result will be declared on University Website. Detailed schedule of first counselling/admissions will be notified prior to commencement of respective counselling, on the University Website. Tentative dates of commencement of first and second counselling shall be notified. The schedule may be deferred if the sanctioned intake for the respective programme is not received by the University in time.
- The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who are declared as qualified in the CET-2017. The candidates will be called for counselling/admission depending upon the number of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit. The rank of candidates who do not qualify in CET-2017 will not be declared.
- Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of application.
- In all communication regarding submission of application or otherwise related to admissions, the copy of the application form must be submitted as otherwise the communication would be deemed incomplete and no processing would be performed on the communication, without any notice to the applicant.
- There will be no rounding-off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Filling the application form and / or appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- The tentative schedule of counselling shall be notified on the University website.
- The list of documents required shall be informed through the detailed counselling schedule as notified on the University website.
- The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
- Write the complete e-mail address and phone number in the form carefully. Please note that this e-mail address and phone number may be used by the University for future communication.
To know more about GGSIPU CET MBBS Application Form Click Here
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Exam Centres
The CET for the above mentioned programmes will be held at following centres provided sufficient number of candidates opt for a particular centre :
|S.No||Name of City / Centre||Centre / City Code|
- MBBS ( Stage II ) test will be conducted only in Delhi.
- For all other programmes the Common Entrance Tests ( CET ) will be conducted only in Delhi.
- The choices indicated by the candidates in respect to the Centres of Entrance Examination shall only be considered as their preferred choices. The actual Centre Code will be allotted by the University and the same shall be considered as final. Neither any change in the preferences already indicated by the candidate shall be allowed by the University nor any correspondence in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances. The University may drop any of the above mentioned centres if sufficient number of candidates are not available or for any other reason deemed appropriate to drop the centre.
- In case University decides to drop both the preferences of centres given by the candidate or due any other reason, then, in such circumstances, ‘Delhi’ centre will be allotted. The allotment of centres will be rearranged if that choice is not available.
To know more about GGSIPU CET MBBS Exam Centres Click Here
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Results
GGSIPU CET Exam Date
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University CET MBBS Entrance Exam : Based on NEET UG.
GGSIPU CET Result Date
GGSIPU CET MBBS Results has been declared
To know more about GGSIPU CET MBBS Results Click Here
GGISPU CET MBBS 2017 Counselling
GGSIPU CET MBBS Counselling Venue :
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector 16 C, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110078.
The Candidate must read the schedule carefully.
The CET qualified candidates ( as per MBBS Stage II revised result, declared whose names appeared in the merit list shall report in person for Verification of Documents and Allotment of Seats, at the venue of counselling, on the date and time mentioned below as per their Category and Rank.
Seat Allotment will stop as and when the vacancies are filled up.
Open for akk Categories Means in all India Region :- The All India Region Non Subsidized will include all types of candidates ( e.g. Delhi General, All India General, Delhi Schedule Caste, All India Schedule Caste, Delhi Schedule Tribe, All India Schedule Tribe, Delhi Other Backward Class, All India Other Backward Class, Delhi Physically Handicapped and All India Physically Handicapped ) purely on the merit.
Open for all Categories Means in Delhi Region : The Delhi region include only type of candidates ( e.g. Delhi General, Delhi Schedule Caste, Delhi Schedule Tribe, Delhi Other Backward Class, Delhi Physically Handicapped ) purely on the merit.
Clarification on ‘Region’ :
- The location of the ‘school / college’ from which the candidates have passed the qualifying examination will form the criteria for deciding the Region of the candidates. The candidates who have studied 10+2 ( llth and 12th ) classes in the recognized School / College in Delhi and passed the qualifying examination from any School / college located in Delhi shall fall under ‘Delhi Region Category’.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination ( 11th and 12th Class ) from any School / college located in any part of the country ( other than NCT of Delhi ) shall fall under ‘All India Region Category’.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any School / College located in Delhi shall be considered for admission under both ‘Delhi Region Category’ as well as ‘All India Region Category’. This consideration, however, be on the basis of merit of the candidate.
Clarification of Scheduled Caste Category Certificate : It is seen that some SC category certificates issued by competent authority of NCT of Delhi has a clause stating that this certificate is issued on the basis of certificate of parent issued by competent authority of a State / UT other than NCT of Delhi.
The benefit of reservation shall also be extended to all candidates who hold SC certificates issued from GNCTD provided such caste is enlisted in. the list of Scheduled Caste as specified in Presidential Order 1951 as amended from time to time in respect of Delhi subject to fulfillment of other conditions specified therein. Such candidates will be required to submit an affidavit on 10/- stamp paper in the proforma enclosed as Annexure A.
Such candidates whose certificate has been issued by competent authority in GNCTD but their castes do not fall in Delhi, as specified in the Presidential Order 1951, shall not be considered for admission against seats reserved for ‘Delhi Region Category’, However, they may be considered in ‘All India Region Category’ as per their merit purely.
Clarification on Other Backward Class Certificates : Same as above, the OBC caste should fall in the OBC List of Govt of NCT of Delhi for claiming benefit of ‘Delhi Region OBC’. All the candidates taking admission against the seats reserved for ‘Delhi Region OBC’ and ‘Ail India OBC’ will submit an undertaking.
All the candidates, who are claiming reservation in the OBC category, may please also refer to Hon’ble Supreme Court of India’s Judgement dated 13/03/2015 in W.P.(C) No. 274 of 2014 titled “Ram Singh & Ors Vs UOI and other concerned matters.
For admission to North Delhi Municipal Corporation ( Medical College ) Hindu Rao Hospital and Delhi Region Seats in VMMC & SJH, only the candidates who have studied 10+2 ( 11th and 12th class ) in the recognized School in Delhi only and passed the qualifying examination from any school located in Delhi only shall be eligible for admissions.
The reservation certificate should be in the name of the candidate seeking admission. The reservation certificate in the name either of parents ( Father / Mother ) is not acceptable. The name and other particulars in the reservation certificate should be identical to that in CET form as well as in the 10th & 12th class certificates. Any variation in the name or other particulars in reserve category certificate may lead to refusal for admission by admission officer in the reserved category. In absence of reserved category certificate, the candidate will not be entitled for any provisional admission in reserved category on the basis of any undertaking.
The required certificate( s ) for reserved categories / classes will be essential at the time of the counselling / admission and no provisional admission shall be admissible for want of caste / category certificate from the local competent authority. Further, the caste / category certificate should invariably be in the name of the candidate himseif / herself and not in favour of respective parents / guardians.
Age : Candidate should not be less than 17 years as on 31st December, 2015 for MBBS program. Upper age limit for Unreserved Category candidates is 25 years as on 1st August, 2017. However, this shall be relaxed by a period of five years for the candidates of SC / ST / OBC.
Documents required at the time of Counselling / Admissions : All eligible candidates shall bring the following documents in original along with an attested or self attested copy of the each at the time of Counselling / Admission.
Demand Draft( s ) of Requisite Fee in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi. Write the name of the candidate, name of the program on the back of Demand Draft ( s ).
- Copy of Admission verification form ( duly filled by candidate as per Appendix 4( B ) given in Part I.
- Preference Sheet ( duly filled by candidate as per Appendix 7 given in Part I ).
- High School / Higher Secondary Certificate for verification of date of birth;
- 11th class passing certificate / marksheet / Report Card.
- Appendix 10 ( A ), 10( B ), 10( C ) & 10 ( D ) of Part I of the Admission Brochure to be filled by Army Personnel candidates and signed by the competent authority.
- Certificate and Marksheets of the qualifying examination issued by the Board / University from which he / she passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination showing that he / she have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English ( core or elective ) individually and obtained a minimum 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( 40% in case of SC / ST candidates ) ( Original and One Photocopy ).
- In case candidate wishes to claim seat in Delhi Region category then he / she must bring proof of having passed 11 standard exam ( under 10+2 scheme ) from Delhi.
- Character Certificate from the head of the Institution from where the qualifying examination was passed or from Gazetted Officer.
- SC / ST / OBC Certificate, if applicable ( Original and One Photocopy ).
- Character Certificate from the head of the institution from where the qualifying examination was passed.
- Admit Card in Original and Four passport size photographs.
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Fee Structure
For MBBS ( VMMC & SJH ) :
|S.No.||Details of Fee||Fee Per Annum for Subsidized Seats ( Amount in Rs. )||Fee Per Annum for Non Subsidized ( Amount in Rs. )|
|1.||Total Fee Payable at the time of Counselling||27, 500/-||1,12, 500/-|
The College is further allowed to charge 1,000 per student per annum as Students’ Activity Fee and 5,000 per student ( one time payment – Refundable )
For MBBS. North Delhi Muncipal Corporation ( Medical College ) :
|S.No.||Details of Fee||Fee Per Annum ( Amount in Rs. )|
|1.||Fee Payable at the time of Counselling||1,12,500/-|
|2.||College Security Deposit ( one time ) ( Refundable )||10,000/-|
|3.||Student Activity Fee ( Every Year )||1000/-|
For Army College of Medical Sciences ( ACMS ) :
|S.No.||Details of Fee||Fee Per Annum ( Amount in Rs. )|
|1.||Total Fee Payable at the time of Counselling||4,09, 500/-*|
*The fee has been convyed by the ACMS vide their letter dated June, 2017.
If any candidate is desirous of seeking admission in a program being offered by more than one category of institutes and fee payable is different, then candidate should bring more than one demand draft of separate amounts in such a manner so that the combination of demand drafts may make appropriate total fee.
- 27500/- + 85000/- = 112500/-
- 85000/- + 27500/- + 11000/- = 123500/-
Demand Draft(s) of Requisite Fee should be in favour of “Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University” payable at Delhi.
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria for Admission and Selection Procedure
Eligibility for admission to ACMS for ARMY Category :
The admission to the ACMS is for the children of eligible serving Army Personnel, Ex Army Personnel and War Widows / Widows of the Army. The children of various categories of Army personnel are eligible and they are required to submit the relevant certificate as given against the category applicable to them as proof of their eligibility for admission to ACMS at time of Counselling / Admission.
Region wise and Category wise Seat Matrix for VMMC & SJH, NDMC ( MC ) and ACMS to be filled through GGSIP University Counselling during academic session 2017 – 18.
VMMC & SJH
|Category||Number of Seats|
|I. All India Region|
|Subsidized||General ( UR )||12|
|Non Subsidized||Open for all Categories||09|
|II Delhi Region|
|Subsidized||General ( UR )||25|
|Non Subsidized||Open for all Categories||16|
NDMC ( MC ) Only for the candidates who have passed 11th and 12th from Delhi.
|Category||No. of Seats|
Army College of Medical Sciences ( ACMS )
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Seats reserved for wards of Army Personel||79|
Withdrawal of Admission after 1st counselling and refund of fee :
a) The candidates after getting admission in first round of counselling will be allowed to withdraw the admissions upto July, 2017 and the fee after deduction of 50% of the entire fee will be refundable.
All the requests for withdrawal of admission in the prescribed format are to be submitted at the following address :
Admission Branch, Administrative Block,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sec 16 C Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 078.
A proper receipt for withdrawal will be issued. The candidates will be required to surrender the original Admission Slip issued at the time of Counselling / Admission while applying for withdrawal of admission. No request for withdrawal of admission would be entertained without original copy of admission slip. The withdrawal application without the relevant documents will not be entertained. Any dropout after this notified time and date will lead to the forfeiture of the full fee deposited by the candidate and no subsequent request for refund of fee will be entertained and no further correspondence will be made by the University.
- The students admitted during the first counselling must report at the allotted college by July, 2017. The admisson session, however, will commence from September, 2017. This is in consonance with the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the W.P.(C) No. 737 of 2013 in the matter “Lipika Gupta & Anr Vs. UoI & Ors.”
- Rest of the Conditions will remain same as mentioned in the Admission Brochure 2017 – 2018 for MBBS Program for academic session 2018 – 2018.
To know more about GGSIPU CET MBBS Counselling Click Here
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Important Dates
|1.||Last date for receipt of completed Application Form in the GGSIPU University||May, 2017|
|2.||Date & Time of GGSIPU Common Entrance Test||Based on NEET UG|
GGSIPU CET Entrance Exam for PG
- GGSIPU CET PG 2016 Exam Date : 12th March, 2016
- GGSIPU CET PG 2016 Application Form Last Date : 1st March, 2016
- GGSIPU CET PG 2016 Exam Pattern
- GGSIPU CET PG 2016 Result Date: 22nd March, 2016
- GGSIPU CET PG 2016 Counselling
GGSIPU CET Entrance Exam for BDS
Important : GGSIPU CET BDS Admission will be based on NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) UG.
- GGSIPU CET BDS 2016 Exam Date : 14th May, 2016
- GGSIPU CET BDS 2016 Application Last Date : 29th March, 2016
- GGSIPU CET BDS 2016 Application Available
- GGSIPU CET BDS 2016 Result Date : 31st May, 2016
- GGSIPU CET BDS 2016 Counselling