Important : GGSIPU CET BDS Admission will be based on NEET UG.
GGSIPU CET BDS 2018 Counselling
The candidates will be called in the order of merit and shall be offered the seat available at that point of time.
At the time of reporting for counselling, the candidate shall produce the original certificates and one set of photocopies thereof duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or from Principal of School / College last attended or self attested. If the candidate is granted admission, the photocopies of the
documents will be retained by the University and the candidate will be required to submit the original documents in the college. The Head of the Institution, where the candidate is admitted shall again verify the original documents to ensure the eligibility of the candidate and the original documents shall be returned to the candidate
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2018 Admission Information
In additions to the applicable rules enumerated elsewhere in this document, the following rules shall apply for the MBBS CET.
Students admitted during 1st counselling must report at the respective Colleges within the notified period as shall be specified in the counselling notifications. The classes for the Academic Session, however, will commence from 1st August of the admission year or as per statutory body guidelines. The admission of the candidate, who fails to report as per duly notified dates ( in the counselling schedule ) of the admission year, shall be cancelled on the recommendation of Dean / Principal / HOD of the concerned college.
Candidates selected for admission to the MBBS programme after verification of their eligibility and offered admission should bring the following original certificates / testimonials / documents at the time of reporting to the College :
- Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination, showing the subjects offered by him / her in the examination.
- Certificate from the Board from which he / she passed the High School / Higher Secondary Examination, showing his / her date of birth.
- Certificate / Marksheet from the Board from which he / she passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination showing that he / she has secured 50% or more marks ( 40 % in case of SC / ST candidates ) in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology and pass in the subject of English ( Core or Elective or Functional ).
- NEET score card.
- Migration / Transfer Certificate from the University / Board last attended by him / her.
- Certificate from the prescribed authority showing that he / she belongs to a Schedules Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC category. ( Applicable only to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/OBC category ).
- Any other document as may be asked for by the University / College.
The selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination by a duly constituted Medical Board of the respective Colleges. Only those, who are certified to be medically fit by the Board will be admitted. If, in the assessment of the Medical Board, a candidate is found medically unfit for admission to the course, his / her candidature will be rejected and the decision of the Board shall be final.
Any rejection on medical ground may be communicated by the respective Colleges to the University latest by 27th August, 2018.
The Student would undergo the course on full-time basis, no private practice, part-time job, being permissible during the duration of the course.