|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Exam Pattern||Exam Centres||Results||Counselling|
Important : GGSIPU CET MBBS Admission will be based on NEET UG.
GGSIPU MBBS Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam only through “Online“.
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Online Application Form
All the candidates shall submit GGSIPU CET 2017 application forms only through online mode, for all Common Entrance Tests 2017. The application form is available at the GGSIPU website. The GGSIPU CET 2017 application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of 1000/- plus service charge & taxes as applicable. The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Important Instructions :
- The GGSIPU CET 2017 application forms shall be available in the online mode only from the University Website : http://ipu.ac.in
- The last date for applying shall not be extended for any programme or programme group for which a common entrance test is to be conducted by the University.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- The applicants are advised that since the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only, they must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe.
- Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
- After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form to :
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
- This GGSIPU MBBS CET 2017 application must be submitted for CET Code other than 102. After this no request for any correction shall be entertained.
- A Separate Application Form has to be filled-in for each programme( s ) having distinct CET Code.
- No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding declaration of results and commencement of counselling/ admission. Result will be declared on University Website. Detailed schedule of first counselling/admissions will be notified prior to commencement of respective counselling, on the University Website. Tentative dates of commencement of first and second counselling shall be notified. The schedule may be deferred if the sanctioned intake for the respective programme is not received by the University in time.
- The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who are declared as qualified in the CET-2017. The candidates will be called for counselling/admission depending upon the number of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit. The rank of candidates who do not qualify in CET-2017 will not be declared.
- Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of application.
- In all communication regarding submission of application or otherwise related to admissions, the copy of the application form must be submitted as otherwise the communication would be deemed incomplete and no processing would be performed on the communication, without any notice to the applicant.
- There will be no rounding-off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Filling the application form and / or appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- The tentative schedule of counselling shall be notified on the University website.
- The list of documents required shall be informed through the detailed counselling schedule as notified on the University website.
- The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
- Write the complete e-mail address and phone number in the form carefully. Please note that this e-mail address and phone number may be used by the University for future communication.
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2017 Important Dates
|1.||Last date for receipt of completed Application Form in the GGSIPU University||May, 2017|
|2.||Date & Time of GGSIPU Common Entrance Test||Based on NEET UG|