GGSIPU CET MBBS Application Form 2014
|Candidates can apply for GGSIPU MBBS 2014 Entrance Exam only through “Online”.|
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Online Application Form
- GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Online Application Form will be available in the following link : http://www.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/850/1082/application.html.
i) The request must reach the University Office latest by 10th April, 2014 upto 4.00 PM. The amount once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
ii) The envelope of the application requesting for the issuance of Admission Brochure – III with course name must be super – scribed at the left – top corner as “REQUEST FOR ADMISSION BROCHURE-III ( MBBS or BDS PROGRAMME ) FOR THE SESSION 2014 -2015″;
iii) The University will not be responsible for the delay, loss or damage, if any, ( during the transit ) of the Application / Demand Draft / Pay Order for issuance of Admission Brochure and for the Admission Brochure after its dispatch from the University.
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Entrance Fess and Other Charges
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjang Hospital
The allotment of subsidized and non-subsidized seats will be made strictly on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the CET : MBBS 2014. The criteria of eligibility and all other conditions will be the same for, both, subsidized and non – subsidized seats. The details of fees and other charges are as under :
|S.No.||Details of fee||Fee per annum for subsidized Seats ( )||Fee per annum Non - subsidised Seats ( )|
|1.||College Tuition fee & Instructional Support|
& Development Fee
|2.||University Charges||12,500 University Charg||12,500|
|3.||Total fee payable*||27,500||1,12,500|
*The College is further allowed to charge 1,000 per student per annum as Student’s Activity Fee and 5,000 per student ( one time payment – Refundable ) as Security Deposit over and above the total fee payable, between Fist Week of September, 2014 and Second Week of September, 2014.
Important Notes :
All the students who are admitted shall be required to pay the full fee at the time of Counselling / Admission. The fee shall be payable in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi”payable at Delhi. It is clarified that the fee will not be accepted in the form of cash / cheque. Further, no request for deposition of part payment of the fee shall be entertained, under any circumstances. The admission slip will only be issued after the deposition of full fee as per the category under which the admission has been granted.
2. If any candidate fails to deposit the full fee, the seat will be offered to next candidate in the order of merit and for this the candidate himself / herself shall be solely responsible. In the case of admission in MBBS, if the candidate is not sure about the category ( Subsidized / Non – Subsidized ) in which he / she is likely to get admission, then he / she may bring two demand drafts : one for 27,500/- and another for 85,000/-.
3. During the 4 years course of MBBS ( total 9 semesters ) fee will be chargeable on annual basis, i.e. for 2 semesters each. However, for 9th semester, 50% of the annual fee shall be charged.
4. During the course of BDS fee will be charged on annual basis.
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Application Form Submission
1. Submission by Hand / Post :
GGSIPU CET MBBS application form complete in all respects in the sealed printed envelope given along with Admission Brochure – III, should be submitted by hand at the University counter or it may be sent by Registered / Speed Post to the following address to reach latest by 4.00 PM of 10th April, 2014.
The Controller of Examinations,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector – 16C, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 078.
1. After the last date is over, application form sent through Registered / Speed Post / Courier or by any other means will not be accepted, irrespective of the fact when the form was despatched / posted. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit their applications at the earliest, instead of waiting for the last date.
2. Display of Information on the University’s Website regarding receipt of Application Forms for Common Entrance Test
- On Third Week of April, 2014 at 5.00 PM the details of application forms received by the Office of the Controller of Examinations upto the last date i.e. 10th April, 2014 will be displayed on the University Website ( www.ipu.ac.in ). The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of serial number indicated on the Application Form.
- In case any candidate, who has submitted the application form either by post or in person, does not find his / her application form number on the University’s Website, then he / she is advised to contact the Office of Controller of Examinations, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, immediately ( but not later than 10th April, 2014 ) alongwith the relevant particulars ( photocopy of the duly filled in CET application form and proof of its delivery to the University ). In case of any query, candidate may contact on 011 – 25302287.
3. Do NOT attach any document ( copies of certificates, mark – sheets etc. ) with the CET application form. Only CET application form should be send as per the instructions provided.
4. Write the complete address by giving your name and PIN CODE carefully and legibly. Please note that this address will be used by the University for all the correspondence in future. Therefore, it should be very clearly written with black ball point pen only. The address should be properly filled up in the prescribed boxes and should not overflow. The University will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the application form. No request for change of address will be entertained till the admission is finalized.
GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Admit Card
1. GGSIPU MBBS admit card alloting the Roll Number and Examination Centre for the Common Entrance Programme 2014 will be dispatched by the University to the candidates by Registered Post / Courier. The University will not be responsible for the delay, non delivery due to incorrect address or loss or damage of the Admit Card during the transit after the same is dispatched by the University.
The same admit card will be used for MBBS ( Stage-II ) examination. However, addresses of Delhi Centres will be given on University Website : www.ipu.ac.in on First Week of June, 2014.
2. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid CET : MBBS or BDS 2014 Admit Card issued by the University.
3. Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling / admission. Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test.
4. In case the Admit Card is not received, the candidate may download e-admit card from the University Website ( www.ipu.ac.in ) Such candidates are advised to report to the concerned examination centre two hours before the commencement of examination. along with the down loaded e-admit card and the photograph ( same as pasted on the Application Form ) attested by a Gazzeted Officer / Head of the Institute last attended. The University Observer, Centre Superintendent will attest the e – admit card on the basis of the records provided by the University.
5. No claim of having filled up the application form and non – receipt of GGSIPU 2014 MBBS Admit Card will be admissible after the Common Entrance Test.
6. Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in CET 2014 without the Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator(s) for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his / her details on the admit card / centre verification record. If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the CET 2014. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear in the CET 2014 after completing the necessary formalities ( visible mark of identification ) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. Police action will be initiated in event of dubious identity.
GGSIPU CET 2015 Navigation : GGSIPU CET BDS 2014 Results , GGSIPU CET BDS 2014 Counselling , GGSIPU CET BDS 2014 Application Availability , GGSIPU CET BDS 2014 Application Form , GGSIPU CET BDS 2014 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Counselling , GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Results , GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Exam Pattern , GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Application Form , GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Results, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Application Availibility, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Counselling, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Exam Pattern, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Exam Centres, GGSIPU MBBS CET 2014 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Application Form,
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2014 Online Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2014 MBBS Form Availability, GGSIPU CET 2014 MBBS Apply Online, GGSIPU CET MBBS Application Form 2014, GGSIPU CET 2014 MBBS Application Form Last Date, How to Apply for GGSIPU CET 2014, GGSIPU CET 2014 MBBS Application Form Submission, GGSIPU CET 2014 MBBS Application Procedure, GGSIPU 2014 MBBS CET Online Application Status, GGSIPU CET 2014 MBBS Admit Card, GGSIPU MBBS CET Application Cost 2014, Medical Entrance Forms 2014, GGSIPU Common Entrance Test Applications 2014, GGSIPU CET 2014 MBBS Applying Process, Guru Gobind CET 2014 MBBS Test Applications, GGSIPU CET 2014 MBBS Admit Card Download, GGSIPU CET 2014 MBBS Admit Card Details, MBBS CET 2014 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2014 MBBS Fee, GGSIPU CET 2014 MBBS Entrance Forms, GGSIPU Delhi 2014 MBBS Test Applications, GGSIPU CET 2014 Sample Papers, GGSIPU CET 2014 Question Papers Download, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University 2014 MBBS Application Form,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University GGSIPU 2014 MBBS Application Form
Posted In medical entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for ggsipu cet mbbs application form 2014 by suganya