GGSIPU CET PG Application Form 2014
GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Application Form Details
|Candidates can apply for GGSIPU PG 2014 Entrance Exam only through “Online”.|
GGSIPU CET 2014 PG Online Application Form
- GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Online Application Form will be available in the following link : http://www.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/850/1082/application.html.
- Last date for submission of GGSIPU CET 2014 PG Online Forms is on or before 27th March, 2014
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Admission Brochure – III along with application form can also be obtained through registered / speed post. A request in this regard should be sent along with the following address :
Joint Registrar ( Academic ),
Sector 16 – C, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 078.
- An application on plain paper, addressed to Joint Registrar ( Academic ) requesting to issue of Admsission Brochure – III for Post Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma courses 2014. GGSIPU PG application should clearly mention the name and the address of the applicant.
- By speed post a Demand Draft of 1100/- ( One Thousand One hundred only ) drawn in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, payable at Delhi. The name, address, pin code and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- A self – addressed envelope of size not less than 24 x 30 cms.
Important Note :
- The request for Application Form must reach the University Office latest by First Week of April, 2014. The amount once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The envelope of the application requesting for issuance of Admission Brochure – III must be superscribed at the left – top corner as ‘REQUEST FOR ADMISSION BROCHURE – III FOR POST GRADUATE MEDICAL DEGREE / DIPLOMA COURSE : 2014′.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage, during the transit of the Application / Demand Draft for issuance of Admission Brochure – III and for the Admission Brochure – III after its dispatch from the University.
3. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred herein will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Application Form Submission
1. GGSIPU PG application form, complete in all respects in the sealed printed envelope, given along with Admission Brochure – III should be submitted by hand at the University counter or it may be sent by Registered / Speed Post so as to reach the Controller of Examinations, latest by 27th March, 2014 before 8.30 PM.
Note : After the last date is over, application form sent through Registered / Speed Post / Courier or by any other means will not be accepted, irrespective of the date of dispatch of the form by the applicant. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit their applications at the earliest, instead of waiting for the last date.
2. The applicants are advised to retain a photocopy of the duly filled – in application form before the same is submitted to the University.
3. The List Containing details of receipt of application form for Common Entrance Test : CET Code : 102 [ CET : PGMC - 2014 ] by the Office of the Controller of Examinations, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will be displayed on the University’s Website www.ipu.ac.in on Third Week of March, 2014. The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of serial number indicated on the application form.
4. In case any candidate, who has submitted the application form either by post or in – person, does not find his / her application form number on the University’s Website, then he / she is advised to contact the Office of Controller of Examinations, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, immediately ( but not later than 27th March, 2014 before 8.30 PM ) along with the relevant particulars ( photocopy of the duly filled – in CET application form and proof of its delivery to the University ). In case of any query, candidate may Contact No : 011 – 25302287.
5. GGSIPU application forms, which are incomplete in any respect, will be summarily rejected. Further, no alteration will be allowed to be made in application form after it has been submitted to the Office of the Controller of Examinations. The candidate is required to fill the admit card attached with the application form and return the same along with the application form.
6. The in – service candidates should submit their GGSIPU CET applications through proper channel or attach a No Objection Certificate ( NOC ) from their employer to the effect that they have no objection and the candidates will be relieved / granted study leave for pursuing the course and the certificate should be available at the time of Counselling. In case the candidate is unable to submit the application through proper channel or attach NOC at the time of submitting the application, he must produce the same at the time of counselling failing which he / she will not be eligible for the counselling.
7. After declaration of result of Post – Graduate Medical Entrance Test ( CET Code : 102 ), a candidate who is in service and who is likely to get admission, should initiate the process of obtaining Study Leave / getting relieved so that he / she is able to join the course concerned by the stipulated date. No candidate shall be allowed to join a course unless he / she has been relieved / sanctioned study leave from his / her employer.
GGSIPU CET 2014 PG Admit Card
- GGSIPU CET admit card allotting the Roll Number and Examination Centre for the Common Entrance Test : CET Code : 102 [ CET : PGMC 2014 ] will be dispatched by the University to the candidates by Registered Post / Courier. The University will not be responsible for the delay, non delivery due to incorrect address or loss or damage of the admit card during the transit after the same is dispatched by the University.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid CET : PGMC – 2014 admit card issued by the University.
- Candidate must preserve the CET admit card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling / admission. Request for issue of duplicate admit card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test.
- In case the admit card is not received by 28th March, 2014; the office of Controller of Examinations may be contacted for issue of the duplicate admit card on Third Week of April, 2014. The candidate is required to bring two identical photographs as pasted on the application form.
- No claim of having filled up Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University application form and non-receipt of Admit Card : PGMC – 2014 will be admissible after the Common Entrance Test.
- Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in CET : PGMC – 2014 without the admit card. GGSIPU admit card should be presented to the invigilator( s ) for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his / her details on the admit card / centre verification record. If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the CET : PGMC – 2014. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear in the CET : PGMC – 2014 after completing the necessary formalities ( visible mark of identification ) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. Police action will be initiated in case of dubious identity.
|1.||Date of Sale of Admission Brochure - III||February, 2014|
|2.||Last date for the receipt of request for Admission Brochure - III by Post||March, 2014|
|3.||Last date of Sale of Admission Brochure - III by Hand||March, 2014|
|4.||Last date for receipt of application in the Office of Controller of Examinations, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi||27th March, 2014|
|5.||Date of Display of list of applicants on University's Website ( www.ipu.ac.in )||28th March, 2014 on or before 8.30 PM|
|6.||Date of Common Entrance Test ( CET : PGMC - 2014 ) ( CET Code : 102 ) Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi||29th March, 2014 ( 10.30 PM - 1.30 PM )|
|7.||Declaration of result of CET: PGMC - 2014 ( CET Code : 102 ) on University's Website ( www.ipu.ac.in )||29th March, 2014 before 8.30 PM|
|8.||Date of Counselling / Admission||The counseling schedule will be notified subsequently|
GGSIPU CET 2014 Navigation : GGSIPU CET BDS 2014 Results , GGSIPU CET BDS 2014 Counselling , GGSIPU CET BDS 2014 Application Availability , GGSIPU CET BDS 2014 Application Form , GGSIPU CET BDS 2014 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Counselling , GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Results , GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Exam Pattern , GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Application Form , GGSIPU CET PG 2014 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Results, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Application Availibility, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Counselling, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Exam Pattern, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Exam Centres, GGSIPU MBBS CET 2014 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET MBBS 2014 Application Form, GGSIPU CET MBBS Preparation Question Bank CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2014 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2014 PG Medical Forms Availability, GGSIPU CET 2014 PG Application Form Sale, GGSIPU CET PG Application Form 2014, GGSIPU CET 2014 Diploma Forms, GGSIPU CET 2014 PG Medical Application Form Last Date, How to Apply for GGSIPU CET PG Medical 2014, GGSIPU CET 2014 PG Application Form Submission, GGSIPU CET 2014 PG Medical Application Procedure, GGSIPU 2014 CET PG Application Status, GGSIPU PG Medical CET Application Cost 2014, PG Medical Entrance Forms 2014, GGSIPU Common Entrance Test Applications 2014, GGSIPU CET 2014 PG Medical Applying Process, PG CET 2014 Diploma Test Applications, GGSIPU CET 2014 PG Medical Admit Card, GGSIPU CET 2014 PG Admit Card Download, GGSIPU CET 2014 Diploma Admit Card Details, Common Entrance Test 2014, PG Medical CET 2014 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2014 PG Medical Entrance Forms, GGSIPU Delhi 2014 Diploma Test Applications, GGSIPU PG CET 2014 Sample Papers, GGSIPU CET Diploma 2014 Question Papers Download, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University 2014 PG Medical Application Form,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University GGSIPU 2014 PG Medical Application Form
Posted In medical entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for ggsipu cet pg application form 2014 by suganya