GGSIPU CET PG Application Form 2015
GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Application Form Details
|Candidates can apply for GGSIPU PG 2015 Entrance Exam only through “Online”.|
GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Online Application Form
- GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Online Application Form will be available in the following link : www.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/850/1082/application.html.
- Last date for submission of GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Online Forms is on or before 10th March, 2015
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Admission Brochure – III along with application form can also be obtained through registered / speed post. A request in this regard should be sent along with the following address :
Joint Registrar ( Academic ),
Sector 16 – C, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 078.
- An application on plain paper, addressed to Joint Registrar ( Academic ) requesting to issue of Admsission Brochure – III for Post Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma courses 2015. GGSIPU PG application should clearly mention the name and the address of the applicant.
- By speed post a Demand Draft of 1100/- ( One Thousand One hundred only ) drawn in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, payable at Delhi. The name, address, pin code and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- A self – addressed envelope of size not less than 24 x 30 cms.
Important Note :
- The request for Application Form must reach the University Office latest by First Week of April, 2015. The amount once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The envelope of the application requesting for issuance of Admission Brochure – III must be superscribed at the left – top corner as ‘REQUEST FOR ADMISSION BROCHURE – III FOR POST GRADUATE MEDICAL DEGREE / DIPLOMA COURSE : 2015′.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage, during the transit of the Application / Demand Draft for issuance of Admission Brochure – III and for the Admission Brochure – III after its dispatch from the University.
3. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred herein will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Application Form Submission
1. GGSIPU PG application form, complete in all respects in the sealed printed envelope, given along with Admission Brochure – III should be submitted by hand at the University counter or it may be sent by Registered / Speed Post so as to reach the Controller of Examinations, latest by 10th March, 2015 Tuesday.
Note : After the last date is over, application form sent through Registered / Speed Post / Courier or by any other means will not be accepted, irrespective of the date of dispatch of the form by the applicant. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit their applications at the earliest, instead of waiting for the last date.
2. The applicants are advised to retain a photocopy of the duly filled – in application form before the same is submitted to the University.
3. The List Containing details of receipt of application form for Common Entrance Test : CET Code : 102 [ CET : PGMC - 2015 ] by the Office of the Controller of Examinations, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will be displayed on the University’s Website www.ipu.ac.in on Third Week of March, 2015. The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of serial number indicated on the application form.
4. In case any candidate, who has submitted the application form either by post or in – person, does not find his / her application form number on the University’s Website, then he / she is advised to contact the Office of Controller of Examinations, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, immediately ( but not later than 10th March, 2015 ) along with the relevant particulars ( photocopy of the duly filled – in CET application form and proof of its delivery to the University ). In case of any query, candidate may Contact No : 011 – 25302287.
5. GGSIPU application forms, which are incomplete in any respect, will be summarily rejected. Further, no alteration will be allowed to be made in application form after it has been submitted to the Office of the Controller of Examinations. The candidate is required to fill the admit card attached with the application form and return the same along with the application form.
6. The in – service candidates should submit their GGSIPU CET applications through proper channel or attach a No Objection Certificate ( NOC ) from their employer to the effect that they have no objection and the candidates will be relieved / granted study leave for pursuing the course and the certificate should be available at the time of Counselling. In case the candidate is unable to submit the application through proper channel or attach NOC at the time of submitting the application, he must produce the same at the time of counselling failing which he / she will not be eligible for the counselling.
7. After declaration of result of Post – Graduate Medical Entrance Test ( CET Code : 102 ), a candidate who is in service and who is likely to get admission, should initiate the process of obtaining Study Leave / getting relieved so that he / she is able to join the course concerned by the stipulated date. No candidate shall be allowed to join a course unless he / she has been relieved / sanctioned study leave from his / her employer.
GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Admit Card
- GGSIPU CET The Admit Card will be made available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log – in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid CET Admit Card 2015, issued by the University.
- Candidates are required to carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of CET. One copy of the admit card should be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator. The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Both the copies shall require that a passport sized photograph of the candidate is pasted. Candidates are advised to keep two copies of the photograph uploaded at the time form filling handy for this purpose for each CET applied for.
- Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling / admission.
- Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test ( under any circumstances ).
- No claim of having filled up the Application Form and non-receipt of admit card will be admissible after the CET.
- Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in CET without the Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator(s) for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his / her details on the admit card / centre verification record. If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities ( visible mark of identification ) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. Police action will be initiated in case of dubious identity.
|1.||Last date for receipt of application in the Office of Controller of Examinations, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi||10th March, 2015|
|2.||Date of Common Entrance Test ( CET : PGMC - 2015 ) ( CET Code : 102 ) Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi||21st March, 2015 ( 10.30 AM - 1.30 PM )|
|3.||Declaration of result of CET: PGMC 2015 ( CET Code : 102 ) on University's Website ( www.ipu.ac.in )||24th March, 2015|
GGSIPU CET 2015 Navigation : GGSIPU CET BDS 2015 Results , GGSIPU CET BDS 2015 Counselling , GGSIPU CET BDS 2015 Application Availability , GGSIPU CET BDS 2015 Application Form , GGSIPU CET BDS 2015 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Counselling, GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Results, GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Exam Pattern, GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Application Form , GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET MBBS 2015 Results, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2015 Application Availibility, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2015 Counselling, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2015 Exam Pattern, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2015 Exam Centres, GGSIPU MBBS CET 2015 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET MBBS 2015 Application Form, GGSIPU CET MBBS Preparation Question Bank CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Medical Forms Availability, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Application Form Sale, GGSIPU CET PG Application Form 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 Diploma Forms, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Medical Application Form Last Date, How to Apply for GGSIPU CET PG Medical 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Application Form Submission, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Medical Application Procedure, GGSIPU 2015 CET PG Application Status, GGSIPU PG Medical CET Application Cost 2015, PG Medical Entrance Forms 2015, GGSIPU Common Entrance Test Applications 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Medical Applying Process, PG CET 2015 Diploma Test Applications, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Medical Admit Card, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Admit Card Download, GGSIPU CET 2015 Diploma Admit Card Details, Common Entrance Test 2015, PG Medical CET 2015 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Medical Entrance Forms, GGSIPU Delhi 2015 Diploma Test Applications, GGSIPU PG CET 2015 Sample Papers, GGSIPU CET Diploma 2015 Question Papers Download, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University 2015 PG Medical Application Form,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University GGSIPU 2015 PG Medical Application Form
Posted In medical entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for ggsipu cet pg application form 2015 by amala