GGSIPU CET PG Counselling 2016
GGSIPU CET 2016 PG First Counselling
Applicable to All Programs :
1. Detailed schedule of first counselling / admissions indicating the number of qualified candidates to be called for counselling will be displayed at 5.00 P.M. on the University’s Website www.ipu.ac.in prior to commencement of counselling. Venue of Counselling & list of institutions along with the intake in the respective programs for Academic Session 2016 – 17 will be notified on the University’s Website before the commencement of counselling.
2. The candidates should report at the notified venue, on the scheduled date and time for counselling / admission in – person along with the documents mentioned in the detailed counselling schedule. On reaching the venue, the candidates must mark the Attendance available with the admission officer. Allotment of seats to the candidates will be made only when he / she attends the counselling session in person.
3. The counselling processing fee shall be 1000/- ( non-refundable ). This fee shall be required to be paid by any (qualified) candidate desirous of taking admission.
4. Firstly, the candidates will be called in order of merit / rank, ( For M.Tech Program, the candidates will be called in order of qualified & valid GATE Score / Merit first, and if seats remain vacant, then on the basis of CET merit / rank ). The candidates shall have to produce the required documents for verification. Depending upon the merit, the seats will be offered to the candidates as per availability of seat at that point of time. Each candidate will have to choose from / out of those available when his / her turn comes.
5. Admission Officer will give a duly signed Admission Slip after the deposition of the complete fee ( as required for the program at the time of counselling ) by the candidate. No candidate should leave the venue of counselling without receiving the Admission Slip. The candidate must check details printed / written in the admission slip.
6. A candidate who fails to appear in person on the notified venue, date and time for counselling, shall forfeit his / her claim for the seat which could be offered to him / her, had he / she been present on his / her turn. However, if the candidate reports late or reports on subsequent days during the process of counselling, he / she may be considered for allotment of a seat available at that point of time for a particular category to which he / she belongs.
7. A candidate who is allotted a seat will be required to pay notified fee immediately on the spot at the time of counselling / admission. If a candidate fails to pay the fee, as mentioned above immediately after the seat is offered to him / her, the offer will be withdrawn on the spot and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list. Part payment or payment through cash / cheque will not be accepted under any circumstances.
8. The students admitted in first counselling would NOT be allowed to change the program / institute during the subsequent days of first counselling. However, they may change the program / institute during second counselling within the ambit of the programs / institutes included in the specific CET Code after depositing an additional sum of 5,000/- in the form of a fresh Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi, however, this will be subject to availability of vacant seats. No change shall, however, be permitted for a program for which a separate Entrance Test, has been conducted by the University.
Important Note : The change of program / Institute in the specific CET Code during 2nd counselling is applicable for all programs excepting Medical ( PGMC / SSMC ) programs.
9. The candidates are also advised, in their own interest to check the details of fee paid, their name, rank, program, institute of admission, etc. on Admission Slip issued to him / her by the Admission Officer before leaving the counselling hall. Any discrepancy in name, Choice of allotment of seat etc. should be brought to the notice of Admission Officer. No representation regarding wrong allotment of seat will be entertained if the candidate leaves the venue without raising any discrepancy and no entertainment of any discrepancy in Admission Slip will be done at later stage by the University.
10. Admissions will be made strictly on merit basis ( Rank – wise ) and counselling / admissions will stop when all the seats get filled – up. Notice regarding closure of counselling will be displayed on the University Website. Parents / candidates are advised to check the University Website before coming for counselling. University will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused to parents / candidates due to closure of the counselling prior to dates notified in the Counselling Schedule.
11. The rules and procedures of the counselling / admission shall be notified at the time of start of counselling process. This admission brochure shall be treated only as a general guideline.
GGSIPU First Counselling and Refund of Fees :
1. The candidates after getting admission in first counselling will be allowed to withdraw the admissions upto 5.00 P.M. of the dates detailed in the Ist counselling schedule. All the requests for withdrawal of admission in the prescribed performa ( which shall be provided as a part of the detailed conselling notification ) are to be submitted at the Reception Counter, Admission Branch, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078. A proper receipt for withdrawal will be issued. The candidates will be required to surrender the original Admission Slip issued at the time of Counselling / Admission ( BOTH COPIES ) while applying for withdrawal of admission. No request for withdrawal of admission would be entertained without both copies of admission slip.
2. In case the written request is received on or before the above mentioned date and time, the admission will be cancelled and the candidate will be refunded the fee after deduction of 1,000/- for all programs except graduate and post – graduate medical programs / CET ).
3. No request for withdrawal of admission will be entertained after 5.00 P.M. of the dates as detailed in the 1st counselling schedule. The fee will refunded only if the application reaches office of Incharge ( Admissions ) at the following address before the said date and time.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector-16 C, Dwarka,
Delhi – 110078.
A proper receipt will be issued by the office of Admission Branch when the candidate submits his / her application for withdrawal of Admission within prescribed date & time alongwith documents as given in the 1st Counselling schedule. The withdrawal application without the relevant documents will not be entertained. Any withdrawal after this notified time and date will lead to the forfeiture of the full fee deposited by the candidate and no subsequent request for refund of fee will be entertained by the University. No further correspondence in this regard will be made under any circumstances.
4. Request of withdrawal of admission shall not be entertained through post / email / fax. Candidates are requested to submit prescribed withdrawal application form with original fee slip at Reception Counter, Admission Branch before the prescribed withdrawal date and time.
5. No representation at later stage will be entertained by the University, where request for withdrawal is submitted in any other branch / office of the university and the request for withdrawal does not reach the office of the Incharge ( Admissions ) at Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16 C, Dwarka, Delhi – 110078, before the said date and time.
GGSIPU CET 2016 Second Counselling
1. Detailed Schedule of Second Counselling for all the programs, depending upon the number of vacancies created on account of withdrawal(s) / any other reason(s), will be displayed on the University’s Website. The Second Counselling for all the programs will be tentatively held at the same venue. No separate communication will be sent in this regard. It may be noted that the Academic Session of the University shall start on 1st August, 2016.
2. The second counselling will commence from rank one onwards for all categories / programs and the seats will be allotted strictly on the basis of merit of the candidates. Such candidates, who were absent in the First Counselling will also be permitted to attend the second counselling against the resultant vacancies.
3. A candidate who fails to appear in person on the notified date and time for counselling, shall forfeit his / her claim for the seat which could be offered to him / her, had he / she been present on his / her turn.
4. A candidate who has taken admission in the 1st counselling but reports late on the scheduled date and program, he may be considered by the admission officer for change of program / institute for a seat available at that time, subject to the certificate by admission officer that there is no violation of rank on the seat being vacated by this candidate.
5. Candidates who got admission during First Counselling are also advised to attend Second Counselling if they wish to change the program / institute on the basis of their merit against the available vacant seat(s).
6. The students who take admission in first counselling would be allowed to exercise the option to change the program / institute in the second counseling except PGMC & SSMC, within the ambit of the programs / institutes included in the specific CET Code after depositing an additional sum of 5,000/- in the form of a fresh Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi. However, this change of program / institute will be allowed only if the candidate reports on the scheduled venue, date and time, or else he / she will not be allowed to exercise this option and shall forfeit the right of change of program / institute for which the University will not be responsible. No change shall, however, be permitted for a program for which a separate Entrance Test has been conducted by the University.
7. A candidate, who fails to exercise the option in person during Second Counselling, shall forfeit his / her right for a vacant seat even if he or she had higher rank, for which the University will not be responsible.
8. The students having taken admission in second counselling would not be allowed to change the program / institute in the subsequent days of 2nd Counselling. In the interest of the students, it is advised that they should carefully select the program / institute before taking admission in the second counselling. Candidates once enrolled in the University at the end of counselling will not be considered for admission through Management Quota.
9. The rest of the procedure for Second Counselling shall remain the same as followed during the first counselling.
10. Open House Counselling : Counselling on the Open Day will be held only if any seat(s) remains vacant till this date. The said seat(s) will be offered on that day to the qualified candidate(s) in order of merit as per his / her Region provided he / she has not taken admission till then in the concerned program / CET and has reported for counselling on that day. Even then, if any seat(s) remains vacant, the same shall be offered to the qualified candidate(s) in order of merit irrespective of his / her Region provided he/she has not taken admission till then in the concerned program / CET and has reported for counselling on that day.
11. A candidate taking admission in the 2nd Round of Counselling will not be entitled to withdraw the admission. In case a candidate drops out either during 2nd counselling or after taking admission in the second counselling, his / her full fee will be forfeited. It is advised in the interest of the candidates to carefully decide to take admission in the second counselling only if he / she intends to pursue the program.
12. If any vacancy ( ies ) arises after second counselling due to any reason, the same shall be filled up as per the directives / instructions of the Hon’ble Court(s) / decision of the University / Guidelines of the Government of NCT od Delhi.
13. The guidelines of Government of NCT of Delhi on filling up of vacant seats will be notified on the University website.
14. Management Quota : Only CET qualified candidates will be considered for admission through Management Quota in self financing affiliated institutions. The eligibility criteria for such candidates will be the same as for those admitted through counselling. The candidates are required to produce the original Admit Card for admission through Management Quota.
15. The list of students on close of admissions after the second counselling shall be treated as final list of admissions and the same shall be displayed on the website of the University www.ipu.ac.in.
16. The Academic Session would commence w.e.f. 1st August, 2016. All the candidates who get admission in First Counselling must report to their respective Institutes / University Schools as per schedule to be notified on the University website.
- It may be noted that students taking admission in any of the programs / Institutes will also be bound to abide by the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 as well as Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations framed there under.
- All candidates who have taken admission in any program in 1st / 2nd counselling / must report in the college as per date notified in the University counselling notifications on the University website. Failure to report in University School / College / Institute by the notified date, without proper exemption from University School / College / Institute shall result in automatic cancellation of admission and the fees paid shall be forfeited.
- For additional procedure regarding MBBS, PGMC and SSMC.
Note : The last date for all kind of admissions will be 1st August, 2016. For students admitted provisionally under clauses enumerated in the admission brochure, 2016 ( admission based on any undertaking / affidavit, wherever permitted ), the provisionally admitted students must ensure that they submit the requisite documents to the Institution admitted to on or before 15th October, 2016. The Institutions must verify the eligibility of all students and submit a report to the Admissions branch of the University by 15th October, 2016. This condition shall be different for MBBS / PGMC and SSMC, and shall be notified separately.
GGSIPU CET 2016 Third Counselling
- In compliance of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India’s order dated 14/03/2014, the University will conduct third counselling.
- Any additional seats intake sanctioned by the University if any or transferred from All India Quota / other State Quota, will be made in 3rd counselling.
- All the CET qualified candidates shall be allowed to participate in third counselling in order of merit irrespective of facts candidates was admitted thorugh 1st / 2nd Counselling or not. ( It includes withdrawal / reported or not reported candidates also ).
- 3rd counselling will be final counselling and there will not be any further counselling of admission in PGMC during 2016 – 17.
- The 3rd counselling will start from next roster point at which 2nd counselling was closed.
- As directed by Hon’ble Supreme Court, All India vacant seats will be transferred to state quota.
- This process will cater absorbing all additional seat intake as and when available either by the University or transferred from All India Quota. This process will not lead to rank violation.
- There will be no waiting list because all the candidates will be called in the third round of counselling, irrespective of their status of admission; whether admitted or not admitted.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Navigation : GGSIPU CET BDS 2016 Results , GGSIPU CET BDS 2016 Counselling , GGSIPU CET BDS 2016 Application Availability , GGSIPU CET BDS 2016 Application Form , GGSIPU CET BDS 2016 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET PG 2016 Counselling, GGSIPU CET PG 2016 Results, GGSIPU CET PG 2016 Exam Pattern, GGSIPU CET PG 2016 Application Form , GGSIPU CET PG 2016 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET MBBS 2016 Results, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2016 Application Availibility, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2016 Counselling, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2016 Exam Pattern, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2016 Exam Centres, GGSIPU MBBS CET 2016 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET MBBS 2016 Application Form, GGSIPU CET MBBS Preparation Question Bank CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU 2016 CET PG Counselling, GGSIPU 2016 CET PG Medical Exam Counselling 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 Diploma Counselling, GGSIPU CET PG Counselling 2016, GGSIPU CET PG Medical Counselling 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 PG Medical Counselling Dates, GGSIPU CET 2016 PG First Counselling Date, GGSIPU 2016 CET PG Medical Counselling Procedure, GGSIPU 2016 CET PG Second Counselling Date, PG Medical Entrance Exam Counselling 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 PG Medical Counselling Details, GGSIPU CET 2016 Diploma Counselling Schedule, PG Medical CET 2016 Counselling, GGSIPU CET PG Entrance Counselling 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 PG Counselling Process, GGSIPU Delhi 2016 PG Test Counselling, Diploma Counselling 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 PG Medical Counselling Venue 2016, GGSIPU 2016 CET Diploma Waiting List, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University GGSIPU 2016 Medical Counselling ,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University GGSIPU 2016 PG Medical Counselling
Posted In medical entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for ggsipu cet pg counselling 2016 by nirmala