GGSIPU CET PG Counselling 2015
|GGSIPU CET PGMC 2015 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Counselling
- The 1st counselling will commence on March, 2015 in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University campus as per the detailed schedule which will be displayed on Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University’s website on May, 2015. No separate information in this regard will be sent individually to a candidate.
- The eligible candidates will be required to report at the University on the date and time of the Counselling in person and should mark the attendance. The allotment of seats shall be made only for those candidates who attend the counselling sessions in person. Under no circumstances a seat will be allotted to any candidate who fails to appear in the counselling in person.
- Any candidate who has already been offered a seat at any institution / college by any admission authority other than GGSIPU will be required to submit a surrender certificate. In case he / she does not do so, the admission authority would reject his request for attending the Counselling.
- For allotment of seats as per merit, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University shall follow the procedure as mentioned below :
- The candidates will be called in the order of merit and shall be offered the seat available at that point of time.
- At the time of allotment of seats 200 points roster will be followed from point one to 200 point in order of CET merit. The specific Roster point will be used to call the candidate of that particular category and all the seats at that point of time will be offered to the candidate in both the institutes. This year, i.e. 2015 – 2016, the Roster will be operated from the next point on which the admission was closed during the last year i.e. 2014 – 2015. Further next year, i.e. 2015 – 16, the Roster will be operated from the next point on which the admission would close during this year i.e. 2015 – 2016.
- At the time of reporting for the counselling session, the candidate shall produce the original certificates and one set of photocopies thereof duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or from Principal of School / College last attended. If the candidate is granted admission, the original and attested photocopies of the documents will be retained by the University. The original documents will be sent to the respective institution and will be retained by them till the completion of course.
- A candidate who fails to appear in person on the notified date, time and venue for counselling, shall forfeit his / her claim for a seat. However, if the candidate reports late or reports by the next day during the process of counselling, he / she may be considered for allotment of a seat, provided, the seat is available for him / her at that point of time. He / she will have no claim on the seats / institutions already allotted.
- In case a candidate does not report before the end of counselling session on the specified date, he / she shall forfeit his / her claim for admission to any course.
- A candidate, who is allotted a seat, will be required to pay 27,500/- as the prescribed fee on the spot at the time of counselling. The fee will have to be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University” payable at Delhi. If a candidate fails to pay the prescribed fee immediately as the seat is offered to him / her, the offer will be withdrawn on the spot and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate present as per the merit list. No part payment or payment through cheque or cash will be accepted under any circumstances.
- GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Admissions will be made strictly on the basis of merit ( Rank – wise ) and as per the 200 points roster. The counselling / admissions will stop when all the seats get filled – up. When a candidate appears for counselling, he / she would be informed about the available courses and the institutions in which the courses are available. The candidate will be entitled to select any one course.
- While converting the seats, any unfilled seats reserved for ST Category will be offered to SC Category and vice versa and only after completing this exercise, the conversion of the reserved category seats to general category shall be effected. The OBC seats shall be converted to General Category after exhausting the merit list of OBC category.
- The Candidate who have opted a course and got admission will not be considered for second round of counselling even if he / she has withdrawn his / her admission by due date of withdrawal.
The students admitted during 1st counselling are required to report for Medical examination in the allotted college on April, 2015 and for joining the allocatted college / course on May, 2015. The Academic Session would commence from May, 2015.
GGSIPU CET 2015 First Counselling Schedule
The candidates after getting admission in first counselling will be allowed to withdraw the admissions March, 2015 . All the requests for withdrawal of admission in the prescribed proforma are to be submitted to the following address :
The Reception Counter,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector – 16 C, Dwarka,
Delhi – 110 075.
A proper receipt for withdrawal will be issued. The candidates will be required to surrender the original Admission Slip issued at the time of Counselling / Admission ( BOTH COPIES ) while applying for withdrawal of admission. No request for withdrawal of admission would be entertained unless it is accompanied with both the copies of admission slip.
In case the written request is received on or before the above mentioned date and time, the admission will be cancelled and the candidates will be refunded the fee after deduction of 1,000/-.
No request for withdrawal of admission will be entertained after April, 2015. The fee will be refunded only if GGSIPU application reaches the office, before the said date and time.
Joint Registrar ( Academic ) at Administrative Block,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector – 16 C, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 075.
A proper receipt will be issued by the Academic Branch when the candidate submit his / her application for withdrawal of Admission within prescribed date & time along with documents as given in the Admission Brochure – III i.e. upto April, 2015. The withdrawal application without the relevant documents will not be entertained. Any dropout after this notified time and date will lead to the forfeiture of the full fee deposited by the candidate and no subsequent request for refund of fee will be entertained and no further correspondence will be made by the University.
GGSIPU CET 2015 Second Counselling Schedule
The vacancies arising due to any reason, if any, after first counselling, shall be notified on May, 2015 along with Schedule of 2nd round of Counselling. The second counselling will be held on May, 2015 in the University.
The 2nd round of counselling will start from next roster point at which 1st counselling was closed. The second round of counselling will be conducted only for the candidates who have not reported / absent or not opted / allotted any seat during 1st counselling, in order of CET Merit / Rank 2015.
A candidate taking admission in the second round of counselling will not be entitled to withdraw the admission. In case a candidate drops out after taking admission in the second round of counselling, his / her full fee will be forfeited. It is advised in the interest of the candidates to be careful in deciding before taking admission in the second round of counselling. He / she should take admission in 2nd counselling only if he / she intends to pursue the programs.
GGSIPU CET 2015 Third Counselling
GGSIUP CET 2015 PGMC Third Counselling shall be held between ( June, 2015 )
In compliance of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India’s order dated 14th March, 2015, the University will be conducting 3rd Counselling between June, 2015.
Any additional seats intake sanctioned by the University if any or transfered from All India Quota / other State Quota if any will be made available in 3rd counselling.
All the CET qualified candidates shall be allowed to participated in 3rd counselling in order of miert irrespective of facts candidates was admitted through 1st / 2nd counselling or not ( it includes withdrawl / reported or not reported candidates also ). In case any additional seats are made available in 3rd counselling, all CET qualified candidates even if they have already take admission shall be premitted to opt for additional seats available in 3rd counselling.
GGSIPU CET 2015 Third Counselling will be the final counselling and there will not be any further counselling of admission in PGMC during academic session 2015 – 2016.
The 3rd counselling will start from next roster poitn at which 2nd counselling was closed.
GGSIPU CET 2016 Navigation : GGSIPU CET BDS 2015 Results , GGSIPU CET BDS 2015 Counselling , GGSIPU CET BDS 2015 Application Availability , GGSIPU CET BDS 2015 Application Form , GGSIPU CET BDS 2015 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Counselling, GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Results, GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Exam Pattern, GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Application Form , GGSIPU CET PG 2015 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET MBBS 2015 Results, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2015 Application Availibility, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2015 Counselling, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2015 Exam Pattern, GGSIPU CET MBBS 2015 Exam Centres, GGSIPU MBBS CET 2015 Entrance Exam , GGSIPU CET MBBS 2015 Application Form, GGSIPU CET MBBS Preparation Question Bank CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU 2015 CET PG Counselling, GGSIPU 2015 CET PG Medical Exam Counselling 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 Diploma Counselling, GGSIPU CET PG Counselling 2015, GGSIPU CET PG Medical Counselling 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Medical Counselling Dates, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG First Counselling Date, GGSIPU 2015 CET PG Medical Counselling Procedure, GGSIPU 2015 CET PG Second Counselling Date, PG Medical Entrance Exam Counselling 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Medical Counselling Details, GGSIPU CET 2015 Diploma Counselling Schedule, PG Medical CET 2015 Counselling, GGSIPU CET PG Entrance Counselling 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Counselling Process, GGSIPU Delhi 2015 PG Test Counselling, Diploma Counselling 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 PG Medical Counselling Venue 2015, GGSIPU 2015 CET Diploma Waiting List, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University GGSIPU 2015 Medical Counselling,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University GGSIPU 2015 PG Medical Counselling
Posted In medical entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for ggsipu cet pg counselling 2015 by swathi