HIHT University PGMEE 2016 Entrance Exam
Swami Ram Nagar,
P.O. Doiwala, Dehradun,
Telephone : 0135 – 2471150,
Website : www.srhu.edu.in.
Swami Rama Himalayan University invites application from eligible candidates for admission Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
HIHT PGMEE 2016 Exam Date
|HIHT University PGMEE Entrance Exam Date : 14th February, 2016 ( Sunday ); 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
HIHT PGMEE 2016 Eligibility :
- A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained permanent registration either from the Medical Council of India ( MCI ) or any of the authorized State Medical Council ( SMC ) after completing 12-months compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- However, a candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination ( M.B.B.S. or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI ), is undergoing 12 – months compulsory rotating internship and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2016 can take up this examination, such candidates will have to submit a certificate from the head of institution that he / she will be completing internship by 31st March, 2016. They shall not be eligible for admission unless he / she has completed the compulsory rotating internship by 31st March, 2016 and obtained permanent registration.
- The candidates who have obtained M.B.B.S. degree from the Medical Colleges which are not recognized by MCI shall not be eligible to appear in this test.
HIHT PGMEE 2016 Pattern & Syllabus :
- There will be one paper of 3 ( three ) hours duration containing 250 Multiple Choice Questions consisting of all the subjects of M.B.B.S. curriculum.
- The questions will be single response objective type.
- The tentative number of questions from each subject will be as given below:-
Anatomy ( 10 )
Physiology ( 10 )
Biochemistry ( 10 )
Pharmacology ( 10 )
Pathology ( 15 )
Microbiology ( 10 )
Forensic Medicine ( 10 )
Social and Preventive Medicine ( 15 )
Ophthalmology ( 10 )
ENT ( 10 )
Medicine & allied ( 50 )
Surgery & allied ( 50 )
Obst & Gynae ( 30 )
Paediatrics ( 10 ).
- The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
HIHT PGEE 2016 Exam Centre :
HIHT PGMEE 2016 will be held in New Delhi. Information about the allotted centre will be conveyed to the candidate through the uploaded Admit card for PGMEE 2016 on university website www.srhu.edu.in.
HIHT PGMEE 2016 Application Form :
- HIHT PGMEE Website : www.srhu.edu.in.
- Application form complete in all respect along with a Demand draft of 3500/- (Rupees three thousand five hundred only) should be sent to the by Speed Post / Registered Post or deposited by hand at the office of the Controller of Examinations. The Application should be sent to the following address:Controller of Examinations,
Swami Rama Himalayan University,
Swami Ram Nagar, Jolly Grant,
Dehradun 248016 (Uttarakhand)
- Application received after the prescribed last date shall be rejected.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Swami Rama Himalayan University” payable at State Bank of India, Jolly Grant (Branch code No- 10580), Dehradun
- HIHT PGMEE application send on or before 30th January, 2016 ( Saturday )
HIHT PGMEE 2016 Admit Card :
- Admit Cards will be uploaded at the university website link of http://www.srhu.edu.in/news-flash/390-pgmee-2016-admit-card.html by 8th February, 2016 so that the same can be downloaded by the eligible candidates.
- The candidate can also check the List of Rejected Applications ( if any ) posted on the website.
- Only those candidates, who are in possession of a valid Admit Card issued by the University, shall be allowed to enter the examination centre. The Candidate shall also bring his / her PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Voter Card / Driving License for his / her identification.
HIHT PGMEE 2016 General Instruction :
- The Candidate should report at the Examination centre on Sunday, 14th February, 2016 at 09:30 AM. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 09:45 A.M.
- The Examination will start sharp at 10:00 A.M. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of the examination.
HIHT PGMEE 2016 Merit List :
Candidates securing less than 50% marks ( 40% in case of SC / ST / OBC candidates ) in the entrance examination will not be considered for admission and their names will not be included in the merit list.
HIHT PGMEE 2016 Important Dates :
- Last date for Online Registration of application on SRHU website www.srhu.edu.in : 30th January, 2016 ( Saturday )
- Date of Uploading of Admit Cards on the University website www.srhu.edu.in by 8th February, 2016 ( Monday )
- Date & Time of Entrance Examination : 14th February, 2016 ( Sunday ) 10:00 AM To 01:00 PM
- Declaration of Result : By 4th week of February, 2016.
HIHT PGMEE 2016 Courses & Seat Available :
|S.No.||Subject||Seats||All India||Permanent Residents of Uttarakhand||Total Seats||Duration|
|1||Anaesthesiology||3||1||2||1(UR)||1(UR)||-||-||2||4||Three Years from the date of admission.
However, exemption of one year shall be granted to students having a recognized two years post graduate diploma in the same subject.
|5||General Medicine||10||0||6||2(UR) 1(WO)||1(UR)||-||-||4||10|
|12||Radio - Diagnosis||3||0||2||1(UR)||-||-||-||1||3|
|14||Dermatology, Vernereology & Leporsy||0||1||1||-||-||-||-||0||1|
|Srl. No.||Subject||Seats ( Recognized )||All India||Permanent Residents of Uttarakhand||Total Seats||Duration|
|GEN||SC||ST||OBC||Total||Three Years from the date of admission However, exemption of one year shall be granted to students having a recognized two years postgraduate diploma in the same subject|
|1||Otorhinolaryngology ( ENT )||2||1||1(UR)||-||-||-||1||2|
|2||General Surgery||8||5||1(UR) 1(WO)||1|
|3||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4||2||1(UR)||1(UR)||0||0||2||4|
|Srl. No.||Subject||Seats ( Recognized )||All India||Permanent Residents of Uttarakhand||Total Seats||Duration||Total Seats||Duration|
|GEN||SC||ST||OBC||Total||Two Years from the date of admission|
|1||Diploma In Child Health||2||1||1(UR)||-||-||-||1||2|
|2||Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||2||1||1(UR)||-||-||-||1||2|
|3||Diploma in Orthopaedics||2||1||1(UR)||-||-||-||1||2|
|4||Diploma in Medical RadioDiagnosis||3||2||1(UR)||-||-||-||1||3|