HDC MDS Entrance Exam 2017
Himachal Dental College invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MDS Course for the academic year 2017 – 2018. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2017.
HDC MDS Entrance Exam Eligibility 2017
A candidate will be eligible for appearing in the Entrance Examination for MDS course if he / she :
- Is a citizen of India
- Has passed BDS examination from any Dental College / Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Has completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship by 1st Round of counseling from colleges recognized by the GOI / DCI.
- Registered with any State Dental Council at the time of admission.
- Possesses a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution last attended.
The candidate will have to submit the above – mentioned certificates in original at the time of counseling without which the admission shall not be granted.
A candidate who is already admitted to a course in any institution can be eligible to apply for another course only after passing the first course. An undertaking to this effect will be obtained from the candidate. Concealment of facts would invite disqualification.
At the time of joining the course the candidate will have to submit a bank guarantee in favour of institute for the remaining fee / dues of entire course.
To know more about HDC MDS Eligibility Click Here
Himachal Dental College MDS Application Form 2017
The HDC MDS Online application form is available at the website www.aopudchp.com Only.
The HDC MDS 2017 Application Form complete in all respect should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post or By Hand along with a Bank Draft of 2000/- in favour of Kalsi IT Solutions, Payable at Ludhiana.
The filled – in HDC MDS Application must be sent to the following address :
The Admission Coordinator,
M/S Kalsi IT Solutions, SCO 927,
Lane No. 07, Nirankari Mohalla,
Miller Ganj, Opp. Manju Cinemas,
Ludhiana – 141003 ( Punjab ) India.
Documents to be enclosed with the Himachal Dental College MDS Application Form :
The HDC All India Entrance Exam The application form must be accompanied by the following certificates :
- Certificate of passing B.D.S. examination from an institution recognized by the GOI.
- Three copies of recent photograph ( passport size ) duly attested by the Director / Principal of the college / Gazetted officer to be fixed on the form & admit card.
- Internship completion certificate certifying the date on which the candidate completed one-year compulsory rotating internship. The date of completion of internship should not be beyond 1st Round of counseling.
- Certificate of good conduct from head of the institution last attended.
- Proof that the dental college from which the candidate has passed BDS examination is recognized by DCI. The certificate should be signed by the head of the institution from which the candidate has graduated. In the absence of this certificate admission shall not be granted.
- Certificate of registration with any state dental council at the time of admission.
- The original documents will have to be submitted at the time of counseling.
To know more about HDC MDS Application Form Click Here
Himachal Dental College MDS Results 2017
HDC MDS Exam Date
Himachal Dental College All India Entrance Examination : Based on NEET MDS 2017.
HDC MDS Result Date
HDC MDS 2017 Results likely to be declared in the month of August, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your HDC MDS Results 2017…
To know more about HDC MDS Results Click Here
Himachal Dental College
Sunder Nagar, Distt. Mandi,
Email ID : email@example.com
Website : www.hdc.ac.in