Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research – HIMSR MBBS Entrance Exam 2016
|AIPMT 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
|HIMSR MBBS Course Admission for the session 2016 will be based on AIPMT 2016 Entrance Exam this year.|
For More Details Please Visit AIPMT 2016 Entrance Exam
HIMSR Entrance Exam 2016
New Delhi – 110 062, India.
Phone No. : + 91 – 11 – 26059688,
Fax No. : +91 – 11 – 26059666,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jamiahamdard.edu, www.himsr.org.
Admission to MBBS, Program 2016 – 17 will be made through All India Rank / merit of AIPMT 2016 conducted by CBSE. The aspiring eligible Candidates are requested to apply Online form for AIPMT 2016 which is available at CBSE website http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx; www.cbse.nic.in and http://aipmt.nic.in/ These candidates will also have to apply separately on Jamia Hamdard Online Forms as and when available ( in February / March, 2016 ) at Online Admission Portal on Jamia Hamdard website www.jamiahamdard.edu and www.jamiahamdard.ac.in.
HIMSR MBBS 2016 Eligibility Conditions
1. Age limit for HIMSR MBBS Admission 2016 :
- The candidate should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2016. ( Candidates born after 1st January, 1998 will not be eligible ).
2. Qualifying HIMSR Examination 2016 :
The candidates shall be admitted to first year of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ) Course only if he / she has passed qualifying examination as under :
- The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- Where the course content is not as prescribed for 10 + 2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year pre – professional training before admission to the Medical colleges; ( OR )
- The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University / Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject. ( OR )
- The pre – professional / pre – medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre – university or an equivalent Examination. The pre – professional / pre – medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject ( OR )
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a “University Examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. ( OR )
- B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he / she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany, Zoology ) and further that he / she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. ( OR )
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University / Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Note : Marks obtained in Mathematics are not to be considered for admission to MBBS Course.
- Candidates must have passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.
- In respect of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs the minimum marks in qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 45% instead of 50%.
HIMSR MBBS 2016 Seats
Every student shall undergo a period of study extending over 4 ½ academic years divided into 9 semesters of 6 months each from the date of commencement of study for the subjects comprising the medical curriculum to the date of completion of examination and followed by one year compulsory rotating internship.
Number of HIMSR Medical Seats : 100 ( 50% seats are reserved fro Muslims ).
Allocation of Seat to different categories :
- General Category Seats : 42
- Reserved Category Seats ( For Muslims ) : 43
- Management Category Seats : 15
Note : 3% of the total annual intake of seats is reserved for candidates with Locomotory disability of lower limb, as per MCI norms, except Management category seats.
HIMSR MBBS 2016 Selection Procedure
The selection for admission to the MBBS course in Jamia Hamdard shall be based strictly on merit ( except Management seats ) having relevant and valid AIPMT Score for 2016 ( conducted by the CBSE ) from amongst the candidates who apply in Jamia Hamdard on the prescribed application form issued by Jamia Hamdard for admission to MBBS course and who satisfy the eligibility condition as given in clause – 1 above.
Provided a student has valid Score of AIPMT 2016 and has applied to Jamia Hamdard separately, criteria for selection of candidates for admission to MBBS Programme – 2016 – 2017 under Management Quota seats will be as per Jamia Hamdard policy.
i. For General seats and Reserved seats ( for Muslims ) : The merit list shall be prepared by Jamia Hamdard among the applicants who apply on Jamia Hamdard Application Form as per their respective AIPMT score. The candidates applying in Jamia Hamdard on the prescribed application form are required to clearly indicate their AIPMT 2016 ( conducted by the CBSE ) Roll Numbers and Application Form No..
ii. In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS course for all category seats, for academic year 2016 – 2017, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum marks at the 50th percentile in AIPMT examination held for the said academic year. However, in respect of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile.
iii.3% seats of the annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70%.
- Provided that in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% before they are included in the annual sanctioned seats for General Category.
- Provided further that the entire exercise shall be completed by Jamia Hamdard as per the statutory time schedule for admissions and in no case any admission will be made in the MBBS course after 30th of September.”
- “Provided that the eligibility criteria for admission to persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs in terms of clause 2( iii ) above – will be a minimum of 45% marks instead of 50% taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination for admission in MBBS course.”
iv. The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination on or before the date of admission / counseling. Candidate not reporting for admission / counseling and completing the admission formalities including deposit of fee etc. on the date and time fixed for admission / counseling, would forfeit his / her claim for admission and the seat so vacant will be offered to the next candidate on merit basis subject to his / her eligibility. The candidates having result awaited / Supplementary / Compartmental Examination / Essential repeat in the qualifying examination shall not be admitted to the MBBS Course and no provisional admission shall be granted.
v. The candidates are required to fulfill all the eligibility criteria in terms of the education, age and such other eligibility conditions including deposit of the fee on the date and time of admission as specified in the selection list of admission / counseling.
Medical Examination :
- The selected candidates shall have to undergo medical examination by a Medical Board set up by the HIMSR, consisting of Faculty members of the Institute. If, in the assessment of the Medical Board, a candidate is found medically unfit to be admitted to the course, then his / her candidature for admission will be rejected and he / she will not be admitted.
- The decision of the Board in this regard shall be final. The university shall not consider any other medical certificates except the certificate given by the medical board of HIMSR. In case, of such forfeiture the seat fell so vacant, shall be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
HIMSR MBBS 2016 Online Application From
- HIMSR 2016 Online Application Forms for admission to MBBS Programme will be available on the University website : www.jamiahamdard.edu; www.jamiahamdard.ac.in from 4th week of March, 2016.
HIMSR MBBS 2016 Important Dates
|Commencement of HIMSR MBBS 2016 Online Application Forms||4th week of March, 2016|
|Last date for submission of HIMSR MBBS Online Application Forms||April, 2016|
|Display of shortlisted candidates on University Notice Board and website www.jamiahamdard.edu||May, 2016 or one week after declaration of AIPMT 2016 Results, whichever earlier|
|Display of shortlisted candidates on University Notice Board and website www.jamiahamdard.edu – Second list, if required||June, 2016|
|Closure of HIMSR MBBS 2016 Admission||June, 2016|
|Induction program||July, 2016|
HIMSR 2017 Navigation : HIMSR MBBS Results 2016, HIMSR MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 , Medical Entrance Exam Question Bank Preparation CD
HIMSR Related : HIMSR Medical Entrance Exam 2016, HIMSR MBBS 2016 Exam Date, HIMSR MBBS 2016 Exam Schedule, Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research – HIMSR MBBS Entrance Exam 2016, HIMSR 2016 MBBS Exam Notification, HIMSR 2016 MBBS Eligibility, HIMSR MBBS 2016 Age Limit, HIMSR MBBS 2016 Seats Availability, HIMSR MBBS 2016 Apply Online, HIMSR 2016 MBBS Application Last Date, How to Apply for HIMSR MBBS Exam 2016, HIMSR 2016 MBBS Application Submission, HIMSR 2016 MBBS Selection Procedure, HIMSR 2016 MBBS Important Dates, HIMSR 2016 MBBS Entrance Test, HIMSR 2016 Exam Conducting Date, When HIMSR MBBS Exam 2016, HIMSR 2016 MBBS Qualifications, HIMSR 2016 MBBS Online Application Fee, HIMSR 2016 MBBS Admission Form, HIMSR 2016 MBBS Selection Process, HIMSR Delhi 2016 MBBS Test, HIMSR 2016 MBBS Seat Allotment, Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research 2016 MBBS Brochure ,
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research HIMSR MBBS 2016 Entrance Exam – HIMSR MBBS 2016 Exam Date – HIMSR MBBS 2016 Eligibility – HIMSR 2016 MBBS Online Application Form – HIMSR MBBS 2016 Seats
Posted In medical entrance exam : himsr : Leave a response for hamdard institute of medical sciences and research – himsr mbbs entrance exam 2016 by nirmala