Himachal Pradesh University Entrance Exam
HP CPMT DM MCh Entrance Exam 2016
Himachal Pradesh University invites applications from the eligible candidates for the admission to DM ( Cardiology ) / MCh ( CTVS ) – Super Speciality Courses for the academic session 2016 – 2017.
HP CPMT DM MCh Eligibility 2016
The candidate must be an Indian National.
The candidate must have passed M.D. Medicine or MD Paediatrics Degree for admission to D.M. ( Cardiology ) Course and M.S. General Surgery for admission to M.Ch ( CTVS ) Course or its equivalent degrees duly recognized by the Medical Council of India.
The candidate must be registered with the Central / State Medical Registration Council.
The upper age limit for the direct candidates will be 40 years as on 1st July, 2016 provided however, in case of In – service GDO’s candidates, the upper age limit will be 45 years as on 1st July, 2016.
HP CPMT DM MCh Exam Pattern 2016
The Entrance Theory Examination shall consist of one paper of 80 multiple choice questions of one marks each ( MCQ Type ) as per details given here under :
DM ( Cardiology ) :
- Part – A : 40 Questions of one mark each in the subject of Cardiology.
- Part – B : 40 Questions of one mark each in the subject of General Medicine.
- Part – C : 40 Questions of one mark each in the subject of Paediatrics.
Note : Part A is compulsory to all. The candidates have the option to choose any one part out of Part B or Part C.
M.Ch ( CTVS ) :
- Part – A : 40 Questions of one marks each in the subject of Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Part – B : 40 Questions of one marks each in the subject of General Surgery.
Note : Both parts i.e. Part A and Part B are compulsory to all.
There will be no negative marking in the Entrance Theory Examination. For Each correct answer one mark will be awarded / given. More than one answer/ response to a question will be treated as wrong answer and marks will be deducted accordingly.
HP CPMT DM MCh Seats 2016
|Sl.No||Name of course||No. of seats|
|1||D.M. ( Cardiology )||2|
|2||M.Ch. ( CTVS )||2|
HP CPMT DM MCh Application Form 2016
The HP CPMT DM MCh 2016 Application Form can be downloaded from the university website www.hpuniv.in.
The Application Fee of 6000/- can be paid along with the application Form. The candidate(s) are required to submit the computer generated copy of online application form complete in all respect along with all required documents ( Listed in the application form ) in the office of the following on or before 18th June, 2016 upto 5:00 PM.
Assistant Registrar ( Entrance Tests ),
Room No. 10, Ground Floor,
H.P. University, Summer Hill,
Shimla - 171005 (H.P.)
The application form can be submitted in person or through Registered / Speed Post.
HP CPMT DM MCh Results 2016
HP CPMT DM MCh 2016 Exam Date
The HP CPMT DM MCh Entrance Exam will be conducted on 26th June, 2016
HP CPMT DM MCh 2016 Result
HP CPMT DM MCh 2016 Results will be declared on 15th July, 2016
Please keep watching this page, to check your HP CPMT DM MCh Results 2016…
HP CPMT DM MCh 2016 Important Dates
|1||Availability of Prospectus on H.P. University website www.hpuniv.in||20th May, 2016|
|2||Schedule for filling – up online application form with transaction of fee||20th May, 2016 to
13th June, 2016
|3||Last date for submission of Computer Generated Confirmation Copy along with required documents to the Assistant Registrar ( Entrance Tests ), H.P. University, Shimla – 5||18th June, 2016|
|4||Date of uploading the Admit Cards on University Website i.e. www.hpuniv.in ( Note : No separate Admit Cards shall be sent by the University. )||21st June, 2016 onwards|
|5||Date of Entrance Test||26th June, 2016
( Sunday )
|6||Display of the key Answers in the H.P. University website : www.hpuniv.in||28th June, 2016 to
30th June, 2016
|7||Date for displaying the list of candidates called for Practical / Clinical Examination in the H.P.University website www.hpuniv.in||8th July, 2016|
|8||Date of Clinical and Practical Examinations at IGMC Shimla. ( Department concerned )||12th July, 2016|
|9||Declaration of result and merit list||15th July, 2016|
|10||Date of 1st round of counselling at Committee Room, Indira , Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Shimla -1.||16th July, 2016 at 11:00 AM|
|11||Last date of joining the allotted course in the college||1st August, 2016|
|12||Date of 2nd round of Counselling||12th August, 2016|
|13||Last date of joining to the allotted course in the college||16th August, 2016|
|14||Commencement of Academic Session||1st August, 2016|
|15||Last date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason at Indira GandhiMedical College, Shimla||31st August, 2016|
|Time Schedule of Entrance Test|
|Centre of Examination||Himachal Pradesh University, Campus, Summer Hill,
Shimla – 5
|Date of Entrance Test||26th June, 2016
( Sunday )
|Entry in Examination Hall||11:00 AM|
|Schedule of Test||11:30 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Duration of Test||1½ hour|
|AIPMT 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
Announcement : Admission to MBBS / BDS courses in Medical / Dental Colleges ( Government / Private ) situated in State of Himachal Pradesh for the session 2016 will be based on AIPMT 2016 Entrance Exam this year. No Separate Entrance Test will be conducted by the State through the HP University, Shimla for filling – up of State quota ( MBBS / BDS ) seats.
For More Details Please Visit AIPMT 2016 Entrance Exam
Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test is organized and carried out every year for admitting students for MBBS and BDS courses in Himachal Pradesh. The candidates are admitted to several Medical and Dental Colleges based on this score. The HP CPMT Exam is very competitive and the candidates need to work really well for a high score in this exam.
HP CPMET MBBS BDS Entrance Exam 2016
This information of all the concerned that for the academic session 2016 – 2017, State quota MBBS / BDS seats in Government Medical / Dental Colleges and Private un – aided Dental Colleges of the State will be filled – up on the basis of state merit which will be prepared as per result of All India Pre Medical / Dental Test 2016 ( AIPMT 2016 ) being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
Himachal Pradesh CPMT 2016 Eligibility
(A) For State Quota Seats :
1. Children of Bonafide Himachali / Domicile / Himachal Government employees and employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh Government will only be eligible to apply for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses through Counselling on the basis of State merit ranking of AIPMT 2016 in Government Medical / Dental Colleges including 50% State Quota seats in Private un – aided Dental Colleges situated in Himachal Pradesh. They should have passed atleast two exams out of the following examinations from the recognized schools or colleges situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh and affiliated to ICSE / CBSE / H.P. Board of School Education or equivalent Boards / Universities established by law in India.
- Middle or equivalent
- Matric or equivalent
- 10+1 or equivalent
- 10+2 or equivalent
2. The Bonafide Himachali students who are admitted to Navodya Schools situated in Himachal Pradesh and who have passed matric or +2 examinations under the exchange program from other Navodya Schools in the Country shall also be eligible for admission to the above courses.
3. Following categories of candidates as mentioned para 1 above are exempted from the condition of passing the examinations from recognized schools affiliated to ICSE / CBSE / HP Board of school Education and situated within Himachal Pradesh provided that the candidates of these categories should be Bonafide Himachali / Domicile and their parents are living outside Himachal Pradesh on account of their service / posting / private occupation. In such cases, non – schooling in Himachal Pradesh shall not debar them from competing against any of the seats whether reserved or otherwise ( except backward area seats ) :-
- Children of Defence Personnel / Ex – Servicemen.
- Children of serving / retired employees of Central Government / U.T. / Other State Governments and Children of employees of the Autonomous Organizations / Semi Government Bodies of Central Government / U.T. / Other State Governments.
- Children of employees of Himachal Pradesh Government / H.P. Government Undertaking / Autonomous Bodies wholly owned by H.P. Government.
- Children of employees of Private Sector / Private occupation.
- The candidates exemption for passing two examination from the schools situated in Himachal Pradesh under the category (iv) as mentioned above, should have passed their schooling from the schools situated in the place / station where their parents are residing.
- The Candidates claiming exemption for passing two exams from H.P School(s) under the categories as mentioned in sub- clauses (ii) & (iv) above of Clause 3 shall also submit a certificate on the prescribed format as given in the prospectus at Appendix A-11, A-12, A- 13 & A-14 with the application form in original, as applicable.
- The candidates while applying for AIPMT 2016 ( online ) not opted State of Himachal Pradesh shall not be considered for admission to MBBS / BDS course under State Quota seat of Himachal Pradesh.
(B) For Management Quota Seats
For filling up of Management Quota Seats in Private un – aided Dental Colleges in the State of Himachal Pradesh, there will be no Bonafide Himachal / domicile and schooling conditions. Under this quota, both Himachali and Non – Himachali interested candidates who qualified AIPMT 2016 can also apply for Counselling / admission subject to fulfillment of minimum educational qualification and age etc. as prescribed in the prospectus.
Note : Candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed for State Quota Seats, will be considered only for Management Quota seats.
4. Educational Qualifications and Other Conditions : Candidates should have passed in any one of the following qualifying examination at the time of Ist round of Counselling :
a) The Higher / Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 +2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio -technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio – technology ( which shall include practical tests in these subjects ) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Commitee on Education.
B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University established by law in India; provided that he / she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less then two out of Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany, Zoology ) / Bio – technology and further that he / she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Any other examinations which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the 10+2 ( Medical Group ) of an Indian University / Board taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects with the required percentage of marks
Note : Any examination of a University / Board / College or School in a foreign country recognized, as equivalent to 10+2 ( Medical group ) by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi will be considered.
HP CPMT 2016 Age Limit : The candidate should have already completed or should complete the age of 17years and must completed 25 years of age on 31st December of the year of his / her admission to the Ist year MBBS / BDS course. The Applications of candidates who do not fulfill the age requirements will be summarily rejected. Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Higher Secondary Certificate / Indian School Certificate will only be valid. The candidate must born on or between 1.1.1992 to 1.1.2000 ( for all categories ).
To know more about HP CPMT MBBS BDS Eligibility Click Here
HP CPMET 2016 Online Application Form
i. Procedure for Submission of HP CPMET 2016 Online Application Form :
- Before proceeding to apply, please ensure that you have : Scanned copy of candidate’s recent photograph with following specifications :
- Photograph must be a passport size color picture.
- Photograph must be taken in full face view directly facing the camera.
- Photograph should have no shadows and red eyes.
- Maximum size 50 kb.
- Photo format should be jpg. only.
- You must give a correct mobile number in basic details. If you don’t have mobile number, please enter your guardian’s mobile number for any further information in this regard.
- The fee for applying for MBBS / BDS courses is 1000/- for General and other categories and 500/- for SC / ST Categories.
ii. HP CPMET 2016 Online Application Filling Procedure :
- Click on “Register Now” to create a new account. Once the new account is created online system will generate the unique application form number. Candidates are advised to note down the application form number for all future references.
- After account creation, click login to complete the application online. Online Application form has following subsequent information.
- Fee Payment Form
- Basic Detail‐I
- Basic Detail‐II
- Upload Photograph
- Filled Form View Page Confirmation Button.
- Filled Form Downloaded Page.
- Candidate’s are required to fill their information in above mentioned web pages. All mandatory fields are marked with red star.
- Upload photo. Photo uploaded should be as per specifications and size listed below.
- To save the data, please click on ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of each screen before proceeding further.
Steps for making HP CPMET 2016 Application Fees Payment : Once you click on the text “Click Here for Fee Payment” new window of SBI ‐ Collect will be open on your screen in which you have to complete the following steps for making the payment :
- Step 1 : State of Corporate / Institution : Himachal Pradesh ( Select ), Type of Corporate / Institution : Educational Institution ( Select ). Then click on Go button.
- Step 2 : Educational Institution Name : F.O., HPU Then click on Submit button ( Selection ).
- Step 3 : Select Payment Category : BBS / BDS ( Gen. and Other Categories ) ( Select ), MBBS / BDS ( SC / ST Categories ) ( Select )
- Step 4 : Enter all the details of payment as per the fields given on the present screen, all these fields are mandatory to fill for making the Application fee payment. While entering the Form No. be 100% sure that you are entering the right form no. which was being allotted to you while doing registration on the H.P. University website www.hpuniv.nic.in. If you have entered the wrong form number, your payment will not be confirmed on the H.P. University website www.hpuniv.nic.in.
Important Note : Fees once deposited will not be refunded / adjusted under any circumstances.
- Step 5 : Once you Confirm the ‘payment details’, a new window will appear on your screen in which three modes of payment are there i.e 1 ) Net Banking 2 ) Card Payment ( By Using Debit / Credit Card ) 3 ) Other Payment modes in which Challan is generated and the applicant has to take the print out of that Challan to the nearest SBI Branch for depositing the Cash. After depositing the Cash the bank will issue the receipt / Journal No. on the Challan. In case of Net Banking and Card Payment, e-receipt will be generated on the website www.hpuniv.nic.in only in pdf format. Applicants are directed to take print out of that e-receipt and retained for his / her record purpose also.
iii. Last Date for Submission of HP CPMET 2016 Online Fees :
- Through Challan : Upto 12.00 Noon only on June, 2016
- Through Net Banking / Card Payment : Upto 5.00 PM only on June, 2016
iv. HP CPMET 2016 Application Form Submission :
- After depositing the fee in the bank, candidates will continue to fill up the Online application form and then uploading the photograph on the website www.hpuniv.nic.in. Thereafter, candidates have to confirm the payment by clicking on the payment confirmation button. If the payment is not confirmed wait at least for 8 hours after making the payment to complete the Application Form. If after 8 hours of depositing the fee payment is not confirmed, please contact on 0177 ‐ 2831655 or 0177 ‐ 2833582. Candidates must ensure that the print out of the online application form will only be generated, if the candidates payments are confirmed.
- Once the payment will be confirmed, Complete Application Form which will be opened on the screen with edit option. Before proceeding further, please make sure that all the fields of the form are filled in correctly in the confirmation screen only then click on the Submit Button. Once the applicant click on the Submit button of his / her application page, he / she cannot Edit / Change the details entered.
- After clicking on ‘Submit’ button new window will appear on the Screen displaying full details of the applicant on the pdf format. Take the print out of the all the three pages of the application form and then attach the photocopy of payment receipt with the print ‐ out of the confirmation copy of the application form along with other required relevant documents / certificates. You must retained the photocopy of the online application form and the fee receipt for future reference also.
Please ensure before sending the print out of the confirmation copy of online application form that :
- The applicant has signed in original the Form at specified place.
- The application bears the signature of Parent / Guardian at the placed specified.
- The application has been duly attested / signed with seal by the Gazetted Officer.
- The applicant has been affixed the passport size photograph as already uploaded on the space provided on the application form.
For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Copy, use any good quality Envelope and write the address on it of the concerned authority of the University with the quote on the envelope “Application Form for Admission to MBBS / BDS courses 2016″ and then send it by Speed Post only, so as to reach on or before June, 2016 to the following address :
The Assistant Registrar ( Entrance Tests ),
Room No. 10 Admn. Block, Ground Floor, H.P. University,
Summer Hill, Shimla – 171 005 ( H.P. ).
Note : Alternatively, it can be submitted in person in the office of the Assistant Registrar( Entrance Tests ) as mentioned above.
To know more about HP CPMT MBBS BDS Application Form Click Here
HP CPMT MBBS BDS Results 2016
HP CPMT 2016 Exam Date
Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test 2016 admission will be based on merit of AIPMT 2016 conducted by the CBSE. AIPMT 2016 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 1st May, 2016
To know more about HP CPMT MBBS BDS Results Click Here
HP CPMET 2016 Important Dates
Notice for admission to MBBS / BDS course in Medical / Dental Colleges in the State of Himachal Pradesh through AIPMT 2016
It is hereby notified to all the concerned that for the academic session 2016- 17, MBBS / BDS seats under State quota in Government Medical / Dental Colleges including 50% State quota seats in private un – aided Dental Colleges situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh shall be filled – up on the basis of H.P, stale merit Ranking of AIPMT 2016 subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria which is being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. The management quota ( BDS ) seats shall also be filled up on the basis of All India merit of AIPMT 2016. No separate Entrance Test will be conducted by the State through the H.P. University, Shimla for admission to MBBS / BDS courses.
The interested candidates are advised to apply online for AIPMT 2016 within prescribed schedule which is given as under :
|1||AIPMT 2016 Exam Date||1st May, 2016
( Sunday )
|2||Schedule for AIPMT 2016 online submission of application forms ( without late fee )||For fee through e-challan||15th December, 2015 to 8th January, 2016|
|For fee through other modes ( Credit Card / Debit Card )||15th December, 2015 to 12th January, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|3||Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application registration||For fee through e-challan||12th January, 2016|
|For fee through other modes ( Credit Card / Debit Card )||12th January, 2016|
|4||Schedule for AIPMT 2016 online submission of application ( with late fee )||For fee through e-challan||13th January, 2016 to 6th February, 2016|
|For fee through other modes ( Credit Card / Debit Card )||13th January, 2016 to 10th February, 2016|
|5||Last date for successful transaction of fee applicable for online application registered on or before January, 2016||For fee through e-challan||10th February, 2016|
|For fee through other modes ( Credit Card / Debit Card )||10th February, 2016|
|a||Entry in the Examination Hall||7:30 AM to 9:30 AM|
|b||Checking of AIPMT 2016 Admit Cards by the invigilator||9:30 AM to 9:45 AM|
|c||Distribution of Test Booklet||9:45 AM|
|d||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken / opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9:55 AM|
|e||AIPMT 2016 Test Commences||10:00 AM|
|f||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||9:30 AM|
|g||AIPMT 2016 Test Concludes||1:00 PM|
|6||Date of uploading of Admit Cards||1st April, 2016|
|7||Declaration of AIPMT 2016 Results||5th June, 2016|
|8||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, Passport size Photograph and Post Card
Size Photograph affixed on proforma.
|9||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|10||Use of Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided by the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
For more details with regard to AIPMT 2016, please visit Website www.aipmt.nic.in and also visit the website of Directorate of Medical Education & Research, H.P. and H.P. University i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hpdmer and www.hpuniv.in ‘in respect of eligibility criteria for seeking admission to MBBS / BDS course under State quota in Government Medical / Dental Colleges and State / management Quota in private un-aided Dental College of Himachal Pradesh.
Further, AIPMT 2016 qualified candidates are required to apply online separately to the H.P. University in due course of time for seeking admission to MBBS / BDS course through counselling for which the necessary notice will be issued by the H.P. University. Therefore, the candidates are advised to remain in touch with the H.P. University website www.hpuniv.in and Telephone No. 0177 – 2830891.
Note :- The candidature of candidates whose name will not be figured In H.P. State merit of AIPMT 2016 will not be considered for State quota MBBS / BDS admission in H.P. State. Hence, candidates are advised to opt definitely and clearly H.P. State code of eligibility and domicile as well as correct category ( Gen / SC / ST / OBC / PH ) while applying online for AIPMT 2016 as category once opted shall not be changed.
To know more about HP CPMT MBBS BDS Question Paper Click Here
Himachal Pradesh University,
Shimla – 171 005 ( Himachal Pradesh ).
Fax : +91 – 177 – 2830775,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.hpuniv.nic.in
medical entrance exam - hp cpmt -