IGNOU OPENDEN Entrance Exam 2018
IGNOU, the National Resource Centre for Open and Distance Learning ( ODL ), with international recognition and presence, shall provide seamless access to sustainable and learner – centric quality education, skill upgradation and training to all by using innovative technologies and methodologies and ensuring convergence of existing systems for massive human resource required for promoting integrated national development and global understanding.
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2018 Entrance Exam
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites Applications for admission to the Post Basic BSc Nursing Course for January 2018 session.
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2018 Eligibility Criteria
In-service Nurses i.e. Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives ( RNRM ) having 10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery ( GNM ) with a minimum of two years experience ( after registration as RNRM ) in the profession. ( For male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme, should have a certificate in any of the Nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery ). OR
In-service Nurses ( RNRM ) having 10th class ( Matriculation ) or its equivalent with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of five years experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession. ( For males nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme, should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery ).
Note : Candidates with less than two years of experience after RNRM should not apply
IGNOU 2018 BSc Nursing Age Limit : There is no age bar.
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2018 Selection Procedure
Region wise merit list for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing January, 2018 session will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the OPENNET – VII ( Entrance Test ) and will be displayed in the IGNOU website after the declaration of results
In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the OPENNET – VII ( Entrance Test ), the inter-se ranking of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following criteria for tie break.
- Length of relevant experience : Experience will be counted from the date of registration as RNRM upto the last date of receipt of application form as mentioned in the advertisement. In case of Female candidates who have registered as RN & RM separately, the experience will be counted from the date of RM registration. However, in male candidates, it will be calculated from the date of RN registration upto the last date of receipt of the application form subject to the completion of the INC recognized course in lieu of midwifery before applying for the entrance test.
- Over all percentage of marks secured in GNM examination : If the tie does not get resolved, aggregate marks of GNM in all the three years will be considered for calculating the percentage / merit.
- Date of Birth: If the tie between the candidates still does not get resolved, date of birth will be considered. Candidates born earlier will have higher rank than those born later.
- Draw of Lot: If there is a tie even after applying all the above criteria, then the rank will be decided through a draw of lot.
NOTE : The OBC certificate of non creamy layer should not be more than three years old from the date of issuance till the last date of submission of application form. Income certificate also needs to be produced along with OBC(NC) certificate whenever required. The duration of experience, percentage of marks and the date of birth are being used for tie break. Information about all these three parameters mentioned in application form should match with the information available in the documents provided by you. In case, it does not match, the application form will be rejected.
IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Process 2018
Candidates will be required to apply / submit their entrance test form to the Regional Centre from where the candidates wish to pursue the Programme. It may be noted that the Programme Study Centres for Post Basic BSc Nursing are located only in Regional Centres as given in Appendix-VII. So candidates are requested to ensure that they fill the RC code / PSC code in their entrance test forms of only those regional centres where PSCs for Post Basic BSc Nursing are activated and given in the Appendix-VIII.
- Application should be submitted at concerned Regional Centre only ( Where the candidate wishes to take admission ) and where PSC of Post Basic BSc Nursing is located.
- Entrance test will be conducted on a scheduled date as decided by the university, in the centres identified from all over the country.
- Entrance test will comprise 120 multiple choice questions ( bearing one mark each ) drawn from various subjects taught in GNM. A model Question paper for the entrance examination is provided in Appendix-XIIa.
- The candidates will be provided OMR Sheet for marking the responses. A sample of OMR sheet is attached at Appendix XIIb.
- Duration of the test will be two and a half hours,
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2018 Application Form
On the top of the envelope containing the prescribed application form, Please mention ‘Application Form for RE-Evaluation of Answer Scripts’
IGNOU OPENDEN Application form must reach within the prescribed dates at the following address :-
|Sl.No.||Address of Evaluation Centre||Jurisdiction of Evaluation Centre|
Regional Evaluation Centre IGNOU Regional Centre Building
Kaloor, Cochin-682017, Kerala
|Kochi, Trivandrum, Vatakara, Chennai, Madurai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Bangalore, Bijapur, Panaji, Port Blair.|
|2.||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation Centre,|
Block 5, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi
|Delhi-1, Delhi-2, Delhi-3 all Schools, Division, Centres, Units & Institutes at Headquarters, International Divsion and answr scripts reveived from other Evaluation Centre/Sources if and when any|
|3.||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation entre,|
IGNOU Regional Centre Building Sunny Lodge,
Nongthymmi Nongshilliang Shillong-793 014
|Shillong, Guwahati, Jorhat, Itanagar, Imphal Agartala, Gangtok, Kohima, Aizwal|
|4.||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation Centre,|
IGNOU Regional Centre Building C/1,
Institutional Area, Bhubaneshwar
|Bhubaneshwar, Koraput, Kolkata, Siliguri, Raghunathganj, Patna, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Saharasa, Deoghar|
|5.||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation Centre,|
IGNOU Regional Centre Bld. Opp. Nirma Univesity Sarkhej Gandhi Nagar Highway,
Chharodi Ahmedabad, Gujrat
|Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Jodhpur, Jaipur|
|6.||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation Centre,|
IGNOU Regional Centre Bld. 12, Arera Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|Bhopal, Jabalpur, Raipur, Ranchi|
|7.||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation Centre,|
IGNOU Regional Centre Bld. B-1/33 Sector-H, Aliganj
|Lucknow, Varanasi, Aligarh, Noida, Karnal, Shimla, Chandigarh, Khanna, Dehradun, Jammu, Srinagar|
* For the photocopy ( ies ) of the answer script (s) of CPE & DPE programs, the application form may be sent to the Regional Centre concerned.
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2018 Hall Ticket
Indira Gandhi National Open University issues Examination Hall Ticket to the student’s atleast two weeks before the commencement of Term-end Examination the same could also be downloaded from the University’s website www.ignou.ac.in. In case any student fails to receive the Examination Hall Ticket within one week before the commencement of the examination the students can download the hall ticket from the website and approach the exam centre for appearing in the exam with ID Card. Always carry your ID with you.
To know more about IGNOU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Click Here
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2018 Results
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2018 Exam Date
Indira Gandhi National Open University BSc Nursing Entrance Exam was conducted on August, 2017
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2018 Result Date
IGNOU BSc Nursing Result : IGNOU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Result has been declared in the month of October / November, 2017.
Declaration of result and IGNOU Counselling
Result of entrance test will be declared tentatively in mid of October / November 2017, which will be uploaded in the IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in. Information about next step of admission process will be communicated by concerned regional centre. So, contact the regional centre for further information.
Candidates will be required to submit self attested copy of the following certificates at the time of Counselling / Admission along with original copies of all the documents for verification during counseling which will be conducted at concerned regional centre:
- Original admit card for entrance test.
- Certificate of date of birth ( 10th class certificate ).
- 10+2 pass certificate.
- Valid RNRM Registration Certificate ( In case of registration from more than one council, produce all the certificates at the time of admission counseling ).
- Experience Certificate/s ( On Letter Head of the competent authority with full name, date and signature with stamp ). Experience will be counted after RNRM registration till the last date of receipt of application form by University.
- GNM Mark sheet ( Including marksheet of all years ).
- NOC from the organization, where you are working, clearly indicating that you are presently working.
- Category Certificate indicating reservation status for SC / ST / Non Creamy layer of OBC / PH / Kashmiri Migrant / War Widow etc.
- Income certificate incase of Non creamy layer of OBC.
- Two (2) passport size photographs.
- Demand draft of Rs.15,000/- towards 1st year admission fees in favour of IGNOU, payable at concerned regional centre. However, Programme Fee is under revision and may be effective from January , 2018 itself.
The admission will be made Region wise, strictly on the basis of merit from the list of eligible candidates in each category after verification of the documents. The reservation policy will be followed as per Government of India rules.
To know more about IGNOU BSc Nursing Result Click Here
IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Dates 2018
|Last date of submission of filled in Entrance Test form||15th July, 2017|
|Tentative date of Entrance test ( OPENNET VII )||August, 2017|
|Tentative date of declaration of result||October / November 2017|
|Tentative date of Region-wise counseling||December 2017 / January 2018|
|Final admission||January 2018|
School of Health Sciences,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi – 110 068,
Phone No. : 29532741,
Fax No. : 29532686,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in.