IGNOU OPENDEN Results 2019
IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing 2019 Results
IGNOU BSc Nursing Exam Date
Indira Gandhi National Open University BSc Nursing Entrance Exam will be conducted on August, 2018.
IGNOU BSc Nursing Result Date
IGNOU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of October / November, 2018.
Declaration of Result and Counselling
Result of entrance test will be declared tentatively in mid of October / November 2018, which will be uploaded in the IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in. Information about next step of admission process will be communicated by concerned regional centre. So, contact the Regional Centre for further information.
Candidates will be required to submit self attested copy of the following certificates at the time of Counseling / Admission along with original copies of all the documents for verification during counselling which will be conducted at concerned regional centre :
- Original admit card for entrance test.
- Certificate of date of birth ( 10th class certificate ).
- 10+2 pass certificate.
- Valid RNRM Registration Certificate ( In case of registration from more than one council, produce all the certificates at the time of admission counselling ).
- Experience Certificate/s ( On Letter Head of the competent authority with full name, date and signature with stamp ). Experience will be counted after RNRM registration till the last date of receipt of application form by University.
- GNM Mark sheet ( Including marksheet of all years ).
- NOC from the organization, where you are working, clearly indicating that you are presently working.
- Category Certificate indicating reservation status for SC / ST / Non Creamy layer of OBC /PH / Kashmiri Migrant / War Widow etc.
- Income certificate in case of Non creamy layer of OBC.
- Two (2) passport size photographs.
- Demand draft of [rupee] 18000/- towards 1st year admission fees in favour of IGNOU, payable at concerned regional centre ( can vary from time to time ).
The admission will be made Region wise, strictly on the basis of merit from the list of eligible candidates in each category after verification of the documents. The reservation policy will be followed as per Government of India rules.