IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing 2021 Entrance Exam
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites Applications for admission to the Post Basic BSc Nursing Course for January 2019 session.
IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing 2021 Eligibility
In-service Nurses i.e. Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives ( RNRM ) having 10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery ( GNM ) with a minimum of two years of experience ( after registration as RNRM ) in the profession. ( For male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme, should have a certificate in any of the Nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery ). (or)
In-service Nurses ( RNRM ) having 10th class ( Matriculation ) or its equivalent with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery ( GNM ) with a minimum of five years of experience ( after registration as RNRM ) in the profession. ( For males nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme, should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery ).
Note : Candidates with less than two years of experience after RNRM should not apply.
Age of Admission : There is no maximum age limit.
IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing 2021 Application Form
The Application Form will be available from the official website of www.ignou.ac.in.
On the top of the envelope containing the prescribed application form, Please mention ‘Application Form for RE-Evaluation of Answer Scripts’.
The fee for photocopy of answer script shall be ₹ 100/- per course. Fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU and payale at the city of the evaluation centre.
Application form without self attested photocopy of the Identity Card of the student will not be entertained.
Student’s application form for photocopy(ies) of the answer script(s) shall reach the Concerned Evaluation Centre along with the prescribed free within 45 days from the date of declaration of results i.e., the date on which the result are placed on the IGNOU
The students, who find that any portion of the answer was not evaluated or any totaling error is noticed, may point out the same and submit their representation along with a copy of the answer script supplied to them within 15 days. No other query regarding evaluation of answer script shall be entertained.
The students, who intend to apply for photocopy(ies) of the answer script(s) may simultaneously apply for re-evaluation, if they so desire. The last date for submission of application for re-evaluation will not be extended to facilitate them to point out discrepancy in the evaluation.
Application form duly filled-in may be sent to the following address except CPE* & DPE* programmes :
|S.No.||Regional Evaluation Centre||Jurisdiction|
|1||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation|
Centre IGNOU Regional Centre Building
Kaloor, Cochin - 682017, Kerala
|Kochi, Trivandrum, Vatakara, Chennai, Madurai
Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Bangalore
Bijapur, Panaji, Port Blair.
|2||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation Centre,|
Block 5, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi
|Delhi-1, Delhi-2, Delhi-3 all Schools, Division,
Centres, Units & Institutes at Headquarters,
International Divsion and answr scripts reveived
from other Evaluation Centre/Sources if and when any
|3||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation Centre,|
IGNOU Regional Centre Building Sunny Lodge,
Nongthymmi Nongshilliang Shillong - 793 014
|Shillong, Guwahati, Jorhat, Itanagar, Imphal
Agartala, Gangtok, Kohima, Aizwal
|4||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation Centre,|
IGNOU Regional Centre Building C/1,
Institutional Area, Bhubaneshwar
|Bhubaneshwar, Koraput, Kolkata, Siliguri
Raghunathganj, Patna, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga
|5||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation Centre,|
IGNOU Regional Centre Bld. Opp. Nirma Univesity Sarkhej Gandhi Nagar Highway,
Chharodi Ahmedabad, Gujrat
|Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune,
|6||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation Centre,|
IGNOU Regional Centre Bld. 12, Arera Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|Bhopal, Jabalpur, Raipur, Ranchi|
|7||Dy. Registrar, Regional Evaluation Centre,|
IGNOU Regional Centre Bld. B-1/33 Sector-H, Aliganj
|Lucknow, Varanasi, Aligarh, Noida, Karnal, Shimla
Chandigarh, Khanna, Dehradun, Jammu, Srinagar
It is an essential pre-requisite for you to submit the Examination Form through online mode for taking examination in any course(s).
Examination fee of ₹ 120/-per course is required to be paid through Debit / Credit Card through online mode.
The student must submit On-line examination form as per guidelines through IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in as per submission schedule and payment can done by credit/debit card of any nationalized banks.
Submission of Examination Form
Dates of Submission of Term-End Examination Form online
- For June TEE : 1st March to 31st April
- For December TEE : 1st September to 30th October
IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing 2021 Hall Ticket
The Hall tickets are uploaded on University website 10 days before the commencement of examination. For appearing in the exam the students are required to download the hall ticket and appear in the examination.
IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing 2021 Selection Procedure
Region wise merit list for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing January, 2021 session will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the OPENNET – VIII ( Entrance Test ) and will be displayed in the IGNOU website after the declaration of results.
In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the OPENNET – VIII ( Entrance Test ), the inter-se ranking of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following criteria for tie break.
- Length of relevant experience : Experience will be counted from the date of registration as RNRM upto the last date of receipt of application form as mentioned in the advertisement. In case of Female candidates who have registered as RN & RM separately, the experience will be counted from the date of RM registration. However, in male candidates, it will be calculated from the date of RN registration upto the last date of receipt of the application form subject to the completion of the INC recognized course in lieu of midwifery before applying for the entrance test.
- Over all percentage of marks secured in GNM examination : If the tie does not get resolved, aggregate marks of GNM in all the three years will be considered for calculating the percentage / merit.
- Date of Birth : If the tie between the candidates still does not get resolved, date of birth will be considered. Candidates born earlier will have higher rank than those born later.
- Draw of Lot : If there is a tie even after applying all the above criteria, then the rank will be decided through a draw of lot.
Note : The OBC certificate of non creamy layer should not be more than three years old from the date of issuance till the last date of submission of application form. Income certificate also needs to be produced along with OBC ( NC ) certificate whenever required. The duration of experience, percentage of marks and the date of birth are being used for tie break. Information about all these three parameters mentioned in application form should match with the information available in the documents provided
by you. In case, it does not match, the application form will be rejected.
IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing 2021 Admission
Candidates will be required to apply/submit their entrance test form to the Regional Centre from where the candidates wish to pursue the Programme. It may be noted that the Programme Study Centres for Post Basic BSc Nursing are located only in Regional Centres. So candidates are requested to ensure that they fill the RC code / PSC code in their entrance test forms of only those regional centres where PSCs for Post Basic BSc Nursing are activated.
- Application should be submitted at concerned Regional Centre only ( Where the candidate wishes to take admission ) and where PSC of Post Basic BSc Nursing is located.
- Entrance test will be conducted on a scheduled date as decided by the university, in the centres identified from all over the country.
- Entrance test will comprise 120 multiple choice questions ( bearing one mark each ) drawn from various subjects taught in GNM.
- The candidates will be provided OMR Sheet for marking the responses.
- Duration of the test will be two and a half hours.
IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing 2021 Important Dates
|1||Last date of submission of filled in Application||Third week of July, 2019|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.