Indira Gandhi National Open University invites Applications for admission to the Post Basic BSc Nursing Course for January 2016 session.
IGNOU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 Date
|IGNOU BSc Nursing 2016 Exam Date : 20th September, 2015 ( Sunday )|
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2016 Eligibility Criteria
In – service Nurses that is Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives ( RNRM ) having 10+2 with three years, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery ( GNM ) with a minimum of two years experience ( after registration as RNRM ) in the profession. ( For male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM program should have a certificate in any of the Nursing courses of 6 – 9 months, duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery ).
In – service Nurses ( RNRM ) having 10th class ( Matriculation ) or its equivalent with three year, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery ( GNM ) with minimum of five years experience ( after registration as RNRM ) in the profession. ( For males nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM program should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6 – 9 month, duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery ).
Note : Candidates with less than two years of experience after RNRM should not apply.
IGNOU 2016 BSc Nursing Age Limit : There is no maximum age limit.
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2016 Selection Procedure
Region wise merit list for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing January, 2016 session will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the OPENNET – V ( Entrance Test ) and will be displayed in the IGNOU website after the declaration of results.
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the OPENNET – V ( Entrance Test ), the inter – se ranking of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following criteria for tie break.
- Length of relevant experience : Experience will be counted from the date of registration as RNRM upto the last date of receipt of application form as mentioned in the advertisement. In case of Female candidates who have registered as RN & RM separately, the experience will be counted from the date of RM registration. However, in male candidates, it will be calculated from the date of RN registration upto the last date of receipt of the application form subject to the completion of the INC recognized course in lieu of midwifery before applying for the entrance test.
- Over all percentage of marks secured in GNM examination : If, the tie does not get resolved, aggregate marks of GNM in all the three years will be considered for calculating the percentage / merit.
- Date of Birth : If the tie between the candidates still does not get resolved, date of birth will be considered. Candidates born earlier will have higher rank than those born later.
- Draw of Lot : If there is a tie even after applying all the above criteria, then the rank will be decided through a draw of lot.
Note : The OBC certificate of non creamy layer should not be more than three years old from the date of issuance till the last date of submission of application form. The duration of experience, percentage of marks and the date of birth are being used for tie break, Information about all these three parameters mentioned in application form should match with the information available in the documents provided by you. In case, it does not match, the application form will be rejected.
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2016 Application Form
On the top of the envelope containing the prescribed application form, Please mention ‘Application Form for RE-Evaluation of Answer Scripts’
IGNOU OPENDEN Application form must reach within the prescribed dates at the following address :-
GEEE 2016 Test Cities
|Delhi / NCR||Patna||Meerut||Ranchi||Varanasi|
* For the photocopy ( ies ) of the answer script (s) of CPE & DPE programs, the application form may be sent to the Regional Centre concerned.
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2016 Hall Ticket
Indira Gandhi National Open University issues Examination Hall Ticket to the student’s atleast two weeks before the commencement of Term-end Examination the same could also be downloaded from the University’s website www.ignou.ac.in. In case any student fails to receive the Examination Hall Ticket within one week before the commencement of the examination the students can download the hall ticket from the website and approach the exam centre for appearing in the exam with ID Card. Always carry your ID with you.
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2016 Important Dates :
- Last date of submission of filled in IGNOU OPENDEN Entrance Test form : 15th July, 2015
- Tentative date of IGNOU OPENDEN Entrance test ( OPENNET IV ) : 20th September, 2015
- Tentative date of declaration of IGNOU OPENDEN result : October / November, 2015
- Tentative date of IGNOU OPENDEN counseling : December, 2015 / January, 2016
- Final IGNOU OPENDEN admission : January, 2016
Check IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in regularly for admission / counselling related information to avoid any delay. Also check website for additional study centre codes.
IGNOU OPENDEN Entrance Exam 2014
( A Central University under MHRD, Established by an Act of Indian Parliament )
Sikkandar Chavadi, Alanganallur Road,
Madurai – 625018,
Phone No. : 0452 – 2380387 / 2380733 / 2370733,
Fax No. : 0452 – 2370588,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indira Gandhi National Open University admission to Post Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology ( PGCOI ) & Post Graduate Certificate in Endodontics ( PGCE ) – OPENDEN – III for July 2014 Session.
IGNOU OPENDEN 2014 Dental Programs
- Post Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology ( PGCOI )
- Post Graduate Certificate in Endodontics ( PGCE )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology ( PGDCC )
IGNOU in collaboration with Dental Council of India has developed two Post Graduate Certificate programs for BDS Graduates. These programs are essentially a judicious mix of theoretical and practical courses.
They enhance the knowledge and skills in the field of Oral Implantology and Endodontics, respectively. The programs are approved by DCI. The practical skills are imparted through selected DCI recognized dental colleges all over the country.
IGNOU OPENDEN 2014 Exam Date
|IGNOU OPENDEN 2014 Exam Date : Second Week of February, 2014|
IGNOU OPENDEN 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Registered BDS Doctors after completion of internship.
- The degree should be recognized by Denial Council of India.
IGNOU OPEDEN 2014 Selection Procedure
The selection will be done on the basis of a combined entrance test for the two programs after applying the reservation as per Government, of India rules.
IGNOU OPENDEN 2014 Duration of the Program
- Minimum : One year
- Maximum : Three years
IGNOU OPENDEN 2014 Last Date : Last Week of December, 2013.
IGNOU OPENDEN 2014 Application Form
Student Handbook & Prospectus can be obtained from Regional Centre, Madurai by sending a sum of 550/- through a Demand Draft / IPO in favour of “IGNOU” payable at Madurai or by paying 500/- in cash at the Regional Centre / LSC sale counters. Please write your name and address on the back of the DD / IPO.
Last date for submission of the Entrance Test form by registered / speed post before Last Week of December, 2013 to the following address :
The Registrar Student Evaluation Division ( SED ),
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi – 110 068.