Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU OPENDEN 2012
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2012
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites Application for admission to the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Course.
|IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Date : 26th August, 2012.|
Duration of IGNOU Program 2012
The minimum duration of the program is three years. However, the students are given a maximum period of five years to complete the program from the date of registration. After which the student have to apply for readmission paying the prorata fee for each incomplete course of theory.
IGNOU Eligibility 2012
- 10 + 2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery ( GNM ) with minimum of two years experience in the profession. Candidate should be in service. ( For male nurses or nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM program should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6 – 9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery ). ( OR )
- 10th class ( Matriculation ) or its equivalent with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery ( GNM ) with minimum of five years experience in the profession. Candidate should be in service. ( For male nurses or nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM Program should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6 – 9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery. )
IGNOU Age limit 2012
There is no maximum age limit.
IGNOU Exam Centre 2012
A student is required to fill the exam centre code in the examination form. For the purpose you are advised to go through the list of program study centres available in the Student Handbook and Prospectus. In case any student wish to take examination at a particular centre, the code of the chosen centre be filled up as examination centre code. However, examination centre chosen by a student if is not activated, the University will allot another examination centre under the same Region.
IGNOU Medium of Instruction – English
IGNOU Selection Procedure
- The selection will be done on the basis of entrance test for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing program.
- The selection procedure will be put up on the website of IGNOU after the OPENNET-II.
- The candidates who are offered admission are required to deposit the program fee and show their original certificates to the Regional Director to confirm their admission.
- Details regarding the above can also be obtained time to time from the IGNOU website : www.ignou.ac.in in school, School of Health Sciences, ‘whats new’ or phone 29533078, 29532965 or 29572815, 29572846.
- A sample of the questions in the Entrance Examination is provided in Appendix X. There will be 120 questions in the entrance examination. The questions will be drawn from 9 to 11 subjects which are taught in GNM.
- The entrance examination will be of 2½ Hours duration and consist of 120 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates will get OMR sheet for marking the response.
- A cut off at 50% of the total marks of entrance exam is kept for selecting the general candidates in the merit list and 45% for SC, ST and OBC ( Non creamy layer ) candidates.
IGNOU Application Form 2012
- The Entrance Test application form has been provided in the Student Handbook and Prospectus for admission to the Program for Jan 2013 Session. Please see the instructions for filling up the form.
- Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates ten ( 10 ) days before the entrance test. In case of non – receipt of hall ticket three ( 03 ) days before the entrance test, candidates can download hall ticket from IGNOU website : www.ignou.ac.in and report to the examination centre for appearing in the entrance test along with any I.D. proof.
- Mere allowing candidate to take entrance test would not amount to acceptance of their eligibility for admission to the program. The final admission shall be subject to their merit in the entrance test and also production of proof of their eligibility alongwith original certificates and program fee.
- National merit will be prepared as per OPENNET II.
- The selection procedure will be put up on the website of IGNOU website : www.ignou.ac.in.
- Student Handbook and Prospectus would be available at all Regional Centres. Student Handbook and Prospectus is also available on university’s website : www.ignou.ac.in.
- The candidates downloading the Form from website are required to send a Demand Draft of 550/- ( Rupees five hundred fifty only ) drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2012
- University issues Examination Hall Ticket to the student’s atleast two weeks before the commencement of Term – end Examination the same could also be downloaded from the University’s website : www.ignou.ac.in.
- In case any student fails to receive the Examination Hall Ticket within one week before the commencement of the examination the students can download the hall ticket from the website and approach the exam centre for appearing in the exam.
IGNOU OPENDEN Entrance Exam 2012
( A Central University under MHRD, Established by an Act of Indian Parliament )
Sikkandar Chavadi, Alanganallur Road,
Madurai – 625018,
Phone No. : 0452 – 2380387 / 2380733 / 2370733,
Fax No. : 0452 – 2370588,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indira Gandhi National Open University admission to Post Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology ( PGCOI ) & Post Graduate Certificate in Endodontics ( PGCE ) – OPENDEN – III for July 2012 Session.
Dental Program on Offer
- Post Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology ( PGCOI )
- Post Graduate Certificate in Endodontics ( PGCE )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology ( PGDCC )
IGNOU in collaboration with Dental Council of India has developed two Post Graduate Certificate programs for BDS Graduates. These programs are essentially a judicious mix of theoretical and practical courses.
They enhance the knowledge and skills in the field of Oral Implantology and Endodontics, respectively. The programs are approved by DCI. The practical skills are imparted through selected DCI recognized dental colleges all over the country.
IGNOU OPENDEN Exam Date 2012
|Date of IGNOU OPENDEN Entrance Examination 2012 : 12th February, 2012.|
IGNOU OPENDEN 2012 Eligibility
- Registered BDS Doctors after completion of internship.
- The degree should be recognized by Denial Council of India.
IGNOU OPENDEN 2012 Selection Criteria
The selection will be done on the basis of a combined entrance test for the two programs after applying the reservation as per Government, of India rules.
IGNOU OPENDEN 2012 Duration of the Program
- Minimum : One year
- Maximum : Three years
Medium of Instruction : English
There is no maximum age limit
IGNOU OPENDEN 2012 Last Date : 31st December, 2011.
IGNOU OPENDEN 2012 Application Form
Student Handbook & Prospectus can be obtained from Regional Centre, Madurai by sending a sum of 550/- through a Demand Draft / IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at Madurai or by paying 500/- in cash at the Regional Centre / LSC sale counters. Please write your name and address on the back of the DD / IPO.
Last date for submission of the Entrance Test form to the following address :
The Registrar Student EvaluationDivision ( SED ),
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi – 110068,
By registered / speed post : 31st December, 2011.
Walk in Admission ( Management Program only )
Candidates who qualify entrance lest can submit the registration form ( Form – 2 ), which is available in the Student Handbook & Prospectus along with the hall ticket of the Entrance Test to the respective Regional Centre. Madurai along with the required fee on any day after the receipt of result card for admission cycle starting from July, 2012.
Note : Provision for on line registration for admission into the Management Program to the successful candidates will be made available on the university website www.ignou.ac.in after declaration of the entrance test result.
Names and places of IGNOU Learner Support Centres where the Application forms are available
- Coimbatore : G.R.D. College of Science ( 0422 – 2592399 )
- Madurai : Thiyagarajar College ( 0452 – 2311221 )
- Tirunelveli : Sadakathullah Appa College ( 0462 – 2541050 )
- Ayikudi : Amar Seva Sangam ( 04633 – 267670 )
- Tuticorn : V.O.C. College ( 0461 – 2310906 )
- Thiruchirapalli : Bishop Heber College ( 0431 – 2772200 )
- Sattur : Sri. S.R.N.M. College ( 04562 – 263699 )
- Uthamapalayam : H.K. Rowther Howdia College ( 04554 – 265225 )
- Dindigul : RVS College of Engineering & Technology ( 04551 – 227230 )
- Ooty : Mother Nivedita Tribal Vidyalaya ( 0423 – 2444400 )
- Erode : Kongu Engineering College ( 04294 – 225252 )
- Gobi : Gobi Arts & Science College ( 04285 – 240117 )
- Pollachi : Sree Ramu College of Arts & Science ( 04259 – 286230 )
- Thanjavur : Periyar Maniammai University ( 04362 – 264600 )
IGNOU OPENDEN 2013 Navigation : Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU OPENDEN 2012,
IGNOU OPENDEN Related : IGNOU 2012 Entrance Exam, IGNOU 2012 PB BSc Nursing Exam, IGNOU 2012 OPENDEN Exam Date, Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU OPENDEN 2012, IGNOU PG Dental Exam 2012, IGNOU 2012 PB BSc Nursing Exam Date, IGNOU 2012 Exam Notification, PB BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2012, IGNOU 2012 OPENDEN Eligibility, IGNOU PB BSc Nursing Educational Qualification 2012, IGNOU OPENDEN Age Limit 2012, How to Apply for PB BSc Nursing Exam, IGNOU 2012 PB BSc Nursing Application Cost, IGNOU 2012 OPENDEN Forms Availability, IGNOU 2012 OPENDEN Application Last Date, IGNOU 2012 OPENDEN Forms Submission 2012, IGNOU 2012 BSc Nursing Exam Centre, IGNOU OPENDEN Selection Procedure 2012, IGNOU 2012 BSc Nursing Hall Ticket Issue, IGNOU 2012 PB BSc Nursing Hall Ticket Download, IGNOU 2012 OPENDEN Language Medium, IGNOU OPENDEN 2012 Course Duration, IGNOU Madurai 2012 Test, IGNOU 2012 Sample papers, IGNOU 2012 Question Papers Download, Indira Gandhi National Open University 2012 Entrance Exam,
Posted In medical entrance exam : ignou openden : Leave a response for indira gandhi national open university – ignou openden 2012 by saktheeswari