|Home Page||Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Selection Procedure||Results||Counselling|
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Form
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line mode only. ( Any other mode of application will not be accepted. )
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line MBBS admission – 2018”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on – line given as Appendix in the Prospectus.
- The candidate should acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Form Fee
Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment.
No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
|1||General ( UR ) & P -UR||1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|2||OBC & P - OBC||1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|3||SC / ST & P - SC / ST||1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|4||NRI / OCI||3,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|5||OPH & P - OPH||Exempted From Application Fees|
Applications shall be rejected in the following situations :
- Candidates who fail to fulfill the prescribed age limit for admission.
- Candidates who fail to obtain the minimum stipulated marks in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or + 2 ) ( vide prospectus page number 9 ).
- Candidates who have applied under Non-Creamy Layer OBC Category and whose sub-caste NOT listed in the current Central OBC List and who’s Certificate has NOT been submitted in the prescribed format from the Competent Authority.
- The candidates who have applied under SC / ST Categories WITHOUT valid Certificate as in the prescribed format from the Competent Authority.
- The Candidates who have applied under PUDUCHERRY status with NO valid proof as mentioned in the prospectus page number 8.
- Non submission of OCI Registration Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
JIPMER 2018 Hall Tickets
- Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from 21st May, 2018 ( Monday ) 10.00 AM onwards.( Tentative )
- The Hall Ticket will contain
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate
- Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
- NO change in the category / age / name / DOB ( Date of Birth ) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
- Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she produce the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centres along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Centres
- The examination centres are tentatively proposed in 75 cities all over India.
- Applicant can opt only for Three Exam Cities..
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST – CUM – FIRST served basis.
- Normally the first preference would be allotted. JIPMER, depending upon local conditions, reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
- NO request for change of center would be considered under any circumstances.
- The Exam City preference is only indicative and subject to change; Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research retains the final decision on the same and its allotment.
- If seats for Entrance Exam are unavailable in the chosen 3 exam cities, nearby ( exam ) cities will be considered for venues.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in website / text message.
Exam Cities for MBBS Entrance Examination 2018 :
|Sl. N0||Name of the State||Sl. No||Name of the City||Sl. No||Name of the State||Sl. No||Name of the City|
|9||Jammu and Kashmir||36||Jammu||72||Rourkela|
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Important Dates
|1||On-line Registration from||07th March, 2018 ( Wednesday ) 11.00 AM|
|2||On-line Registration closes on||13th April, 2018 ( Friday ) 5.00 PM|
|3||Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in ( The Hall Tickets will be made available through Internet download ONLY and NOT by Post )||21st May, 2018 (Monday) 10.00 AM to 3rd June, 2018 ( Sunday ) 8.00 AM|
|4||Date & Time of Entrance Examination *|
If Single Shift – Online Mode Only
|3rd June, 2018 ( Sunday ) Morning Shift :- 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|If Two Shifts – Online Mode Only||3rd June, 2018 ( Sunday ) Morning Shift :- 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Afternoon Shift :- 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM
|5||Expected date of publication of Merit List||On or Before 20th June, 2018|
|Counseling of Choosing for JIPMER Puducherry ( OR ) JIPMER Karaikal|
|6||First Counseling ( Tentative )||27th June, 2018 to 29th June, 2018|
|7||Second Counseling ( Tentative )||25th July, 2018|
|8||Third Counselling ( Tentative )||20th August, 2018|
|9||Final Counseling ( Tentative )||28th September, 2018|
|10||Admission formalities ( Medical Board & submission of the receipt for payment of fees etc… )||2nd July, 2018 ( Monday ) 8.00 AM. For the Students who have opted to Join in JIPMER, Karaikal|
|3rd July, 2018 ( Tuesday ) 8.00 AM For the Students who have opted to join in JIPMER, Puducherry|
|11||Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation||2nd July, 2018 ( Monday ) – For Karaikal Students 3rd July, 2018 ( Tuesday ) – For Puducherry Students|
|12||Commencement of Course||4th July, 2018 ( Wednesday ) 09.00 AM|
|13||Foundation Course||Foundation course will be held for JIPMER, Puducherry &JIPMER, Karaikal separately at the respective places.|
|14||Close of Admissions for MBBS 2018 Session||30th September, 2018 ( Saturday ) 01.00 PM.|