Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research – JIPMER Entrance Exam 2016
|JIPMER MBBS 2016 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
|JIPMER MBBS 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016
Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu,
Puducherry – 605 006.
Telephone No. : ( 0413 ) 2272380 – 90 ( 11 Lines ), 2272132, 2272181, 2272337 / 38 / 39, 2272342,
Fax No. : ( 0413 ) – 2272067 ( Director ), 2272066 ( Dean ), 2272735 ( M.S. ),
Toll Free Number : 18002660313,
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jipmer.edu.in.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS Course for the academic session 2016 – 2017.
JIPMER MBBS 2016 Exam Date
|JIPMER 2016 MBBS Exam Date : 05th June, 2016 ( Sunday )|
JIPMER 2016 MBBS Course Duration
Duration of the MBBS course is 4 years and 6 months as per the Academic Calendar of JIPMER followed by ONE year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship for award of Degree.
JIPMER 2016 MBBS Seats Distribution
Number of seats to be filled for MBBS 2016 session through competitive entrance examination conducted by JIPMER is represented here under :
|Category||No. of JIPMER 2016 MBBS Seats|
|(A)||Unreserved ( UR )||50|
|(B)||Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||28|
|(C)||Scheduled Caste ( SC )||16|
|(D)||Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||11|
|(F)||NRI / OCI ( Under Self Financing Scheme )||5|
*P – UR – 23, P – OBC – 11 & P – SC – 6.
OPH – From the above seats, Four ( 04 ) are allotted to eligible OPH candidates on horizontal reservation basis.
- Total Number of UG Medical Seats 150.
- JIPMER 2016 MBBS Entrance Examination for 150 seats.
The number and distribution of seats may vary depending upon the periodic directives / decisions from Competent Authorities.
(i) The Applicant should be an Indian National.
(ii) He / She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December, 2016 the year of his / her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S., i.e. they should have been born on or before 01-01-1999. ( Request for relaxation from the prescribed age limit will not be considered for any category of applicants ).
(iii) The applicants should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below :
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology ( which shall include practical tests in these subjects ) or any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology at the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination. For candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes / OPH the marks obtained in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology taken together in the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination is 40%.
- For OPH candidates in general category the minimum marks taken together in the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination will be 45%.
- The Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than those mentioned in the list appended will have to submit an Eligibility Certificate before admission is finalized. Obtaining such an Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is essential for OCI / NRI for admission to JIPMER M.B.B.S. Course.
Note : JIPMER applicants who have appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April, 2016 and whose results have NOT yet been declared can also apply for admission, if other eligibility criteria (i) (ii) & (iii) are satisfied
Please note that issue of hall ticket for the Entrance Examination does NOT necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility for candidates whose results of qualifying examinations are yet to be declared.
JIPMER 2017 Navigation : JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2016, JIPMER Nursing Results 2016, JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2016, JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2016, JIPMER MBBS Results 2016, JIPMER MBBS Selection Procedure 2016, JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2016, JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2016, JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER Medical Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
JIPMER Related : JIPMER 2016 Medical Entrance Exam, JIPMER 2016 MBBS Exam Date, JIPMER Puducherry 2016 MBBS Exam Schedule, Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research – JIPMER Entrance Exam 2016, Jawaharlal Institute 2016 MBBS Notification, JIPMER MBBS 2016 Eligibility Criteria, JIPMER MBBS Exam 2016 Age Limit, JIPMER 2016 MBBS Internship Eligibility, JIPMER 2016 MBBS Seats, JIPMER 2016 UG Seats Reservation, JIPMER 2016 MBBS Exam Conducting Date, When JIPMER Puducherry MBBS Exam 2016, JIPMER 2016 MBBS Entrance Test Dates, JIPMER 2016 MBBS Course Duration, JIPMER 2016 UG Medical Examination Details, JIPMER MBBS 2016 Marks Eligibility, JIPMER 2016 MBBS Qualification, JIPMER Puducherry 2016 MBBS Admission, JIPMER MBBS 2016 Seat Matrix, JIPMER 2016 MBBS Seats Distribution, JIPMER Puducherry 2016 MBBS Exam Timings, Jawaharlal Institute of PG Education Research 2016 MBBS Brochure, JIPMER 2016 MBBS Study Material, JIPMER 2016 MBBS Sample Questions ,
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research JIPMER 2016 Entrance Exam – JIPMER Puducherry 2016 MBBS Exam Date – JIPMER 2016 MBBS Eligibility – JIPMER 2016 MBBS Exam Seats
Posted In medical entrance exam : jipmer : Leave a response for jawaharlal institute of post graduate medical education research – jipmer entrance exam 2016 by swathi