JIPMER MBBS Eligibility 2017
|JIPMER MBBS 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
|Home Page||Application Form||Exam Pattern|
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research ( JIPMER ) invites admission Application for MBBS programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
JIPMER 2017 MBBS Course Duration
Duration of the MBBS course is 4 years and 6 months as per the Academic Calendar of JIPMER followed by One year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship for award of Degree.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicant should be an Indian National / Overseas Citizen of India.
- He / She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2017, the year of his / her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S., i.e. they should have been born on or before 1st January, 2001. ( Request for relaxation from the prescribed age limit will not be considered for any category of applicants ).
- No upper age limit.
The applicants should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below :
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology ( which shall include practical tests in these subjects ) or any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- The Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than those mentioned will have to submit an Eligibility Certificate before admission is finalized. Obtaining such an Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is essential for OCI / NRI for admission to JIPMER M.B.B.S. Course.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
- For candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes / OPH the minimum marks obtained in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology taken together in the qualifying examination is 40%.
- For OPH candidates in general category the minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examination is 45%.
Note : Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April 2017 and whose results have NOT yet been declared can also apply for admission, if other eligibility criteria ( i ) ( ii ) & ( iii ) are satisfied.
Please note that issue of hall ticket for the Entrance Examination does NOT necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility for candidates whose results of qualifying examinations are yet to be declared.
JIPMER 2017 MBBS Seats Distribution
Common Entrance Examination for 200 Seats ( 150 seats at JIPMER, Puducherry + 50 seats at JIPMER, Karaikal ).
|Category||JIPMER Puducherry||JIPMER Karaikal||Total|
|General ( UR )||50||15||65|
|P – UR||23||7||30|
|P – OBC||11||5||16|
|P – SC||6||2||8|
|NRI / OCI||5||1||6|
Horizontal Reservation :
|JIPMER Puducherry||JIPMER Karaikal||Total|
|P – OPH||1||-||1|
JIPMER 2018 Navigation : Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research - JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2016, JIPMER Nursing Results 2016, JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2016, JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017, JIPMER MBBS Results 2017, JIPMER MBBS Selection Procedure 2017, JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2017, JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017, JIPMER MBBS Eligibility 2017, JIPMER Medical Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
JIPMER Related : JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Details, JIPMER MBBS Entrance Date, JIPMER MBBS Entrance Test, JIPMER MBBS Eligibility 2017, JIPMER MBBS Exam Date, JIPMER MBBS Exam Date and Time, JIPMER MBBS Exam Details, JIPMER MBBS Test Dates, Entrance Exam for JIPMER MBBS, JIPMER MBBS Online Test, JIPMER MBBS Test, JIPMER MBBS Test Slot Booking, JIPMER MBBS Eligibility criteria, JIPMER MBBS Eligibility criteria age limit, JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2017, Eligibility Details for JIPMER MBBS, JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Scheme 2017, Educational qualification for JIPMER MBBS, JIPMER MBBS Eligibility pdf, Age limit for JIPMER MBBS, JIPMER MBBS Entrance exam eligibility, JIPMER MBBS Eligibility for UG courses, JIPMER MBBS Reservation of seats, JIPMER MBBS Reservation Category, Reservation Seat Availability for JIPMER MBBS, JIPMER MBBS Seat Matrix, Seat Availability for JIPMER MBBS 2017, JIPMER MBBS Exam Seat Availability,
Home Page Application Form Exam Pattern Selection Procedure Results Counselling JIPMER 2017 MBBS Entrance Exam Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research ( JIPMER ) invites admission Application for MBBS programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018. JIPMER 2017 MBBS … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : jipmer : Leave a response for jipmer mbbs eligibility 2017 by nirmala