Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research – JIPMER Entrance Exam 2013
|JIPMER MBBS 2013 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2013
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research ( JIPMER ),
Government of India
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research admission to M.B.B.S Course Session July 2013.
JIPMER MBBS 2013 Exam Date
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Date : 2nd June, 2013 ( Sunday ); 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
Duration of JIPMER 2013 MBBS Courses
- Duration of the course is 4 years and 6 months as per the Academic Calendar of JIPMER followed by 1 year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship.
Distribution of JIPMER MBBS Seats 2013
|Category||No. of JIPMER MBBS Seats|
|(A)||Unreserved ( UR )||51|
|(B)||Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||27|
|(C)||Scheduled Caste ( SC )||15|
|(D)||Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||08|
|Puducherry - 40 Seats|
|(A)||Unreserved ( P- UR )||23|
|(B)||Other Backward Classes ( P - OBC )||11|
|(C)||Schedule Caste ( P - SC )||6|
|(D)||No P - ST||-|
* The number and distribution of seats may vary depending upon the periodic directives / decisions from Competent Authorities.
OPH – From above Seats, Four ( 04 ) are alloted to eligible OPH Candidates on horizontal reservation basis.
- Total Number of Seats 141
- 4 Seats allotted to Central Pool.
- Entrance Examination for 141 seat
OCI can also compete for regular seats by appearing in the Entrance Examination.
- The Applicant should be an Indian National.
- He / She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2013, the year of his / her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S., i.e. they should have been born on or before 01-01-1997 ( Request for relaxation from the prescribed age limit will not be considered for any category of applicants ).
- The applicants should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below :
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology and Mathematics ( which shall include practical tests in these subjects ) or any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology at the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination. For candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes / OPH the marks obtained in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio – technology taken together in the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination is 40%. For OPH candidates in general category the minimum marks taken together in the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination will be 45% recognized by JIPMER.
- For OPH candidates in general category the minimum marks taken together in the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination will be 45% examinations recognized by JIPMER.
- The Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than those will have to submit an Eligibility Certificate before admission is finalized. Obtaining such an Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is essential for OCI and Foreign Nationals who are nominated by Govt. of India for admission to JIPMER M.B.B.S. Course.
- For Foreign Nationals :
- The nominations for foreign nationals if any are made only by the Govt. of India. Candidates are, therefore, advised to correspond with the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India, New Delhi and not with this Institute JIPMER & the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare neither entertain requests for supply of application forms for admission nor receive applications directly for nominations of foreign candidates.
- JIPMER will neither entertain requests for supply of application forms for admission nor receive applications directly for the four seats allotted to Central Pool of Ministry of Health and Family W elfare.
Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April 2013 and whose results have not yet been declared can also apply for admission, if other eligibility criteria (1) (2) & (3) are satisfied.
Please note that issue of hall ticket for the Entrance Examination does not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility for candidates whose results of qualifying examinations are yet to be declared.
JIPMER 2013 Navigation : JIPMER Nursing 2013 Counselling, JIPMER Nursing Results 2013, JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2013, JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2013, JIPMER MBBS 2013 Counselling, JIPMER MBBS 2013 Results, JIPMER MBBS 2013 Selection Procedure , JIPMER MBBS 2013 Exam Pattern, JIPMER MBBS 2013 Application Form, JIPMER MBBS 2013 Exam Date, JIPMER Medical Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
JIPMER Related : JIPMER MBBS 2013 Entrance Exam, JIPMER MBBS Exam Date 2013, JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam 2013, Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research – JIPMER Entrance Exam 2013, JIPMER MBBS 2013 Exam Schedule, JIPMER MBBS 2013 Notification, JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2013, JIPMER MBBS 2013 Eligibility Details, Jawaharlal Institute MBBS Entrance Exam 2013, Jawaharlal Institute MBBS 2013 Eligibility, JIPMER MBBS 2013 Educational Qualification, JIPMER MBBS 2013 Seats, JIPMER MBBS Seats Reservation 2013, Distribution of JIPMER MBBS 2013 Seats, Jawaharlal Institute MBBS Seats 2013, Number of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Seats 2013, Duration of JIPMER MBBS Seats 2013, JIPMER MBBS Entrance Test Date 2013, JIPMER MBBS 2013 Entrance Test Eligibility, JIPMER MBBS Entrance Test Seats 2013, Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research MBBS Entrance Exam 2013,
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research JIPMER 2012 Entrance Exam
Posted In medical entrance exam : jipmer : Leave a response for jawaharlal institute of post graduate medical education research – jipmer entrance exam 2013 by sandhiya