Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research – JIPMER Entrance Exam 2014
|JIPMER MBBS 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2014
Puducherry – 605 006.
Telephone No. : ( 0413 ) 2272380 – 90 ( 11 Lines ), 2272132, 2272181, 2272337 / 38 / 39, 2272342,
Fax No. : ( 0413 ) – 2272067 ( Director ), 2272066 ( Dean ), 2272735 ( M.S. ),
Toll Free Number : 18002660313,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com,
Website : http://jipmer.edu.in/.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS Course for the academic session 2014 – 2015.
JIPMER MBBS 2014 Exam Date
|JIPMER 2014 MBBS Exam Date : 8th June, 2014 ( Sunday ); 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
JIPMER 2014 MBBS Course Duration
- Duration of the course is 4 years and 6 months as per the Academic Calendar of JIPMER followed by 1 year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship for award of Degree.
JIPMER 2014 MBBS Seats Distribution
Number of seats to be filled for MBBS 2014 session through competitive entrance examination conducted by JIPMER is represented here under :
|Category||No. of JIPMER 2014 MBBS Seats|
|(A)||Unreserved ( UR )||50|
|(B)||Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||28|
|(C)||Scheduled Caste ( SC )||16|
|(D)||Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||11|
|(F)||NRI / OCI ( Under Self Finance Scheme )||5|
* P – UR – 23, P – OBC – 11 & P – SC – 6.
OPH – From the above seats, Four ( 04 ) are allotted to eligible OPH candidates on horizontal reservation basis.
- Total Number of UG Medical Seats 150.
- JIPMER 2014 MBBS Entrance Examination for 150 seats.
OCI can also compete for regular seats by appearing in the Entrance Examination. The number and distribution of seats may vary depending upon the periodic directives /
decisions from Competent Authorities.
- The JIPMER 2014 Entrance Exam applicant should be an Indian National.
- He / She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2014, the year of his / her admission to the 1st year MBBS, i.e. they should have been born on or before 1st January, 1998 ( Request for relaxation from the prescribed age limit will not be considered for any category of applicants ).
- The applicants should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below :
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology ( which shall include practical tests in these subjects ) or any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology at the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination. For candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes / OPH the marks obtained in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology taken together in the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination is 40%.
- For OPH candidates in general category the minimum marks taken together in the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination will be 45%.
- The Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than those mentioned, will have to submit an Eligibility Certificate before JIPMER UG Medical Admission 2014 is finalized. Obtaining such an Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is essential for OCI and Foreign Nationals who are nominated by Government of India for admission to JIPMER MBBS Course.
Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April 2014 and whose results have not yet been declared can also apply for admission, if other eligibility criteria (1) (2) & (3) are satisfied.
Please note that issue of hall ticket for the Entrance Examination does not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility for candidates whose results of qualifying examinations are yet to be declared.
JIPMER 2015 Navigation : JIPMER 2014 Nursing Counselling, JIPMER 2014 Nursing Results , JIPMER 2014 Nursing Application Form , JIPMER 2014 Nursing Entrance Exam , JIPMER MBBS 2014 Counselling, JIPMER MBBS 2014 Results, JIPMER MBBS 2014 Selection Procedure , JIPMER MBBS 2014 Exam Pattern, JIPMER MBBS 2014 Application Form, JIPMER MBBS 2014 Entrance Exam , JIPMER Medical Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
JIPMER Related : JIPMER 2014 Medical Entrance Exam, JIPMER 2014 MBBS Exam Date, JIPMER Puducherry 2014 MBBS Exam Schedule, Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research – JIPMER Entrance Exam 2014, Jawaharlal Institute 2014 MBBS Notification, JIPMER MBBS 2014 Eligibility Criteria, JIPMER MBBS Exam 2014 Age Limit, JIPMER 2014 MBBS Internship Eligibility, JIPMER 2014 MBBS Seats, JIPMER 2014 UG Seats Reservation, JIPMER 2014 MBBS Exam Conducting Date, When JIPMER Puducherry MBBS Exam 2014, JIPMER 2014 MBBS Entrance Test Dates, JIPMER 2014 MBBS Course Duration, JIPMER 2014 UG Medical Examination Details, JIPMER MBBS 2014 Marks Eligibility, JIPMER 2014 MBBS Qualification, JIPMER Puducherry 2014 MBBS Admission, JIPMER MBBS 2014 Seat Matrix, JIPMER 2014 MBBS Seats Distribution, JIPMER Puducherry 2014 MBBS Exam Timings, Jawaharlal Institute of PG Education Research 2014 MBBS Brochure, JIPMER 2014 MBBS Study Material, JIPMER 2014 MBBS Sample Questions,
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research JIPMER 2014 Entrance Exam – JIPMER Puducherry 2014 MBBS Exam Date – JIPMER 2014 MBBS Eligibility – JIPMER 2014 MBBS Exam Seats
Posted In medical entrance exam : jipmer : Leave a response for jawaharlal institute of post graduate medical education research – jipmer entrance exam 2014 by suganya