JIPMER MBBS 2016 Entrance Exam Pattern
- The JIPMER Puducherry MBBS 2016 examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY.
- The questions for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2016 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards.
- Online Based Distributed Object System of Examination. JIPMER Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 200 single best response type MCQs and will cover all subjects.
- The pattern of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination is Physics : 60Q, Chemistry : 60Q, Biology : 60Q, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning : 10Q & English and Comprehension: 10Q. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded ONE mark. ZERO mark will be given for the question NOT answered. There is NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
- All questions will be of ONE best / correct response type having four alternatives.
- The response of the candidate for a question(s), on click of “submit button” before closing of Examination shall be considered as the response chosen by the candidate.