JIPMER MBBS Selection Procedure 2015
|JIPMER MBBS 2015 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Selection Procedure
1. Biometric finger print and image verifications of the candidate will be done before counseling. If there is a mismatch, the candidate will NOT be permitted to attend the counseling apart from proceeding with legal action deemed fit by the Institution.
2. All General candidates securing less than minimum percentile 50, general OPH candidates less than minimum percentile 45, Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Classes securing less than minimum percentile 40 in aggregate in the subjects taken together in the Entrance Examination will NOT be considered for admission to the Institute and their names will NOT be included in the merit list.
3. A merit list of all categories of candidates will be drawn on the basis of minimum percentile mentioned above. A separate list for candidates applying under Self Financing Scheme for 5 seats will be drawn from the NRI / OCI applicants.
4. Candidates selected against the Physically Handicapped quota will be placed in the appropriate category in which he / she belongs ( i.e. Unreserved / Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Puducherry Unreserved / Puducherry Other Backward Classes / Puducherry Scheduled Caste ) on horizontal reservation basis. OPH Candidates should be prepared to stay at their own cost for an extra day to complete the medical examination by the Board constituted by the Institute in order to certify their eligibility against this category.
5. All the candidates will be considered for selection against Unreserved ( UR ) Category seats. Once the Unreserved Category seats have been filled according to merit on the basis of performance in the Entrance Examination, the remaining seats under the reserved categories viz. Other Backward Classes ( OBC ), Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Puducherry Unreserved ( P-UR ), Puducherry Other Backward Classes ( P-OBC ) and Puducherry Scheduled Caste ( P-SC ) will be filled up by the candidates as per their eligibility according to the merit on the basis of their performance in the Entrance Examination. Provided further that any of the Puducherry Scheduled Caste ( P-SC ) / Puducherry Other Backward Classes ( P-OBC ), candidate comes within the Inter-se MERIT of Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Other Backward Classes ( OBC ), he / she will be offered admission against the Scheduled Caste seats / OBC seats respectively.
6. The candidate admitted under Self Financing Scheme ( SFS ) after paying the requisite fee will NOT be considered under any other vacancy arising on or before close of admission i.e. 30th September, 2015
7. In the case of two or more candidates securing equal marks in the entrance examination their inter se merit shall be determined as follows :
- Eliminating first English and Comprehension marks.
- If there is still a tie by eliminating Logic and Quantitative Reasoning.
- If there is still a tie by eliminating Physics marks.
- If there is still a tie by eliminating Chemistry marks.
- If there is still a tie by eliminating Chemistry marks.
- If the tie is still NOT broken, then a candidate senior in age shall rank senior to a candidate who is junior in age.
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Merit List
Merit Ranking would be based on percentile and the individual marks obtained by the Candidates will be displayed along with percentile score.
JIPMER Merit List would be drawn category wise based on minimum percentile as given below :
|Category||Minimum Marks in Admission Test ( % )|
|Unreserved ( UR ) / OCI / NRI||50|
|Unreserved (UR ) – OPH||45|
|SC / ST / OBC /- OPH||40|
Candidates who secure less than the minimum percentile in the Entrance Examination will NOT be considered for admission and their names will NOT be included in the Merit List.
Only those NRI / OCI candidates who opt for admission under Self Financing Scheme at the time of application itself will be considered for the merit list to 5 Seats for NRI / OCI status candidates.
Request for change of Category / Status submitted in the application shall NOT be entertained / considered under any circumstances.
Individual letters will NOT be sent to the selected candidates and to those who are placed in the waiting list. Please check the website for the lists. They will be required to attend Counseling and Medical Examination at the Institute at their own cost on the notified date. Before entry to the counseling hall, candidates will be subjected to biometric authentication of finger print and image. They have to produce the original Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination and other original documents mentioned in this Prospectus such as proof of age, Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate, etc. Admission will not be finalized unless the candidates produce all the original documents and the Transfer Certificate.
There will be NO allocation of marks for the counseling. Only after due verification of documents, biometric data, the provisional admission letters will be issued. Candidate found medically fit by JIPMER Medical Board and subsequently admitted to the course will be required to pay the fees in full in cash immediately. Also, if eligible candidates, who fulfill the requirements, are NOT available under Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste, that vacancy will be filled by the Unreserved Category.
To fill the vacancies arising due to the failure of appearance by the selected candidates, sufficient number of candidates from the waiting list will also be called for counseling intimating their ranked merit in www.jipmer.edu.in ONLY. Such candidates will have to appear for the counseling on the notified date at their own risk and cost.
Candidates who fail to attend counseling / medical examination on the notified date shall forfeit their claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
List of candidates called for counseling or wait listed for counseling will be notified only in the Website www.jipmer.edu.in Candidates and parents are advised to browse the website periodically for updated information.
Marks obtained in the Entrance Examination by the candidates will be placed in the official Website www.jipmer.edu.in
Candidates who have been admitted must join their classes on the date on which the classes commence. The selection / admission is liable to be cancelled if the selected candidate does NOT report to join the class on the stipulated date without prior permission.
The Candidates whose names notified for allotment of seats based on their merit order Category wise are required to come with their Parents / Legal Guardians and be prepared to stay till completion of the Admission formalities. The Admission Letter and Letter for Hostel Accommodation will be issued ONLY on 29th June, 2015. The Parents / Legal Guardians are requested to take due cognizance of this information.
JIPMER 2015 Navigation : JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2015, JIPMER Nursing Results 2015, JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2015, JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2015, JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2015, JIPMER MBBS Results 2015, JIPMER MBBS Selection Procedure 2015, JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2015, JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2015, JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2015, JIPMER Medical Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
JIPMER Related : JIPMER 2015 Medical Selection Procedure, JIPMER 2015 MBBS Selection Process, JIPMER 2015 MBBS Admission Requirements, JIPMER MBBS Selection Procedure 2015, JIPMER Puducherry 2015 MBBS Selection Details, JIPMER 2015 MBBS Selection Conditions, JIPMER 2015 MBBS Selection Steps, JIPMER 2015 MBBS Admission Status, JIPMER 2015 MBBS Merit List, Stages for JIPMER MBBS Selection 2015, JIPMER 2015 MBBS Selection Methods, JIPMER Puducherry 2015 MBBS Selection Rounds, JIPMER 2015 MBBS Merit List Details, Jawaharlal Institute MBBS Entrance Test Selection 2015, JIPMER 2015 MBBS Merit System, JIPMER 2015 MBBS Admission Instructions, Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research Selection 2015, JIPMER 2015 MBBS Model Questions, JIPMER 2015 MBBS Sample Question Paper,
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research JIPMER 2015 Selection – JIPMER MBBS 2015 Selection Procedure – JIPMER MBBS 2015 Merit List
Posted In medical entrance exam : jipmer : Leave a response for jipmer mbbs selection procedure 2015 by amala