|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Exam Pattern||Selection Procedure||Results|
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling Process
- The candidate called for counselling have to report at venue site at the time on the date as stipulated in the Call Letter.
- Biometric finger print and image verifications of the candidate will be done on the day of counselling. If there is a mismatch, the candidate will NOT be permitted to attend the counseling apart from proceeding with legal action deemed fit by the Institution.
- The Candidate should submit the following certificates along with one set of self-attested copies.
- Original Hall ticket with the sign and seal of the centre Representative /Invigilator
- Rank Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth ( Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate ).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- In case of Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate,recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format in the Annexure.
- Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe ( SC / ST ) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate
- In case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate as required in the Prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- Six Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
- Non Resident Indian : Recent NRI Status certificate of the parent or candidate issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective Country with the Embassy seal.
- Overseas Citizen of India : Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India.
Note : If the certificates are in any other language, except in English, English Translation attested by a Gazetted Officer should be produced.
JIPMER 2018 First counselling
The first counselling for various categories will be in the following order and scheduled ( Tentative ) as detailed below :
|S.No||Order of Category||Counselling Date ( Tentative )|
|1||OPH & P - OPH ( Medical Examination )||26th June, 2018|
|2||UR / OPH & P - OPH||27th June, 2018|
|3||OBC / SC / ST||28th June, 2018|
|4||Puducherry – UR / OBC / SC & NRI / OCI||29th June, 2018|
- In each category the total no. of candidate to be called for counseling will be 8 times the no. of seats available in each category.
- If a candidate has opted / chosen for JIPMER, Puducherry, he / she will not be allowed to change JIPMER, Karaikal & vice versa i.e. Sliding will not be allowed from JIPMER, Puducherry to JIPMER, Karaikal and vice versa. He / She will not be eligible for the second counseling.
- If a candidate who has not opted / chosen in the first counseling. He / She will be eligible to attend the second counseling.
JIPMER 2018 Second counselling
- Second counselling will be held, if seats are vacant, as per date given in the prospectus 25th July, 2018 ( Tentative Date )
- The dates and eligible candidates shall be notified in JIPMER website and no personal intimation will be sent.
- A candidate who is absent at the time of first counseling will forfeit his / her chance foradmission and will not be eligible for second counseling.
- A candidate who is present for the first counseling but does not opt / exercise option at his / her category rank will be eligible to attend second counseling.
- The order of the second counseling will be OPH / UR / OBC / SC / ST / Puducherry-UR / OBC / SC / ST & NRI / OCI ( Subject to availability of seats vacant )
- Any seat remaining vacant after the second counseling due to candidate‟s not opting / joining, will be available for the third counseling ( Tentative Date – 20th August, 2018 ).
- Any seat remaining vacant after the third counseling due to candidate‟s not opting / joining, will be available for the final counseling ( Tentative Date – 28th August, 2018 ).
- In Final Counseling, All candidates who are eligible by the merit list can attend this finalcounseling irrespective of their previous attendance.