JIPMER MBBS 2021 Entrance Exam Pattern
- The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY.
- The questions for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2021 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Mock Test for computer based Test ( online examination ). Link for mock test is available on JIPMER’s Website JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2021 link.
- The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 200 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives and the questions will be asked from the following subjects.
- Duration of Examination is 2 1⁄2 hours ( Two Hours and Thirty Minutes )
The distribution of no. of question is as detailed below
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions|
|4||English Language and Comprehension||10|
|5||Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.