JIPMER MBBS 2021 Application Form
How to apply
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line mode only. ( Any other mode of application will not be accepted. )
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line MBBS admission – 2021”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on – line given as Appendix in the Prospectus.
- The candidate should acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
JIPMER MBBS 2021 Application Form Fee
Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment.
No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
|1||General ( UR ) & P -UR||₹ 1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|2||OBC & P - OBC||₹ 1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|3||SC / ST & P - SC / ST||₹ 1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|4||NRI / OCI||₹ 3,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|5||OPH & P - OPH||Exempted From Application Fees|
Applications shall be rejected in the following situations
- Candidates who fail to fulfill the prescribed age limit for admission.
- Candidates who fail to obtain the minimum stipulated marks in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or + 2 ) ( vide prospectus page number 9 ).
- Candidates who have applied under Non-Creamy Layer OBC Category and whose sub-caste NOT listed in the current Central OBC List and who’s Certificate has NOT been submitted in the prescribed format from the Competent Authority.
- The candidates who have applied under SC / ST Categories WITHOUT valid Certificate as in the prescribed format from the Competent Authority.
- The Candidates who have applied under PUDUCHERRY status with NO valid proof as mentioned in the prospectus page number 8.
- Non submission of OCI Registration Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
JIPMER 2021 Hall Tickets
- Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from May, 2021.
- The Hall Ticket will contain
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate
- Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
- NO change in the category / age / name / DOB ( Date of Birth ) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
- Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she produce the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centres along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
JIPMER MBBS 2021 Exam Centres
- The examination centres are tentatively proposed in 75 cities all over India.
- Applicant can opt only for Three Exam Cities..
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST – CUM – FIRST served basis.
- Normally the first preference would be allotted. JIPMER, depending upon local conditions, reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
- NO request for change of center would be considered under any circumstances.
- The Exam City preference is only indicative and subject to change; Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research retains the final decision on the same and its allotment.
- If seats for Entrance Exam are unavailable in the chosen 3 exam cities, nearby ( exam ) cities will be considered for venues.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in website / text message.
Exam Cities for MBBS Entrance Examination 2021
|Sl. N0||Name of the State||Sl. No||Name of the City||Sl. No||Name of the State||Sl. No||Name of the City|
|9||Jammu and Kashmir||36||Jammu||72||Rourkela|
JIPMER MBBS 2021 Important Dates
|1||Release of Online Application forms||1st week of March, 2021.|
|2||Last date of online Application forms||2nd week of April, 2021.|
|3||Release of admit cards||4th week of May to 1st week of June, 2021.|
|4||JIPMER 2021 MBBS Exam date||1st week of June, 2021.|
|5||Result of JIPMER 2021 MBBS Exam||3rd week of June, 2021.|
|6||Counselling ( First Round )||4th week of June, 2021|
|7||Counselling ( Second Round )||4th week of July, 2021|
|8||Counselling ( Third Round )||3rd week of August, 2021|
|9||Counselling ( Final Round )||4th week of September, 2021|
|10||Closing of admission||30th September, 2021.|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.