JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2019
JIPMER Medical Counselling 2019, JIPMER Counselling, JIPMER MBBS Counselling Date, JIPMER Counselling Schedule, JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2019, JIPMER MBBS Counselling Venue, JIPMER MBBS Counselling Fee, JIPMER MBBS Counselling Allotment, JIPMER Counselling Call Letter, JIPMER MBBS Counselling Announcement, JIPMER MBBS Online Counselling 2019, JIPMER MBBS Counselling Details, JIPMER MBBS Counselling Procedure, JIPMER MBBS Admission Counselling, JIPMER MBBS Counselling Process, JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Counselling, JIPMER Counselling Timings, JIPMER MBBS Counselling Registration, JIPMER MBBS Counselling Seats 2019, JIPMER MBBS Counselling Documents, Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research Counselling
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling Process
- The candidate called for counselling have to report at venue site at the time on the date as stipulated in the Call Letter.
- Biometric finger print and image verifications of the candidate will be done on the day of counselling. If there is a mismatch, the candidate will NOT be permitted to attend the counseling apart from proceeding with legal action deemed fit by the Institution.
- The Candidate should submit the following certificates along with one set of self-attested copies.
- Original Hall ticket with the sign and seal of the centre Representative /Invigilator
- Rank Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth ( Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate ).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- In case of Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate,recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format in the Annexure.
- Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe ( SC / ST ) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate
- In case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate as required in the Prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- Six Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
- Non Resident Indian : Recent NRI Status certificate of the parent or candidate issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective Country with the Embassy seal.
- Overseas Citizen of India : Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India.
Note : If the certificates are in any other language, except in English, English Translation attested by a Gazetted Officer should be produced.
JIPMER 2019 First counselling
The first counselling for various categories will be in the following order and scheduled ( Tentative ) as detailed below
|S.No||Order of Category||Counselling Date ( Tentative )|
|1||OPH & P - OPH ( Medical Examination )||26th - 28th June, 2019|
|2||UR / OPH & P - OPH||26th - 28th June, 2019|
|3||OBC / SC / ST||26th - 28th June, 2019|
|4||Puducherry – UR / OBC / SC & NRI / OCI||26th - 28th June, 2019|
- In each category the total no. of candidate to be called for counseling will be 8 times the no. of seats available in each category.
- If a candidate has opted / chosen for JIPMER, Puducherry, he / she will not be allowed to change JIPMER, Karaikal & vice versa i.e. Sliding will not be allowed from JIPMER, Puducherry to JIPMER, Karaikal and vice versa. He / She will not be eligible for the second counseling.
- If a candidate who has not opted / chosen in the first counseling. He / She will be eligible to attend the second counseling.
JIPMER 2019 Second counselling
- Second counselling will be held, if seats are vacant, as per date given in the prospectus 24th July, 2019 ( Tentative Date )
- The dates and eligible candidates shall be notified in JIPMER website and no personal intimation will be sent.
- A candidate who is absent at the time of first counseling will forfeit his / her chance foradmission and will not be eligible for second counseling.
- A candidate who is present for the first counseling but does not opt / exercise option at his / her category rank will be eligible to attend second counseling.
- The order of the second counseling will be OPH / UR / OBC / SC / ST / Puducherry-UR / OBC / SC / ST & NRI / OCI ( Subject to availability of seats vacant )
- Any seat remaining vacant after the second counseling due to candidate‟s not opting / joining, will be available for the third counseling ( Tentative Date – 21st August, 2019 ).
- Any seat remaining vacant after the third counseling due to candidate‟s not opting / joining, will be available for the final counseling ( Tentative Date – 26th September, 2019 ).
- In Final Counseling, All candidates who are eligible by the merit list can attend this finalcounseling irrespective of their previous attendance.