JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2021Medical Entrance Exam » JIPMER »
JIPMER 2021 Bsc Nursing Counselling
- The candidate called for counseling to report on the date, time & venue mentioned in JIPMER website at the time of Announcement of results.
- Biometric finger print and image verifications of the candidate will be done on the day of counselling. If there is a mismatch, the candidate will Not be permitted to attend the counseling. Further the candidate may be proceeded with legal action deemed fit by the Institution.
- The Candidate should submit the following certificates along with one set of self-attested copies.
- Original Hall ticket with the sign and seal of the centre Representative / Invigilator
- Rank Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth ( Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate ) .
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- In case of Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) candidates should produce the required certificate
- Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe ( SC / ST ) candidates should produce the required certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate
- In case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate as required in the Prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- Six Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
Note : If the certificates are in any other language, except in English, English Translation attested by a Gazetted Officer should be produced.
- If the candidates’ Biometric finger print, Image and Certificates are found in order, He / She is eligible to attend the counselling. It is mandatory for all candidates to be physically present i.e in person for counseling on the day. No request for authorized representative on behalf of candidate will be entertained. If a candidate fails to come for counseling in person, she / he will be marked absent and her / his candidature will stand cancelled.
- For B.Sc. ( Nursing ) , both merit list and wait list will be drawn according to the category ( Orthopedically Candidates ( OPH ) & Male Candidates ( 8 seats ) & UR / OBC / SC / ST / PUR / P-OBC / P-SC candidates ( Only Female ) , next step is certificate verification. After that the selection list will be displayed and those candidates feature in the selection list would have to undergo the process of admission.
- ( During this process, if a candidate belonging to UR / OBC / SC / ST / P-UR / P-OBC / P-SC who had taken admission under open ( UR ) of his / her choice for which he or she would be eligible as per the rules of reservation, the seat vacated by him or her in open ( UR ) competition shall be filled with a candidate from the same reservation category only, in order of merit ) .
- For B.Sc. ( AMS Courses ) there will be counseling based on roster point
- For B.A.S.L.P., both merit list and wait list will be drawn according to the category ( UR / OBC ) next step is certificate verification. After that the selection list will be displayed and those candidates feature in the selection list would have to undergo the process of admission.
JIPMER 2021 BSc Nursing First Counselling
The first counselling for various categories will be in the following order and scheduled ( Tentative ) as detailed below :
|S.No||Order of Category||Counselling / Admission Date|
|1||OPH ( Medical Examination )||17th July, 2019|
|2||B.Sc Nursing Course ( Admission as per merit list )|
|OPH / Male Candidates|
|UR / OBC / SC / ST Candidates|
|P-UR / OBC / SC Candidates|
|3||B.Sc ( AMS ) Course ( Counseling )|
|UR / OBC / SC / ST Candidates|
|4||BASLP Course ( Admission as per UR / OBC merit list )|
- In each category the total no. of candidate to be called for counseling will be 8 times the no. of seats available in each category for B.Sc Nursing Course & 10 times the no.of seats available in each category for B.Sc ( AMS ) Course & 5 times the no. of seats available in each category of BASLP Course.
- If a candidate has opted / chosen any one of the available seats in the B.Sc Courses of his / her choice at his / her turn as per merit at the time of counseling, he / she is not allowed to slide or join from one course to other course.
- If a candidate has not opted / chosen any one of the available seats in the B.Sc Courses, he / she is allowed to attend the next counseling.
JIPMER 2021 BSc Nursing Second Counselling
- Second counselling will be held, if seats are vacant, as per date given in the prospectus.
- The dates and eligible candidates shall be notified in JIPMER website and no personal intimation will be sent.
- A candidate who is absent at the time of first counseling will forfeit his / her chance for admission and will not be eligible for second counseling.
- A candidate who is present for the first counseling but does not opt / exercise option will be eligible to attend second counseling.
- Any seat remaining vacant after the second counseling due to candidate’s not opting / joining, will be available for the third counseling.
- Any seat remaining vacant after the third counseling due to candidate’s not opting / joining, will be available for the Open counseling ( Date will be intimated in JIPMER Website ) .
- In Open Counseling, All candidates who are eligible by the merit list can attend this open counseling irrespective of their previous attendance and counseling will be on the basis of merit rank.