Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research – JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2016
|Home Page||Application Form||Results||Counselling|
JIPMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2016
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research invites application for admission to the BSc Nursing Course for the academic session August 2016.
JIPMER BSc Nursing 2016 Course Details
i. JIPMER BSc Nursing Courses for the academic session August 2016 :
1. B.Sc. Nursing
2. Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology ( BASLP )
3. B.Sc. Allied Medical Sciences
- Anaesthesia Technology
- Cardiac Laboratory Technology
- Dialysis Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- MLT in Blood Banking
- Medical Technology – Radiodiagnosis
- Neuro Technology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology
- Perfusion Technology
- Radiotherapy Technology
ii. JIPMER BSc Nursing Course Code** :
- BSc Nursing : 9001
- BSc Allied Medical Sciences : 9002
- Both BSc Nursing & BSc Allied Medical Sciences : 9003
**Candidate should choose the correct course code while applying, any request for change of the course code will not be considered after submission of application.
JIPMER BSc Nursing 2016 Eligibility Criteria
JIPMER BSc Nursing 2016 Eligibility Criteria ( Educational ) :
i. The Applicant should be an Indian National ( not applicable to nominated candidates ).
ii. He / She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2016, the year of his / her admission to the BSc course. i,e they should have born or before 31.12.1999. ( This criterion is applicable also to candidates nominated by the Government of India. Request for relaxation from the prescribed age limit will not be considered for any category of applicants ).
iii. The applicants should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below :
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany and Zoology ( which shall include practical tests in these subjects ) and with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of 10+2+3 or Higher Secondary Examination ( +2 ) Vocational Stream with Medical Laboratory Assistant or any equivalent examination.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology at the qualifying examination. For OBC / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates, the minimum marks in the qualifying examination will be 40%.
- For OPH candidates in general category the minimum marks taken together in the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination will be 45%.
- The Candidates, who have passed qualifying examination other than those mentioned in the list will have to submit an Eligibility Certificate to JIPMER before admission is finalized for BSc Courses. Obtaining such an Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is essential for foreign nationals nominated by the Central Government for admission to B.Sc.( MLT ) Course.
- Candidates who are studying / have studied Medical Laboratory Assistant in the Vocational Stream will not be considered for B.Sc. ( Nursing ) course.
Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April 2016 and whose results have NOT yet been declared can also apply for admission, if other eligibility criteria (i) (ii) & (iii) are satisfied.
JIPMER BSc Nursing 2016 Seats
Seat Matrix for BSc Nursing 2016 Session :
|(A)||Unreserved ( UR )||22|
|(B)||Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||15|
|(C)||Scheduled Caste ( SC )*||8|
|(D)||Scheduled Tribe ( ST )*||5|
|(E)||Puducherry Unreserved ( P – UR )||15|
|(F)||Puducherry OBC ( P – OBC )||6|
|(G)||Puducherry Scheduled Caste ( P – SC )||4|
|Total No. of Seats||75*|
JIPMER 2017 Navigation : Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research - JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2016, JIPMER Nursing Results 2016, JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2016, JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017, JIPMER MBBS Results 2017, JIPMER MBBS Selection Procedure 2017, JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2017, JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017, JIPMER MBBS Eligibility 2017, JIPMER Medical Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
JIPMER Related : JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam Details, JIPMER Nursing Entrance Date, JIPMER Nursing Entrance Test, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research – JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER Nursing Eligibility criteria age limit, JIPMER Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2016, Eligibility Details for JIPMER Nursing, JIPMER Nursing Eligibility Scheme 2016, Educational qualification for JIPMER Nursing, JIPMER Nursing Eligibility pdf, Age limit for JIPMER Nursing, JIPMER Nursing Entrance exam eligibility, JIPMER Nursing Eligibility for UG courses, JIPMER Nursing Eligibility for Nursing exam, Age limit for Appearing in JIPMER Nursing, JIPMER Nursing Course Availability,
Home Page Application Form Results Counselling JIPMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research invites application for admission to the BSc Nursing Course for the academic session August 2016. JIPMER BSc Nursing 2016 Course … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : jipmer : Leave a response for jawaharlal institute of postgraduate medical education and research – jipmer nursing entrance exam 2016 by nirmala