|Home Page||Eligibility||Exam Centres||Results||Counselling|
JIPMER PG 2018 Online Application Form
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line mode only. ( Any other mode of application will not be accepted. )
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “Apply on-line MD / MS admission – January, 2018 Session ”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on-line in the Prospectus.
- The candidate should acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
JIPMER PG 2018 Online Application Fee
Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using any one of the following mode of payment. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
|General ( UR ) / Sponsored||1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC||1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC / ST||1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|NRI||3,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH||Exempted From Application Fees|
- The applicant is advised to read the Prospectus carefully before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank.
- Candidates are advised to go through On-line application User Interface filling up the application.
- In the event of rejection of the on-line application form, no correspondence / request for re- consideration will be entertained. Fresh application with another payment has to be made on-line.
- Refund of application fee will NOT be entertained under any circumstances ( No refund of fee paid earlier will be done ) . The applicants are therefore required to exercise due caution while filling and making online payment.
- Once application is submitted, candidate alone is responsible for the correction of the uploaded data.
- The application once submitted is FINAL and NO request for change in any data filled by the applicant will be entertained at any stage.
- In case the candidate has found an error of entry committed by him / her in the application, a new application has to be submitted along with the prescribed fee. The earlier application will automatically stand cancelled.
- No E-Mail or Written communication will be entertained in this regard.
JIPMER PG 2018 Hall Tickets
- For the entrance examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from 1st November, 2017 ( wednesday ) 11:00 AM onwards. ( tentative ) .
- The Hall Ticket will Contain :
- Name and Date of Birth As Typed By The Candidate In The Application
- Photo and Signature Image as Uploaded By The Candidate
- Examination City Allotted And Roll Number.
- No change in the category / age / name / DOB ( Date of Birth ) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
- Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall not be considered under any circumstance.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she produce the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centres along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
JIPMER PG 2018 Important Dates
|1||On-line Registration from||11th September, 2017 ( Monday ) 10:00 AM|
|2||On-line Registration closes on||20th October, 2017 ( Friday ) 5:00 PM|
|3||Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in ( The Hall Tickets will be made available through Internet download ONLY and NOT by Post )||1st November, 2017 ( Wednesday ) 10:00 AM to
19th November, 2017 ( Sunday ) 8:00 AM
|4||Date & Time of Entrance Examination ( Single Shift – Online Mode Only )||19th November, 2017 ( Sunday )
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|5||Expected date of publication of Merit List||On or Before 30th November, 2017 ( Thursday )|
|Counselling for choosing the discipline|
|7||First Counselling ( Tentative )||13th December, 2017 ( Wednesday ) 8:00 AM|
|8||Second Counselling ( Tentative )||10th January, 2018 ( Wednesday ) 8:00 AM|
|9||Third Counselling ( Tentative )||31st January, 2018 ( Wednesday ) 8:00 AM|
|10||Final Counselling ( Tentative )||26th February, 2018 ( Monday ) 8:00 AM|
|10||Admission formalities ( Medical Board & submission of the receipt for payment of fees etc… )||28th December, 2017 ( Thursday )|
|11||Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation||29th December, 2017 ( Friday ) 10:00 AM|
|12||Commencement of Course||1st January, 2018 ( Monday ) 9:00 AM|
|13||Close of Admissions for MD / MS - January, 2018 Session||28th February, 2018 ( Wednesday )|