JIPMER MD MS Counselling 2015
|JIPMER MD MS 2015 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
First JIPMER MD MS Counselling 2015
The list of candidates eligible for counseling has been notified on May, 2015. Counseling for the 108 seats, indicated in the prospectus through the Roster Point allocation method, is scheduled on June, 2015. Candidates, with the category ranks mentioned hereunder, are required to be present for the first round of counseling as per the following schedule. Candidate who is absent at the time of first counseling will forfeit his / her chance for admission and will not be eligible for second counseling.
JIPMER Counselling Venue : JIPMER AUDITORIUM. JIPMER Campus. ( 7th Gate Temple Street ). Puducherrv – 6.
|Date & Day||Registration Time||Counseling Session||Category||Rank||No. of Candidates||Total|
|17th December, 2014|
( Wednesday )
|7:00 A.M. ||11:00 A.M.||02:00 P.M. Onwards||UR||01||150||150||638|
Candidates reporting after the close of registration time will not be allowed to participate in the counseling under any circumstances and will be considered as absent.
All OPH candidates are required to report to the Academic Section on June, 2015 They will be permitted to the counseling on 17.12.2014 subject to the certification by the Medical Board of JIPMER on 16.12.2014. Decision of JIPMER Medical Board on physical disability shall be final.
The following Original documents are mandatory for Registration to Counseling :
1. Original Hall Ticket with Seal marked by Exam Venue Invigilator on May, 2015.
2. Rank letter
3. Proof of Registration as OCI ( in case of Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI )).
4. Certificate showing the date of birth ( Birth Certificate / 10th Mark sheet ).
5. Residence / Nativity / Domicile certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
6. Internship Completion Certificate.
7. Conduct Certificate obtained from the Institute last attended.
8. Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied
9. Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended.
10. MBBS degree or Provisional Pass certificate ( Permitted only for those candidates who passed MBBS in 2015 ). In case convocation had not been held a certificate issued by the college should be produced.
11. Permanent / Provisional Medical Registration Certificate.
12. Service candidate should produce NOC / Relieving Order and a certificate granting study leave with or without pay as the case may be, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the counseling.
13. Undertaking by the Candidate regarding his / her caste. ( format issued at the time of admission )
14. Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format in the Appendix III along with last three years Income Tax returns of the parents and designation, class group status of their Service if parent’s are employed in Government / Public / Sector / Banks / Corporations duly certified by their Head of Office.
15. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe certificate recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tahsildar as per the model form in the Appendix II of the Prospectus.
16. Medical Certificate in case of Orthopedic Physically Challenged candidates.
17. Certificate from the Institute last studied, stating that the degree obtained by him / her from that Institute is recognized by Medical Council of India.
18. Recent Passport size colour photo without placard – 4 Nos.
19. One set of attested photo copies of the above documents.
* The detection of any discrepancy in the caste certificate shall entail cancellation of registration even after admission to the course. This is as per the provisions made by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions vide their order No.36033/4/97-Estt. (RES) dated: 25-7-2003 and No.36011/3/2005-Estt. (RES) dated: 09-9-2005 respectively. The name, designation and the seal of the officer should be legible in the certificate. Certificate from any other person/authority will not be accepted and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
( The Original Certificates will be retained in the Academic Section and returned only after the candidate completes the course or is relieved mid – way for any reason after settling penalty dues etc. )
JIPMER MD MS 2015 Navigation : JIPMER PG Results 2015, JIPMER PG Application Form 2015, JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2015, JIPMER MD MS 2015 Results , JIPMER MD MS 2015 Counselling , JIPMER MD MS 2015 Application Form , JIPMER MD MS 2015 Exam Centres , JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2015 ,
JIPMER MD MS Related : JIPMER MD MS 2015 Counselling, JIPMER PG 2015 Conselling Dates 2015, JIPMER PG 2015 First Counselling, JIPMER MD MS Counselling 2015, JIPMER MD MS Counselling Dates 2015, JIPMER PG 2015 Counselling Process, JIPMER PG Medical Counselling 2015, JIPMER MD MS 2015 Counselling Schedule, JIPMER PG 2015 Counselling Eligibility, JIPMER MD MS 2015 Counselling Seats, JIPMER PG 2015 Counselling Details, JIPMER MD MS 2015 Counselling Procedure, JIPMER MD MS 2015 Second Counselling, JIPMER PG 2015 Vacancy of Seats, JIPMER MD MS Entrance Counselling 2015, JIPMER PG 2015 Counselling Seats for Categories, JIPMER Puducherry MD MS Test Counselling 2015, Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research Counselling 2015, JIPMER PG 2015 Sample Papers, JIPMER PG 2015 Question Paper Download,
JIPMER PG 2015 Counselling Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : jipmer md ms : Leave a response for jipmer md ms counselling 2015 by amala