JIPMER MD MS Counselling 2016
|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Exam Centre||Results|
JIPMER MD MS First Counselling 2016
Allotment, for M.D. / M.S. seats announced for this July, 2016 session through JIPMER competitive Entrance Examination, will be done during first counseling scheduled on the forenoons and afternoons of 15th June, 2016. The candidates will be called in batches for counseling as per the Reservation Roster Point.
Adequate number of Candidates shall be called from eligible candidates from all the categories so that Roster Point is not blocked for lack of attendance. Counseling will be done according to the category rank ( UR / INST / OBC / SC / ST / OPH ) and not by the overall rank as per the Roster Point allocation method. Production of all original certificates as per list vide prospectus is mandatory. Candidates WITHOUT original certificates shall NOT be entertained to participate in counseling.
On the day of counseling, please report 90 minutes before start of counseling to registration desk.
JIPMER MD MS Second and Final Counselling 2016
A candidate who is absent at the time of first counseling will forfeit his / her chance for admission and will not be eligible for second counseling.
Second counseling will be held, if seats are vacant, as per date given in the prospectus. The dates and eligible candidates shall be notified in JIPMER website and no personal intimation will be sent.
A candidate who is present for the first counseling but does not opt / exercise option at his / her category rank will be eligible to attend second counseling.
Any seat remaining vacant after the second counseling due to candidate’s resigning (or) not opting for the discipline, will be available for the final open selection counseling to be held in the last week of July 2016. All candidates who are eligible for inclusion in the merit list can attend this final counseling irrespective of their previous attendance
At the time of counseling and joining the course, the candidates are required to submit only the ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES as indicated below :
1. Original Hall Ticket with seal of the Invigilator
2. Rank letter
3. Proof of Registration as OCI ( in case of Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI )).
4. Certificate showing the date of birth
5. Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
6. Internship Completion Certificate.
7. Conduct Certificate obtained from the Institute last attended.
8. Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied
9. Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended.
10. MBBS degree or Provisional Pass certificate ( Permitted only for those candidates who passed MBBS in 2015 ).
11. Permanent / Provisional Medical Registration Certificate. ( Permanent Medical Registration Certificate should be produced at the time of joining the course ).
12. Service candidate should produce NOC / Relieving Order and a certificate granting study leave with or without pay as the case may be.
13. Undertaking by the Candidate regarding his / her caste. ( format issued at the time of admission )
14. Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format in the Appendix III along with last three years Income Tax returns of the parents and designation, class group status of their Service if parent’s are employed in Government / Public / Sector / Banks / Corporations duly certified by their Head of Office.
15. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe certificate recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tahsildar as per the model form in the Appendix II of the Prospectus.
16. Medical Certificate in case of Orthopedic Physically Challenged candidates.
17. Certificate from the Institute last studied, stating that the degree obtained by him / her from that Institute is recognized by Medical Council of India.
18. Passport size colour photo without placard – 4 Nos.
* The detection of any discrepancy in the caste certificate shall entail cancellation of registration even after admission to the course. This is as per the provisions made by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions vide their order No.36033/4/97-Estt. (RES) dated: 25-7-2003 and No.36011/3/2005-Estt. (RES) dated: 09-9-2005 respectively. The name, designation and the seal of the officer should be legible in the certificate. Certificate from any other person/authority will not be accepted and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
( The Original Certificates will be retained in the Academic Section and returned only after the candidate completes the course or is relieved mid – way for any reason ).
JIPMER PG 2016 Navigation : Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research - JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER PG Results 2016, JIPMER PG Application Form 2016, JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER MD MS 2016 Results , JIPMER MD MS 2016 Counselling , JIPMER MD MS 2016 Application Form , JIPMER MD MS 2016 Exam Centres , JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2016 ,
JIPMER PG Related : JIPMER MD MS Counselling, JIPMER MD MS Conselling Dates , JIPMER MD MS First Counselling, JIPMER MD MS Counselling 2016, JIPMER MD MS Counselling Dates , JIPMER MD MS Counselling Process, JIPMER MD MS Medical Counselling , JIPMER MD MS Counselling Schedule, JIPMER MD MS Counselling Eligibility, JIPMER MD MS Counselling Seats, JIPMER MD MS Counselling Details, JIPMER MD MS Counselling Procedure, JIPMER MD MS Second Counselling, JIPMER MD MS Vacancy of Seats, JIPMER MD MS Entrance Counselling , JIPMER MD MS Counselling Seats for Categories, JIPMER Puducherry MD MS Test Counselling , Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research Counselling , JIPMER MD MS Sample Papers, JIPMER MD MS Question Paper Download ,
JIPMER PG 2016 Counselling – JIPMER PG 2016 Counselling Schedule – JIPMER PG 2016 Counselling Process
Posted In medical entrance exam : jipmer pg : Leave a response for jipmer md ms counselling 2016 by nirmala