Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research – JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2017
|Home Page||Application Form||Exam Centres||Results||Counselling|
JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2017
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research invites applications from the eligible candidates for Admission to MD / MS Courses ( 3 Years ) for the July, 2017 Session.
JIPMER MD MS Course Duration :
Duration for JIPMER MD MS Course : Three years ( 03 ) 3 July, 2017 to 2 July, 2020
Courses Offered by JIPMER 2017 Session
M.D. / M.S. Courses are offered in the following disciplines and the distribution of seats discipline wise is as under :
|Disciplines||No. of Seats|
|For all Indian Nationals including OCI||For Indian candidates sponsored by Govt. ( Central / State / Sevices )||For Foreign National Candidates|
|5.||Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology||03||0||0|
|6.||Emergency Medicine||04 +1*||0||0|
|8.||General Medicine||10 +1*||0||0|
|9.||Immuno Hematology & Blood Transfusion||01 +1*||01||0|
|2.||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||08||01||01|
Including the seats which fell vacant in various disciplines during 2017 January session. The number and distribution of seats are subject to variation depending upon the periodic directives / decisions from Competent Authorities
JIPMER PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Nationals ( IN ) :-
- Applicant must be an Indian National.
For Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI ) :-
- OCI registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals given in this Prospectus will be applicable to them. The candidate should submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 at the time of counseling.
Foreign Nationals ( FN )
- Foreign candidates are required to route their application through the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi. All foreign nationals will have to take prior permission from the Medical Council of India before applying for postgraduate Courses in the Institute. An advance copy of the application and copy of request to MCI must be submitted at JIPMER, Puducherry before the last date of receipt of applications. In the events of selection, the candidate has to apply for temporary registration with the medical council of India for the duration of postgraduate study.
- The candidates must possess MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- A candidate must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship / Practical training on or before 30th June 2017 [*Candidates not completing the internship on or before 30th June, 2017 need not apply for July 2017 session. No condonation of Compulsory Rotating Internship beyond this date shall be accepted].
Minimum Qualifying Marks:-
- For all other categories including OBC Category 55% marks in aggregate
- For candidates belonging to the SC / ST Categories 50% marks in aggregate
- For OPH candidates the minimum aggregate as provided in ( i ) and ( ii ) for the category to which the candidate belongs shall apply.
- Candidates who have already done / completed MD / MS in any subject in any Institution are not eligible for admission to MD / MS course at JIPMER.
- The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY.
- The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 250 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives and the questions will be asked from the following subjects. and the distribution of no. of question is as detailed below :
|Basic Clinical Sciences ( Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology ).||100|
|Clinical Sciences ( Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis, Radio therapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine ).||150|
Candidates are advised to go through the Mock Test for computer based Test ( online examination ). Link for mock test is available on JIPMER’s Website JIPMER MD / MS Entrance Examination 2017 link.
JIPMER PG 2017 Navigation : Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research - JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2017, JIPMER PG Results 2017, JIPMER PG Application Form 2017, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research - JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2017, JIPMER MD MS Results 2017, JIPMER MD MS Counselling 2017, JIPMER MD MS 2017 Application Form , JIPMER Exam Centres 2017, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research - JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2017,
JIPMER PG Related : JIPMER MD MS 2017 Test Date, JIPMER PG Entrance Examination 2017, JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam Date 2017, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research – JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2017, JIPMER PG 2017 Examination Schedule, JIPMER PG 2017 Seats Available, JIPMER 2017 PG Eligibility, Courses Offered by JIPMER PG 2017, JIPMER MD MS 2017 Qualification, Eligibility for JIPMER PG 2017, JIPMER PG 2017 Admission Date, JIPMER MD MS 2017 Prospectus Download, JIPMER MD MS 2017 Exam Details, JIPMER PG 2017 Notification, JIPMER PG 2017 Distribution of Seats, JIPMER MD MS 2017 Course Duration, JIPMER PG Medical Entrance Exam 2017, JIPMER PG 2017 Internship Eligibility, JIPMER PG 2017 Test Schedule, JIPMER MD MS 2017 Total Seats, JIPMER MD MS 2017 Number of Seats, Jawaharlal Institute PG Entrance Exam 2017, JIPMER Puducherry Entrance Test 2017 ,
Home Page Application Form Exam Centres Results Counselling JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2017 Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research invites applications from the eligible candidates for Admission to MD / MS Courses ( 3 Years ) for the July, … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : jipmer pg : Leave a response for jawaharlal institute of postgraduate medical education and research – jipmer md ms entrance exam 2017 by nirmala