|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Results||Counselling|
JIPMER PG 2018 Exam Centers
The following 8 cities are tentatively proposed in India as the examination centres :
|S. No.||Exam city|
- Applicant can opt only for Three Exam Citys.
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST – CUM – FIRST served basis.
- Normally the first preference would be allotted. JIPMER, depending upon local conditions, reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
- No request for change of center would be considered under any circumstances.
- The Exam City preference is only indicative and subject to change; Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research retains the final decision on the same and its allotment.
- In case, a city is cancelled due to non-availability of minimum number of candidates in that city, JIPMER shall do necessary re-allocation of candidates who have chosen that city.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in website / text message.