JIPMER Exam Centres 2016
|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Results||Counselling|
JIPMER PG 2016 Exam Centers
- Applicant can opt only for three JIPMER Entrance Exam Cities.
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference given by the applicant in the JIPMER MD MS 2016 Applications.
- Normally the first preference would be allotted. JIPMER, depending upon local conditions, reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
- No request for change of center would be considered under any circumstances.
- The Allotment of Exam City by the Institute will be final and binding.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in newspapers / JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in.
Method of JIPMER MD MS Examination 2016
- Jawaharlal Institute PG Entrance Examination On – Line Based Distributed Object System of Examination.
- The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 250 single best response type MCQs and will cover all subjects. The Entrance Examination will be of the standard of MBBS Examination.
- Question paper consists of a total of 250 Questions distributed in :
- Basic Clinical Sciences – 100 Questions : ( Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology ) and
- Clinical Sciences- 150 Questions : ( Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio – diagnosis, Radio – therapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine and Pulmonary Medicine ).
- There shall be only one paper of three hours duration consisting of 250 Multiple Choice Questions.
- All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and negative mark will be given.
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded Four Marks.
- ZERO mark will be given for the questions not answered.
- Negative marks will be given for incorrect response. For every incorrect response, ONE mark will be deducted.
- The response of the candidate for a question( s ), on click of “submit button” before closing of Examination shall be considered as the response chosen by the candidate or in other words ” If a question is answered and marked for review, your answer for the question will be considered in the evaluation. “
JIPMER PG 2016 Navigation : Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research - JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER PG Results 2016, JIPMER PG Application Form 2016, JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER MD MS 2016 Results , JIPMER MD MS 2016 Counselling , JIPMER MD MS 2016 Application Form , JIPMER MD MS 2016 Exam Centres , JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2016 ,
JIPMER PG Related : JIPMER 2016 PG Exam Centres, JIPMER MD MS 2016 Exam Centres, JIPMER PG 2016 Exam Centres List, JIPMER Exam Centres 2016, JIPMER PG 2016 Medical Exam Centres, JIPMER PG 2016 Exam Centres for Kolkata, JIPMER MD MS 2016 Exam Centres for Chennai, JIPMER PG 2016 Exam Centres for New Delhi, JIPMER MD MS 2016 Exam Centres for Puducherry, JIPMER PG 2016 Exam Centres City, JIPMER MD MS Exam Centres 2016 Code, JIPMER MD MS 2016 Test Pattern, JIPMER PG 2016 Examination Pattern, JIPMER PG 2016 Test Duration, JIPMER MD MS 2016 Examination Scheme, JIPMER PG 2016 Question Paper Details, JIPMER MD MS 2016 Questions Pattern, JIPMER PG Examination Pattern 2016, JIPMER Puducherry 2016 Exam Pattern, JIPMER PG Medical Test Pattern 2016, JIPMER PG 2016 Questions, JIPMER PG Multiple Choice Questions ,
JIPMER PG 2016 Exam Centres – JIPMER PG 2016 Test Pattern Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : jipmer pg : by nirmala