JIPMER 2021 DM / MCh Online Application Form
How to apply
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line mode only. ( Any other mode of application will not be accepted. )
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in. and navigate to the link “Apply on – line D.M. / M.Ch. / Fellowship admission – January, 2021”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on – in the Prospectus.
- The candidate should acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
- Candidates need not send hard copy of the application to this office.
- A Candidate can apply any one of the Following Course, Among which he / She can choose only one discipline subject to fulfilling the essential Eligibility Criteria :
|S.No||Name of the Course|
|4||DM & Fellowship Course|
|5||M.Ch & Fellowship Course|
JIPMER 2021 DM / MCh Application Fee
Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
|1||General ( UR ) / OCI||₹ 1600/- + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|2||OBC||₹ 1600/- + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|3||SC / ST||₹ 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|4||OPH||Exempted From Application Fees|
JIPMER 2021 DM / MCh Hall Ticket
- Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from 30th April, 2021 ( Monday ) 11:00 AM onwards. ( Tentative )
- The Hall Ticket will contain
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate
- Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
- No change in the category / age / name / DOB ( Date of Birth ) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
- Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she produce the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centres along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Hall Ticket, which is mandatory for admission.
JIPMER 2021 DM / MCh Admission Procedure
Admission to all candidates is based on the merit of the candidates and the availability of seats at the time of counseling / certificate verification. After admission the Original Certificates will be retained in the Academic Section and returned only after the candidate completes the course or is relieved mid – way for any reason.
All candidates should report on due date mentioned in their ‘ admission letter ‘, failing which, they will forfeit the right of admission. At any time, if the competent authorities find that admission has been offered based on false / incorrect information / documents and suppression of relevant facts, educational qualification or quota, the admission offered or the admission already completed shall be cancelled, irrespective of the stage of study of that course. Further, legal proceedings will also be initiated against such candidates for such action / ( s ) . Hence, Candidates are warned against indulging in such action / ( s ) , in their own interest. All parents are also requested to make note of the above provision, and take due care and diligence, in all matters concerning admission to the courses.
Students selected for D.M. / M.Ch. / Fellowship courses through Entrance Examination will be appointed as a Senior Resident in the respective Departments with leave eligibility. They will also however be governed by the other Rules and Regulations of the Residency Scheme from time to time. In case of discontinuance of the course for any reason, the student will have to pay penalty for midstream departure and the penalty as per the terms of the contract executed.
JIPMER 2021 Exam Centres
The examination centres are tentatively proposed in the following 10 cities :
- Applicant can opt only for THREE EXAM CITIES.
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis.
- Normally the first preference would be allotted. Depending upon local conditions, JIPMER reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
- No request for change of center would be considered under any circumstances by the candidate.
- The Exam City preference is only indicative and subject to change; Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research retains the final decision on the same and its allotment.
- In case, a city is cancelled due to non-availability of minimum number of candidates in that city, JIPMER shall do necessary re-allocation of candidates who have chosen that city.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in website / text message.
JIPMER 2021 Important Dates
|1||On – line Registration from||16th October, 2020 10:00 AM|
|2||On – line Registration from closes on||16th November, 2020 5:00 PM|
|3||Download of Hall Ticket from
JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in
|26th November, 2020.To 6th December ,2020.|
|4||Date & Time of Entrance Examination ( Online Mode Only )||6th December, 2020.|
|5||Expected date of publication of Merit List||On or Before 11th December, 2020.|
|6||Certificate Verification & Payment of Admission Fees||11th December, 2020.|
|8||Commencement of Course||1st January, 2021.|
|9||Close of Admissions for DM.M.Ch / January, 2021 Session||30th January, 2021.|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.