Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research – JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2016
|JIPMER Puducherry 2016 UG Entrance Exam will be conducted on 5th June, 2016.For JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Details 2016 Click here|
JIPMER 2016 PG Entrance Exam
Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu,
Puducherry – 605 006.
Telephone : ( 0413 ) 2272380 – 90 ( 11 Lines ), 2272132, 2272181, 2272337 / 38 / 39, 2272342,
Fax No. : ( 0413 ) – 2272067 ( Director ), 2272066 ( Dean ), 2272735 ( MS ),
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://jipmer.edu.in.
JIPMER 2016 DM / MCh Entrance Exam
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry conducts JIMPER Entrance Exam 2016 for admission to 3 year DM / MCh program for the session January, 2016.
JIPMER 2016 DM / MCh Exam Date :
|JIPMER 2016 Post Graduate Exam Date : 20th December, 2015 ( Sunday ) 02:30 PM to 04:00 PM.|
JIPMER 2016 DM / MCh Eligibility :
JIPMER Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have passed M.D. / DNB Degree from any University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.
Must be registered with Central / State Medical Registration Council.
|Cardiology||M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine / Pediatrics / Pulmonary Medicine of this Institute or any other Institute / University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India||CardioThoracic & Vascular Surgery||M.S. / DNB Degree in General Surgery of this Institute or any other Institute / University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.|
|Clinical Immunology||M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine / Pediatrics of this Institute or any other Institute / University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.||Neuro-Surgery|
|Medical Oncology||M.D. / DNB Degree in Medicine / Pediatrics / Radiotherapy of this Institute or any other Institute / University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.||Pediatric Surgery|
|Neonatology||M.D. / DNB Degree in Pediatrics of this Institute|
or any other Institute/University recognized as
equivalent there to by the Medical Council of
|Surgical Oncology||M.S. / DNB Degree in General Surgery / Obstetrics & Gynecology / Otolaryngology ( E.N.T ) / Orthopedic Surgery of this Institute or any other Institute / University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.|
|Pediatric Critical Care|
JIPMER 2016 DM / MCh Exam Pattern
- Computer Based Test / online examination will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ) in the concerned specialty and related fields.
- There shall be only one paper of 90 minutes duration consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded Four Marks.
- ZERO mark will be given for the questions not answered.
- Negative marks will be given for incorrect response. For every incorrect response, ONE mark will be deducted.
- Minimum cut – off shall be 50th percentile for admission.
- The response of the candidate for a question(s), on click of “submit button” before closing of Examination shall be considered as the response chosen by the candidate or in other words, “If a question is answered and marked for review, your answer for that question will be considered in the evaluation”
JIPMER 2016 DM / MCh Seats :
|DM ( Name of the Specialty )||General Seats||M Ch ( Name of the Specialty )||General Seats|
|Clinical Immunology||1||Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery ( CTVS )||1|
|Medical Oncology||1||Pediatric Surgery||1|
|Pediatric Critical Care||2|
*Seats which remained vacant during January 2016 Session have been added.
|JIPMER MPH 2016 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
JIPMER 2016 MPH Entrance Exam
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry conducts JIPMER Entrance Exam 2016 for admission to 2 year Master of Public Health Course for the session July 2016 – 2018.
JIPMER 2016 MPH Exam Date
|JIPMER 2016 MPH Exam Date : 10th July, 2016 ( Sunday )|
JIPMER 2016 MPH Eligibility Criteria
- Any applicant with qualification of MBBS Degree / BDS ( Dental ) / BE / BTech ( Any Branch ) / BSc ( Nursing ) / BVSc ( Veterinary Science ) / AYUSH / Allied Health or Social Sciences of any recognized University / Statutory Body, in first attempt with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- TWO years of completed work experience in public health system is mandatory ( on or before July, 2016).
- Medical / Nursing Graduates should have registered with their respective state Registration Council.
For Sponsored / Deputed Candidates :
- Candidates working as a Program Officers ( Medical / Non – medical ) under various national health programs in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Organization would be considered under Sponsored / Deputed category.
- The selected and admitted candidates should also pay the necessary fees.
- The application of sponsored / deputed candidates should be forwarded through proper channel with the certificates as given.
JIPMER 2016 MPH Application Form
- JIPMER PG Online Application Form Opening Date : 4th April, 2016 ( Monday )
- JIPMER PG Online Application Form Closing Date : 8th June, 2016 ( Wednesday )
JIPMER 2016 MPH Exam Pattern
- JIPMER MPH Entrance examination is online mode only.
- JIPMER MPH Entrance Examination will be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
- JIPMER MPH Entrance Examination will have 100 Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ ) of single best response type. The duration of the test is one and half hours.
- Each answer with correct response will be given Four marks and One mark shall be deducted for incorrect response.
JIPMER 2016 MPH Seats
|(A) Unreserved ( UR )||11|
|(B) Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||8|
|(C) Scheduled Caste ( SC )||4|
|(D) Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||2|
|(E) Sponsored / Deputed||5
|Total No. of Seats||30|
For OPH ( Orthopedic Physically Challenged ) Applicants
Horizontal Reservation basis – 1 seat
JIPMER 2016 MPH Results
JIPMER 2016 Post Graduate Result Date : 18th July, 2016 ( Monday ).
JIPMER 2016 MPH Counseling
|Name of the Course||First Counseling / Allotment of Seat||Second Counseling / Wait List Allotment||Third Final Open Counseling|
|MPH||21st July, 2016 to 29th July, 2016||29th August, 2016|
JIPMER 2015 PB Diploma Nursing Entrance Exam
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry conducts JIPMER Entrance Exam 2015 for admission to Post Basic Diploma Course in Nursing for the session January 2015 – 2016.
JIPMER 2015 PB Diploma Nursing Exam Date
|JIPMER 2015 PB Diploma Nursing Exam Date : 12th July, 2015 ( Sunday ); 10.00 AM. to 11.30 AM|
JIPMER 2015 PB Diploma Nursing Eligibility
- Must be a registered nurse ( R.N. & R.M. ) or equivalent.
- Possess Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with one year experience as Staff Nurse or BSc Nursing or equivalent.
- The prescribed experience will be calculated only after obtaining the license from the state nursing council.
- Age Limit : The Upper age limit is 40 years as on 31.07.2015 and the age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / Service candidates are as per Government rules.
JIPMER 2015 PB Diploma Nursing Exam Pattern
- JIPMER examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
- On-Line Based Distributed Object System of Examination of one and half hours duration.
- The syllabus for the entrance examination will be Nursing curriculum.
- JIPMER Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 100 single best response type MCQs and will cover all subjects.
- Each answer with correct response will be given four marks. NEGATIVE MARKS will be given. For every incorrect response marked as correct one mark will be deducted.
- All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
JIPMER 2015 PB Diploma Nursing Seats
The Discipline and Seats for Post Basic Diploma in Nursing 2015 Session :
|I||Critical Care Nursing||10|
|II||Cardio - Thoracic Nursing||10|
|III||Operation Room Nursing||10|
*In the total number of 50 seats, 20% of seats ( 10 seats i,e 2 seats in each discipline ) would be reserved for Graduates of College of Nursing, JIPMER.
|Number of seats reserved under various categories are represented here under
|Unreserved ( UR )||Open to all candidates.||17 seats|
|Institute ( INST ) ||Open to candidates who have graduated from JIPMER. ||10 seats|
|Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) ||Open to all candidates tallying with the Central List of OBC and not belonging to the creamy layer. ||13 seats|
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||Open to all Scheduled Caste candidates||7 seats|
|Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||Open to all Scheduled Tribe Candidates||3 seats|
JIPMER MD MS 2016 Navigation : JIPMER PG Results 2016, JIPMER PG Application Form 2016, JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER MD MS 2015 Results , JIPMER MD MS 2015 Counselling , JIPMER MD MS 2015 Application Form , JIPMER MD MS 2015 Exam Centres , JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2015 ,
JIPMER MD MS Related : JIPMER 2016 PG Entrance Exam, JIPMER 2016 PG Exam Date, JIPMER 2016 PG Exam Schedule, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research – JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2016, JIPMER 2016 PG Notification, JIPMER 2016 PG Eligibility Criteria, JIPMER PG 2016 Age Limit, JIPMER 2016 PG Seats, JIPMER PG 2016 Examination, JIPMER 2016 MPH Course Details, JIPMER 2016 PB Diploma Nursing Exam Date, JIPMER PG 2016 Exam Duration, JIPMER 2016 MSc Medical Physics Eligibility, JIPMER 2016 PG Qualification, JIPMER PG 2016 Marks Eligibility, When JIPMER 2016 Medical Entrance Exam, JIPMER 2016 PG Seats Distribution, JIPMER 2016 Total PG Seats, JIPMER 2016 PG Admission Test Date, JIPMER 2016 PG Entrance Test, JIPMER 2016 PG Age Criteria, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research 2016 PG Brochure,
JIPMER PG 2016 Entrance Exam – JIPMER 2016 PG Exam Date – JIPMER 2016 PG Eligibility Criteria – JIPMER 2016 PG Seats
Posted In medical entrance exam : jipmer md ms : Leave a response for jawaharlal institute of postgraduate medical education and research – jipmer pg entrance exam 2016 by amala