JSSU UGET Counselling 2016
|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Results|
JSS University MBBS Counselling 2016
Issue of JSS UGET 2016 Counseling Call Letter :
JSS University MBBS counseling schedule and counseling Call letter will be announced on University website www.jssuni.edu.in. ( Dates will be announced in the website ). No separate counseling call letter will be sent to the candidate. Candidates are required to download the counseling call letter and attend the counseling as per schedule announced in the website.
JSS UGET 2016 Counselling & on the Spot Admission Session :
1. JSS UGET 2016 counseling sessions will be conducted at JSS University, JSS Medical Institutions Campus, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar, Mysuru – 570 015, Karnataka. Open counseling shall be conducted in a transparent way in the auditorium after scrutinizing all the Original documents and also making use of Biometric verification and Photo – identification of the candidates. The date will be displayed on the University Website later. FAILURE TO REPORT FOR COUNSELING ON THE SCHEDULED DATE AND TIME WILL RESULT IN INSTANTANEOUS CANCELLATION OF CLAIM OF THE CANDIDATE TO THE SEAT; It shall be candidate’s responsibility to see the JSS University Medical ( MBBS ) merit list on scheduled date announced in the University website.
2. The candidates in the merit list prepared by JSS University, MYSURU, on the basis of marks and rank obtained by them in COMEDK UGET 2016, will be called as per their ranks for counseling and offered on-the-spot admission to the course.
3. Successful candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank and number of seats available.
4. The candidate should remain present for the counseling and for on the spot admission, as per the schedule displayed on Website, even though he / she fails to receive any information letter, for any reason from the University.
5. To ensure fairness to the merited students and eliminate fraudulent attempts, it is planned to use biometric ( finger print ) identification at various stages of counseling and admission process and this would be done at the discretion of the University.
6. Only the candidate and one of his parents / guardian will be allowed into the hall where counseling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the MBBS course available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to the course if a seat is available when his / her turn comes.
7. At the time of reporting for the counseling, the candidate is required to produce the documents ( original and three sets of photocopies ) list. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents will be retained by the University till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed mentioned above he / she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
8. Note : Once admission is confirmed, original documents submitted to the University will not be returned back to the candidate under any circumstances.
9. If a candidate wants to take back his / her original certificates after he / she is allotted a seat in the counseling, he / she may do so after submitting an undertaking stating that he / she will resubmit the same on said date by the counseling committee, failing which his / her allotted seat will be cancelled and the resulting vacancy will be declared for allotment in the next round of counseling.
10. The selected candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee on the day of counseling itself. ( Through Bank Draft drawn in the name of for “The Principal, JSS Medical College, MYSURU”, payable at MYSURU.
11. Differences of opinion and disputes arising in the interpretation and implementation of the clauses in the brochure, if any, will be referred to the Vice – Chancellor, JSS University, MYSURU, and his decision shall be final and binding on all concerned.
12. The JSS University website www.jssuni.edu.in is updated regularly. The JSS University suggests all candidates to visit it frequently for relevant information.
List of original documents required while reporting for JSS University MBBS Counseling :
At the time of counseling, you are required to produce the following documents in original; failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit three attested photocopies of each of these documents.
- Call letter for Counseling.
- COMED K UGET 2016 score / Rank and card
- COMED K UGET 2016 Test Admission Ticket ( TAT )
- S.S.L.C. / Equivalent examination marks card.
- P.U.C. / Equivalent examination marks card.
- B.Sc., / Equivalent examination all the three years marks cards ( in case of graduates )
- Conduct / Character and Transfer certificate issued by the college last studied.
- Date of birth certificate if not mentioned in the SSLC / Equivalent examination marks card.
- Caste / community certificate. ( The certificate issued by competent authority )
- Physical fitness certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon.
- Transfer certificate for Karnataka board candidates.
- Migration Certificate issued by the Board / University in case of candidates studied other than Karnataka State Board.
- Three Passport size photo’s, of which one to be affixed to the application form in space provided.
- Foreign Nationals seeking admission should obtain eligibility certificate issued by JSS University, MYSURU.
- An affidavit in the format signed by you and countersigned by your Parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper of 50/- ( minimum )
- DD’s ( of Nationalized Bank ) for Tuition fees drown in favour of : “The Principal, JSS Medical College, MYSURU”, payable at MYSURU.
Please note that DD has to be purchased by the candidate / parent. In case the demand draft has been purchased by any other person, necessary undertaking / declaration has to be submitted as per the proforma supplied by the University.
JSSU UGET 2017 Navigation : JSSU UGET 2016 Counselling , JSSU UGET 2016 Results, JSSU UGET 2016 Application Form, JSS University UGET 2016 Entrance Exam, JSS University MBBS Preparation Question Bank CD
JSSU UGET Related : JSS University UGET Medical Counselling, JSS University UGET Counselling Date, JSS UGET Counselling Schedule, JSSU UGET Counselling 2016, JSS University MBBS Counselling, JSS University UGET Counselling Venue, JSS UGET Counselling Fee, JSS UGET Counselling Call Letter, JSSU UGET Counselling Details, JSS University Entrance Exam Counselling, JSS UGET Counselling Allotment, JSS University UGET Counselling Rounds, JSS UGET Counselling Requirements, JSS UGET Counselling Selection, When JSSU UGET Counselling , JSS UGET Counselling Procedure, JSSU UGET Online Counselling Process, JSS UGET Counselling Seats, JSS University UGET Admission Counselling, Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University Counselling, JSS University UGET Test Counselling,
Home Page Eligibility Application Form Results JSS University MBBS Counselling 2016 Issue of JSS UGET 2016 Counseling Call Letter : JSS University MBBS counseling schedule and counseling Call letter will be announced on University website www.jssuni.edu.in. ( Dates will be … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : jssu uget : Leave a response for jssu uget counselling 2016 by nirmala