JSSU UGET Counselling 2014
JSS UGET 2014 MBBS Counselling
- The JSS University 2014 MBBS Cunseling will be held at JSS University, Mysore for UG Medical ( MBBS ) course on 15th July, 2014.
- The JSS UGET 2014 Counseling Process will be announced on the website www.jssuni.edu.in.
JSS UGET 2014 Counselling Call Letter
Issue of JSS University 2014 Counselling Call Letter :
- The counseling Call letter will be dispatched to the candidates by the University as schedule announced in University website www.jssuni.edu.in.
- In case a candidate does not get his / her call letter by the prescribed date notified on the website by post / courier, he / she should contact University office immediately. The alternative arrangement will be made to reach the call letter to candidates.
JSS UGET 2014 Counselling Venue
- The JSS University 2014 MBBS Counseling sessions will be conducted at the following centre :
- JSS University,
JSS Medical Institutions Campus,
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysore – 570 015,
JSS UGET 2014 Counselling Procedure
- Open counseling shall be conducted in a transparent way in the auditorium after scrutinizing all the Original documents and also making use of Biometric verification and Photo – identification of the candidates.
- The date will be displayed on the University Website later. Failure to report counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of claim of the candidates to the seat; It shall be candidate’s responsibility to see the JSS University Medical ( MBBS ) merit list on scheduled date announced in the University website www.jssuni.edu.in.
- The candidates in the merit list prepared by JSS University, Mysore, on the basis of marks and rank obtained by them in COMEDK UGET 2014, will be called as per their ranks for counseling and offered on – the – spot admission to the course.
- Successful candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank and number of seats available.
- The candidate should remain present for the counseling and for on – the – spot admission, as per the schedule displayed on Website, even though he / she fails to receive any information letter, for any reason from the University.
- To ensure fairness to the merited students and eliminate fraudulent attempts, it is planned to use biometric ( finger print ) identification at various stages of counselling and admission process and this would be done at the discretion of the University.
- Only the candidate and one of his parents / guardian will be allowed into the hall where counseling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the MBBS course available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to the course if a seat is available when his / her turn comes.
- At the time of reporting for the counseling, the candidate is required to produce the documents ( original and three sets of photocopies ) list as mentioned. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents will be retained by the University till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed mentioned above he / she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
- Once admission is confirmed, original documents submitted to the University will not be returned back to the candidate under any circumstances.
- If a candidate wants to take back his / her original certificates after he / she is allotted a seat in the counseling, he / she may do so after submitting an undertaking stating that he / she will resubmit the same on said date by the counselling committee, failing which his / her allotted seat will be cancelled and the resulting vacancy will be declared for allotment in the next round of counseling.
- The selected candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee on the day of counseling itself. ( Through Bank Draft drawn in the name of for “The Principal, JSS Medical College, Mysore”, payable at Mysore.
- Differences of opinion and disputes arising in the interpretation and implementation of the clauses in the brochure, if any, will be referred to the Vice – Chancellor, JSS University, Mysore, and his decision shall be final and binding on all concerned.
- The JSS University website : www.jssuni.edu.in is updated regularly. The JSS University suggests all candidates to visit it frequently for relevant information.
JSSU UGET 2014 Navigation : JSSU UGET 2014 Counselling , JSSU UGET 2014 Results, JSSU UGET 2014 Application Form, JSS University UGET 2014 Entrance Exam, JSS University MBBS Preparation Question Bank CD
JSSU UGET Related : JSS University UGET 2014 Medical Counselling, JSSU UGET 2014 Counselling Date, JSS UGET 2014 Counselling Schedule, JSSU UGET Counselling 2014, JSS University 2014 MBBS Counselling, JSS University UGET 2014 Counselling Venue, JSS UGET 2014 Counselling Fee, JSS UGET 2014 Counselling Call Letter, JSSU UGET 2014 Counselling Details, JSS University 2014 Entrance Exam Counselling, JSS UGET 2014 Counselling Allotment, JSS University UGET 2014 Counselling Rounds, JSS UGET 2014 Counselling Requirements, JSS UGET 2014 Counselling Selection, When JSSU UGET Counselling 2014, JSS UGET 2014 Counselling Procedure, JSSU UGET 2014 Online Counselling Process, JSS UGET 2014 Counselling Seats, JSS University UGET 2014 Admission Counselling, Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University 2014 Counselling,
Jegadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University JSS University 2014 UGET Counselling – JSS University 2014 MBBS Counselling Date – JSS UGET 2014 Counselling Schedule – JSS University 2014 UGET Entrance Exam Counselling
Posted In medical entrance exam : jssu uget : Leave a response for jssu uget counselling 2014 by suganya