JSSU UGET 2013 Entrance Exam Counselling
JSS University UGET Entrance Exam Counselling 2013
1. The counseling sessions will be conducted at JSS University, JSS Medical Institutions Campus, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar, Mysore – 570 015, Karnataka. The date will be displayed on the University Website later. Failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of claim of the candidate to the seat; it shall be candidate’s responsibility to see the result of JSSU rank list.
2. The candidate should remain present for the counseling and for on-the-spot admission, as per the schedule displayed on Website, even though he / she fails to receive any information letter, for any reason from the University.
3. To ensure fairness to the merited students and eliminate fraudulent attempts, it is planned to use biometric ( finger print ) identification at various stages of counselling process and this would be done at the discretion of the University.
4. Only the candidate and one of his parents / guardian will be allowed into the hall where counseling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the MBBS course available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to the course if a seat is available when his / her turn comes.
5. The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the Merit List does not necessarily mean that he / she will get admission to the course. His / her admission to the course will depend upon the availability of seats at the time of counseling.
6. At the time of reporting for the counseling, the candidate is required to produce the documents ( original and two sets of photocopies ) list mentioned above. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents will be retained by the University till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed mentioned above he / she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
7. The JSS University website : www.jssuni.edu.in is updated regularly. The JSS University suggests all candidates to visit it frequently for relevant information.
JSSU UGET Related : JSSU UGET MBBS Counselling 2013, JSSU BDS 2013 Exam Counselling Date, JSSU 2013 UGET Medical Counselling, JSSU UGET 2013 Entrance Exam Counselling, JSSU UGET 2013 MBBS Counselling Date, Under Graduate Entrance Test Counselling 2013, JSSU UGET 2013 B Pharm Counselling Details, JSSU UGET 2013 MBBS Counselling Schedule, Medical Exam Counselling 2013, JSSU 2013 BDS Counselling Process, MBBS UGET 2013 Counselling, JSSU 2013 UGET MBBS Counselling Venue, JSSU Dental Exam Counselling 2013, JSSU UGET 2013 B Pharm Counselling Procedure, JSSU UGET Medical Entrance Counselling 2013, JSSU UGET 2013 B Pharm Test Counselling, JSSU 2013 UGET Counselling, JSSU Mysore 2013 BDS Counselling, JSSU 2013 UGET Counselling Instructions, Jegadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University 2013 MBBS Counselling,
Jegadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University JSS University 2012 UGET Counselling
Posted In medical entrance exam : jssu uget : Leave a response for jssu uget 2013 entrance exam counselling by suganya