Important : The Candidates who are eligible in NEET UG 2017 All India Entrance test conducted by CBSE & desires to take admission for MBBS courses at JSS Medical College / JSS Dental College they may register for online counseling and allotment of seats at Medical Counseling Committee ( MCC ) website i.e., www.mcc.nic.in
JSS University MBBS Application Form 2017
A candidate desirous of admission to Undergraduate Medical ( MBBS ) Programs is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University in the following ways :
JSS UGET MBBS Application Form Download
A candidate is required to download the prescribed application form from the University website www.jssuni.edu.in and submit the completed form to the University on or before the scheduled date ( A copy of the application form ).
The downloaded and printed application form should be sent along with COMED K UGET 2016 test score and rank and processing fee of 2,000/- only by way of DD favouring “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT, MYSURU”, payable at MYSURU along with the documents.*
JSS UGET 2017 MBBS Application Form through Post
Candidates may also obtain the application form along with the Brochure by sending a application fee of 200/- only by way of DD favouring “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT, MYSURU”, payable at MYSURU.
The duly filled application form should be sent to the University along with documents listed below enclosing DD for 2,000/- favouring “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT, MYSURU”, payable at MYSURU.
Enclosures with JSS University MBBS 2017 Application Form
Candidates ( Except NRI Catergory ) have to send the Attested copies of the following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form and kindly arrange the documents in the following order :
- Aadhar Card of the student – Copy
- NEET UG 2017 Rank card
- Online allotment letter of MCC
- 10th standard marks card – Original + 3 attested copies
- 12th standard marks card – Original + 3 attested copies
- Transfer certificate – Original + 3 attested copies
- Conduct certificate – Original + 3 attested copies
- Migration certificate – Original + 3 attested copies ( other than Karnataka board candidates )
- Physical fitness certificate
- Caste Certificate ( in case of SC / ST / OBC candidate )
- 5 passport size and 5 stamp size photos
- Annual Tuition fee – D.D for Rs.14,71,750/- DD in favouring “ The Principal, JSS Medical College, Mysore”
payable at Mysore
- Aadhar Card & PAN card of the parents– Cop
JSS University MBBS Selection Procedure 2017
The JSS University MBBS Admission Selection will be based on NEET UG 2017.
Submission of the application form with NEET UG 2017 Test Score and Rank by post or in person along with Photographs and other enclosures.
JSS University MBBS Important Dates 2017
|1||JSS University MBBS Entrance Exam||Based on NEET UG 2017|
|2||Course Commencement on||1st August, 2017|