Important : KAIET MBBS BDS Entrance Exam will be based on NEET UG 2017.
KAIET MBBS / BDS Entrance Exam 2017
Krishna Institute of Medical Science invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses through Krishna All India Entrance Test 2017, for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Krishna All India Entrance Test is conducted for admission to the following courses :
- Faculty of Medical Sciences – ( MBBS : 200 Seats )
- Faculty of Dental Sciences – ( BDS : 100 Seats )
KAIET Eligibility 2017
A candidate will be eligible for admission in Health Science Courses i.e. MBBS and BDS, for the academic year 2017-18 on fulfillment of the following conditions :
- The candidates shall be an Indian National / NRI / Foreign Nationals. The candidate is required to produce proof in support of his / her Nationality from a District Magistrate, Additional Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate.
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31 st December, 2017 to the MBBS course to be eligible to appear for KAIET – 2017. The Secondary School Certificate ( i.e. SSC ) or equivalent examination certificate or the certificates of age and nationality endorsing the date of birth will constitute the valid proof.
- The candidate must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness as per proforma.
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate ( HSC ) or equivalent examination ( with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology as subjects ).
- Candidates belonging to backward class must produce copy of the Caste and Caste Validity Certificate. It should however be noted that there is no reservation for students belonging to backward Class. This certificate is required in support of relaxation of eligibility criteria i.e. If such a candidate gets admission on the basis of inter-se-merit of KAIET – 2017 but has scored less than 50% marks in Qualifying examinations.
KAIET Seats 2017
The distribution of Seats will be as follows:
- General Category : 85%
- NRI / PIO / FN Category : 15%