|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Results|
Important : Karnataka PGET 2018 Admission will be based on NEET PG 2018.
Karnataka PGET Exam Pattern 2018
Scheme of Karnataka PGET Examination
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network.
- The test comprises of 200 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only.
- Negative marking : There shall be no negative marking.
Karnataka PGET Syllabus 2018
- The syllabus for the Karnataka PG Medical Entrance Test shall comprise of subjects / knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
- Indicative List of content areas as per the Graduate Medical Regulations ( MCI ) is available at the website of MCI www.mciindia.org.
- Karnataka PGET 2018 Syllabus : The syllabus, books and reference content will, ordinarily, be equal to the syllabus prescribed for MBBS under MCI Regulations.