Karnataka PG Entrance Exam 2016
|Home Page||Exam Pattern||Application Form||Results|
Karnataka PG Entrance Exam 2016
Karnataka Post Graduate Entrance Test – PGET 2016 is the test prescribed for the purpose of determining the eligibility for admission to MD / MS / Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Medical subjects for the State Quota seats in Karnataka Government Colleges and Institutions and Karnataka Government Quota seats in Private Medical Colleges / Institutions and Deemed Universities within the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
Karnataka PGET 2016 Exam Schedule
- The examination shall be conducted on March, 2016, which is referred to as the testing window.
- The Entrance Exam is conducted in multiple cities. The exact test centre and city shall be notified to the candidates by way of an admit card only.
- Candidates will be allocated test centers as per random selection option of the software. The admit card can be down loaded from the website using application number and date of birth only.
- Requests for Change of Centre are not Entertained once the candidate has been allotted his / her examination centre. Candidates are advised not to canvass for the same.
Karnataka PGET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
A) Karnataka PGET 2016 Educational Qualifications :
He / She is a citizen of India. He / She has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of MBBS / BDS Degrees in colleges recognized by Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India, Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India and located in Karnataka State; or
Candidate must be of Karnataka origin who has studied MBBS / BDS degrees in colleges outside Karnataka recognized by Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India.
He / She has completed or is completing ‘Compulsory Rotating Internship’ on or before 30th April 2016.
Certificates to be produced :
The candidates should produce the following in Original Certificates along with one set of attested copy of all the required documents at the time of document verification.
- Two Passport Size colour photographs ( photograph uploaded to the NBE / AIIMS examination )
- Photo Identity Proof ( PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Ration Card )
- Admit card & Score Card issued by NBE / AIIMS for medical & Dental respectively.
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card ( For date of birth ).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- Candidates Study Certificate: A study certificate from the Head of educational institution where he or she had studied. Further, School Study Certificates should be counter signed by the concerned Block Education Officer ( BEO ) / Deputy Director of Public Instructions ( DDPI ) COMPULSORILY in the proforma prescribed.
- MBBS / BDS marks card issued by Universities of all phases / years.
- Qualifying degree certificate.
- Certificate of internship completion for candidates who have already completed internship.( Provisional internship completion certificate will be accepted for Candidates completing their internship by 30th April 2015, only for 1st round of counseling.
- State / Central Medical / Dental Council Registration Certificate. ( Candidates who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India and do not have SMC / MCI registration should bring their original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead )
- Attempt certificate for having completed the UG Degree issued by concerned college Principals.
B) Qualifying Criteria for PGET – 2016 :
- The eligibility of candidates for admission shall be regulated by Karnataka Conduct of Entrance Test for Selection and Admission to Post Graduate Medical and Dental Degree and Diploma Courses Rules 2006 as amended from time to time and in November 2013, December 2013 and January 2014.
- The KEA is entrusted with document verification for determining the eligibility of the candidates as per the Rules and the allocation of seats as per the Online Seat Allotment and Admission Procedure. The PGET 2015 merit list for Medical & Dental published by National Board of Examination ( NBE ), New Delhi & AIIMS respectively will be taken into consideration for preparation of rank list after verification of original documents and allotment of seats to all eligible Non-In-Service candidates and In-Service candidates for the Karnataka State Quota PG Medical & Dental seats.
- Candidates who obtain a minimum score in the PG Entrance Test conducted by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi as per category below shall be declared as “Qualified” in PGET – 2016.
- >=50% in PGET for “General Merit” candidates
- >=40% in PGET for “Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe & OBC” candidates ( Karnataka )
- >= 45% in PGET for Persons with Disability candidates with locomotor
- Disability of lower limbs between 40% to 70% ( for Medical )
- Marks Secured in PGET (1st Order) – Descending
- In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the competitive entrance examination, their inter se merit will be determined according to age, older will get preference over younger.( 2nd Order )
- If candidates have secured same marks in PGET then Total No. of Attempts taken in UG (3rd Order) – Ascending
- If candidates have secured same marks in PGET & same Total No. of attempts taken in UG then % of total marks secured in UG (4th Order) – Descending
- If candidates have secured same marks in PGET, same Total No. of attempts taken in UG & same % of total marks in UG then % of final year marks secured in UG (5th Order)
Karnataka PGET Related : Karnataka PGET 2016 Karnataka PGET 2016 Notification, Karnataka PGET 2016 Eligibility Criteria, Karnataka PGET 2016 Qualifications, Karnataka PG Entrance Exam 2016, Karnataka MD MS 2016 Exam Date, Karnataka PGET 2016 Exam Timings, NBE Karnataka PGET Exam 2016, Karnataka PG Diploma 2016 Exam Date, Karnataka PGET 2016 Exam Duration, Karnataka PGET 2016 Eligibility Conditions, Karnataka MD MS 2016 Marks Eligibility, Karnataka PGET 2016 Education Qualifications, Karnataka PGET 2016 Age Relaxation, Karnataka PGET 2016 Residential Qualifications, Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2016, Karnataka MD MS 2016 Entrance Test, Karnataka PG Diploma 2016 Exam Details, When Karnataka PGET Examination 2016,
Home Page Exam Pattern Application Form Results Karnataka PG Entrance Exam 2016 Karnataka Post Graduate Entrance Test – PGET 2016 is the test prescribed for the purpose of determining the eligibility for admission to MD / MS / Post Graduate … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : karnataka pget : Leave a response for karnataka pg entrance exam 2016 by nirmala